Pages:
Author

Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash? - page 58. (Read 246148 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 07, 2017, 11:21:37 PM
And why have only one of them? The ideal is to have both, and use each one for different purposes. Bitcoin for store of value, and fiat for small transactions.
Not all people and merchants who know about bitcoin so we face a bit difficulty to spent it but only saving fiat not profitable. So I agree that have both of them is a good deal for now, but I think the popularity of bitcoin is still increasing.
We will have a better world if what we have a lot of choices and we can choose those that are comfortable for us, bitcoin
could be the best for us but I'm sure not to the majority of people in this world, you cannot change the system directly, it take time to educate them.
Activity: 574
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
June 07, 2017, 10:59:21 PM
And why have only one of them? The ideal is to have both, and use each one for different purposes. Bitcoin for store of value, and fiat for small transactions.
Not all people and merchants who know about bitcoin so we face a bit difficulty to spent it but only saving fiat not profitable. So I agree that have both of them is a good deal for now, but I think the popularity of bitcoin is still increasing.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 07, 2017, 10:44:29 PM
Reasons you should have Bitcoin instead of cash are ie cash will not grow on its own but price of Bitcoin is volatile which helps in its growth everyday. Transaction in Bitcoin is anonymous which helps to secure your privacy.

Does bitcoin can be our own manage bank,we can be the one who do the transaction and payments as well monitors it.
That's correct and it will also help us protect our identity unlike in bank where we need to divulge our personal information
to avail of their services. With the blockchain we can transfer fast without any hassle and our transaction is not subject for audit so we are free to
do what we like.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 07, 2017, 09:15:41 PM
 When we use bitcoin it is easy to transfer money online and user friendly and less fee per transaction which is so comfortable and doing transaction is successful without any hassle. The advantages of is because you are in online at network web doing transaction not like cash that is very hassle to people because they will travel abroad just to work for money. With btc earning the cash at your comfort zone at a very easy transaction and no delay of time. So stay focus on what's good about bitcoin and don't just waste your time earning money doing physical work with a low paying jobs, and study hard while innocent about digital currency, and when time comes you will not regret your learnings.
Activity: 520
June 07, 2017, 08:47:17 PM
Reasons you should have Bitcoin instead of cash are ie cash will not grow on its own but price of Bitcoin is volatile which helps in its growth everyday. Transaction in Bitcoin is anonymous which helps to secure your privacy.

Does bitcoin can be our own manage bank,we can be the one who do the transaction and payments as well monitors it.
Activity: 462
June 07, 2017, 04:21:27 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments
June 07, 2017, 03:20:47 PM
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
June 07, 2017, 03:13:17 PM
Because basically bitcoin is only made as a digital currency where users can easily perform various transactions either for trading or for investment purposes.
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
June 07, 2017, 02:32:11 PM
I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
With bitcoins,money could be sent all over the world with very low fee compared to other payment systems.Its an ever growing investment.Its safe and secure.
Are you sure about that? Paypal charges $0.1 for small transactions while bitcoin requires users to pay more than $2 in order for transactions to be confirmed. Do you think that bitcoin fee is cheap? Do not say anything bullshit here if you do not know anything about it
Activity: 434
June 07, 2017, 07:01:16 AM
why iam interest bitcoin compare cash money
I assume bitcoin not money but iam assume is comodity so we can trading
i want growth my money cash with trading, if still save in cash money
so my money can't growht

yes its true bitcoin are a comodity not cash we can invest our money in bitcoin for growth the money as every one want. bitcoin is safer than money. now a day every bibtcoin user are in profit and earn alot of money because bitcoin value are increase day by day.

With some of these facts of course bitcoin has a better function than cash. If we see from the business opportunity. But in some countries that have limitations of bitcoin legality surely cash is a top priority for some payment transactions as well as others.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
June 07, 2017, 06:54:59 AM
Personally, I use bitcoin only for earnings because of the increase in its price. And so not everywhere can they pay off and on some purchases the commission will be too high.
Activity: 612
June 07, 2017, 06:45:23 AM
why iam interest bitcoin compare cash money
I assume bitcoin not money but iam assume is comodity so we can trading
i want growth my money cash with trading, if still save in cash money
so my money can't growht

yes its true bitcoin are a comodity not cash we can invest our money in bitcoin for growth the money as every one want. bitcoin is safer than money. now a day every bibtcoin user are in profit and earn alot of money because bitcoin value are increase day by day.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
June 07, 2017, 03:36:33 AM
I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
With bitcoins,money could be sent all over the world with very low fee compared to other payment systems.Its an ever growing investment.Its safe and secure.

I think it is the reason why the price is rising. I have been buying for some time.
Activity: 952
June 06, 2017, 02:30:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2017, 01:44:50 AM
Maybe for me prefer bitcoin rather than cash, because with bitcoin I can do activities that will be profitable for me. In addition to having a function As a means of payment of bitcoin transactions can also be a valuable asset and can do some form of business such as trade and investment.

Yeah, bitcoin can not be compared with cash, it is very different, cash money is a relic of the past that can still be used, maybe in the future we will rarely use cash for some reasons such as security if brought in large amounts, in transactions are also very Fast, so we do not need to bring large amounts of cash if you want to buy a house or a car
It will not change in the future, there will only be more option to use but cash is still the most dominant of all.
Bitcoin has its success and it will continue as expected but it is not only for bitcoin alone because there are some good alts that
will be popular as well.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
June 06, 2017, 01:31:19 AM
Maybe for me prefer bitcoin rather than cash, because with bitcoin I can do activities that will be profitable for me. In addition to having a function As a means of payment of bitcoin transactions can also be a valuable asset and can do some form of business such as trade and investment.

Yeah, bitcoin can not be compared with cash, it is very different, cash money is a relic of the past that can still be used, maybe in the future we will rarely use cash for some reasons such as security if brought in large amounts, in transactions are also very Fast, so we do not need to bring large amounts of cash if you want to buy a house or a car
Activity: 504
June 06, 2017, 12:51:39 AM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
June 06, 2017, 12:32:28 AM
I should have bitcoins instead of cash because it's cashless type of spending money online. Unlike fiat cash money used for credit cards, the owner of the account is liable to do manual payments of his/her account for the credited banks. In bitcoin you have your money at your comfort zone and your actual balance to pay in an exact amount is your payment credited to the blockchain network address used to send your bitcoin payment. There's no need for a manual payment system to pay and just a purely digital way of transaction online using pc or mobile connection via internet network.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
June 05, 2017, 11:37:43 PM
From my point of view is that, security measure is the main feature if you want to choose Bitcoin instead of cash, not only that but also you can be more protected in using this platform rather than using conventional form of money..cash is too risky to carry out or save buy Bitcoin is a totally different from the Cash...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 05, 2017, 10:19:49 PM
I think the are several things that bitcoin can do better than cash, one of the best in my opinion is that bitcoin protects you from the devaluation from your local currency, while that does not seem like it is very important if you live in a stable country, there are many countries where you need to think very carefully about where you save your money so you protect your purchase power.
Pages:
Jump to: