Pages:
Author

Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash? - page 62. (Read 246148 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
May 29, 2017, 10:43:30 PM
Well, the way I see it, Bitcoin is the currency of the future, instead of having different currencies like rupees and a conversion rate, we can just use bitcoin. Bitcoin is accepted throughout the world and it's also very convenient to use. Bitcoin is so easy to use and now we have bitcoin debit cards. I still think that bitcoin should be accepted more in more countries. I can't wait for bitcoin debit cards to be accepted everywhere.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 29, 2017, 10:35:59 PM
What's more, you can spare bitcoins as far as might be feasible on the grounds that it can't be touched physically so we won't free it, however cash are produced using paper and it can be broken, somebody can consume it or utilize another approaches to break it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
May 29, 2017, 09:48:23 PM
If wil not use for long or not needed ,I prefer having bitcoin than cash. Bitcoin grows it value as time goes by while cash remain as it is . Having cash now is not appropriate if we have an option of making it like a investment.
That's for sure but you can never put all your money in bitcoin as this is a risky investment, everything
will be fine if you only put what you can afford to lose, life in investing in bitcoin is full of thrill, price may go up and down in a instant
we have to hold tight.
Activity: 420
May 29, 2017, 07:20:28 PM
Right now the fees on bitcoin  are much too high and the wait time is too long to be used instead of cash but it is still better than most methods for online payment. I think a better term that one of my friends used to me in conversation one day is to call it internet money.
I think it's not just a fee on why users prefer to use cash. Because cash is more accepted in various places. While bitcoin is still in the process of spreading.

Bitcoin will be in the process of distribution for a long time. And cash has been familiar to people since ancient times. And they will continue to exist for a long time. Some countries still can not refuse cash
I think in the future the system will be different and in that system I do not think that people will continue to use cash so they will be considered as on bitcoin only and that is the reason that people are on bitcoin instead of cash because of system.
Activity: 378
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
May 29, 2017, 07:06:25 PM
If wil not use for long or not needed ,I prefer having bitcoin than cash. Bitcoin grows it value as time goes by while cash remain as it is . Having cash now is not appropriate if we have an option of making it like a investment.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 29, 2017, 06:51:24 PM
I can have Bitcoin rather than money since we are currently in the data age wherein the vast majority of the exchanges are on the web. Having an advanced money is extremely helpful in light of the fact that exchanges are prepared quickly without wanting to line like paying the bills. Utilizing bitcoin is being productive in light of the fact that with only a single tick you are complete with the exchange while in utilizing money to pay the bills, it is tedious like setting off to the charging focus, transportation time to go there and lining. Furthermore, the capability of bitcoin incentive to increment after some time while holding it is leeway over money in light of the fact that on the off chance that you have $100 in your pocket, its esteem will dependably be $100 regardless of how long will pass while with bitcoin I trust its esteem will increment because of the law of free market activity. Thirdly, money can be stolen effectively while bitcoin is not on account of it has no physical frame and it has security highlights
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 29, 2017, 02:43:28 PM
Well bitcoin is important bitcoin money can send to anywere in the world without that high amount of fee unlike cash you need to pay more fees even though it is close country or place.
Activity: 106
Merit: 100
May 29, 2017, 01:58:01 PM
....because I find Bitcoin to be more interesting and practical  than cash and you can apply the grow your money by investing in bitcoin unlike cash which never grows in value no matter how long you hold it!

Bitcoin has also given us total control of our money elimatinating middlemen expenses Grin
It's just depends on who will use the crypto currency. I'm more than confident that not all of humanity will use Bitcoin as a currency in everyday life. Take the example of an elderly woman or child and think about how she will buy bread or milk for Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
May 29, 2017, 12:04:26 PM
....because I find Bitcoin to be more interesting and practical  than cash and you can apply the grow your money by investing in bitcoin unlike cash which never grows in value no matter how long you hold it!

Bitcoin has also given us total control of our money elimatinating middlemen expenses Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
May 29, 2017, 11:51:48 AM
X) Bitcoin is incasing in its value. The value has just gotten up around 2500 dollar recently and that is the biggest reason anyone could have bitcoin with them. So hold more and get more out of bitcoins that is the tagline of this era.  Grin

You have mentioned good reasons no doubt but people really love bitcoins value more than anything and it is a lot. Interestingly it is growing day by day without any glitch and can make good fortune to everyone here. Security is always there with bitcoin as it was made that complex since it was born. So yeah thumb is up for all your reasons plus its price in the market.  Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
May 29, 2017, 11:37:35 AM
Bitcoin will ease the pressure of forgetting your wallet at home during important times when you need to pay a debtor/person who you owe/have to pay money or will remove the restriction of carrying only specific amount of money in "cash" whenever you travel to another country and will remove the burden of carrying hefty of money when an expensive good is purchased.
Activity: 362
Newbie in online currency , love learning
May 29, 2017, 11:34:38 AM
First, in some country like india, i no trust india rupee.

second, something if i use bitcoin, government cant track back what the things i do.

Third, i love gambling. try to use bitcoin although got some fees.

Fourth, the value of bitcoin will go up.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
May 29, 2017, 11:28:47 AM
Bitcoin more gainful for every one of us than we are to utilize the Bank for exchanges done. In any case, more banks have a lawful premise and will get an assurance on every one of the things we do. Not at all like the bitcoin, bitcoin has no legitimate premise and furthermore ensure. In any case, to the favorable position I will utilize the bitcoin and after that Exchange bitcoin into fiat and after that utilized the bank so that my cash is guaranteed with great
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 29, 2017, 11:00:36 AM
The current transaction system that uses a lot of digital means, making bitcoin more and more interested, but did not rule out the bitcoin can be used as a means of cash transactions
But for now bitcoin more likely as an investment investment​ object, to trade for cash which easier to spend and pay your expenses.
Bank has issued digital form of cash too, in form of card, still consider as digital money right?
Bitcoin still has some problems to resolve before it could categorized as a currency such as fiat money, for now it is a store of value like gold, but the value increase faster.

that's correct. more than a currency to transact with, people look at btc as some kind of investment where they can actually earn through campaigns, trading and a lot of other platforms. I don't think it's time yet to consider btc for real transactions though it really would make life easier for online transactions.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
May 29, 2017, 02:58:17 AM
The technological development reshaped the world in a million of ways, hard cash has been around 12000 years ago and been the value of exchange till now. The combination of wireless transfer and binary digits makes the Bitcoin a unique value of exchange.
Why Bitcoin instead of cash?
Once I have a Bitcoin It is mine and mine alone. It's characteristic that gives you freedom makes the government in fear. The freedom that we seek is not felt in a very long time (Bitcoin might have a chance in this freedom ).

While that is true, anything in this world can still be stolen from you. Obviously you can make it harder for other people to steal your bitcoins but it can still be stolen somehow because it exists in real life. Nevertheless, you are an individual that holds bitcoin and you own it. But, you are still going to be affected by the whole thing. When the price of bitcoin goes down, you're still affected even when your bitcoins are all yours.

What I mean is that, if there's secretly a group of people holding the majority of bitcoins and they chose to destroy the whole bitcoin project, your ownership of bitcoin is irrelevant anymore since your bitcoins are going to be devastated as well.

That would be a big impact to all of us, the one who's working with the shadow is much more dangerous than the one who want to compete BTC face to face. I will be more cautious in the way things will turn out. This will be a great fight if they will try to destroy the whole project, and what's more scary is that we won't know what hit us.

I think its because of our era now. If you noticed almost of out everyday lives is connected to internet. Like they say its very easy to make transactions on buying and selling goods. Bitcoin is the proof that we are going to paperless future.

No one can stop the rampaging age of this generation. That's exactly one of the reasons why BTC is created. We need something that will be on pace of this technological evolution and as a form of money in the digital world we need these kind of systems (cryptocurrencies).
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
May 28, 2017, 12:22:42 PM
The current transaction system that uses a lot of digital means, making bitcoin more and more interested, but did not rule out the bitcoin can be used as a means of cash transactions
But for now bitcoin more likely as an investment investment​ object, to trade for cash which easier to spend and pay your expenses.
Bank has issued digital form of cash too, in form of card, still consider as digital money right?
Bitcoin still has some problems to resolve before it could categorized as a currency such as fiat money, for now it is a store of value like gold, but the value increase faster.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 28, 2017, 12:07:38 PM
Activity: 262
May 28, 2017, 09:51:11 AM
Right now the fees on bitcoin  are much too high and the wait time is too long to be used instead of cash but it is still better than most methods for online payment. I think a better term that one of my friends used to me in conversation one day is to call it internet money.
I think it's not just a fee on why users prefer to use cash. Because cash is more accepted in various places. While bitcoin is still in the process of spreading.

Bitcoin will be in the process of distribution for a long time. And cash has been familiar to people since ancient times. And they will continue to exist for a long time. Some countries still can not refuse cash
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 28, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 20, 2017, 04:13:18 AM
Yeah I do the same thing, I'm sorry why I did not keep a lot of my bitcoin and hold it until now. I'm sure when I still hold my bitcoin. I must be rich now
Pages:
Jump to: