Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I Believe in Mooncoin - page 2. (Read 2524 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2014, 05:54:51 AM
The moonprice rise in the last 48 hours from .11 too now .56 and it will go too .1000 because on friday its on cryptsy.   Smiley
You must be fast now.
lol trying to pump up this shitcoin?
dont think it can be done again

i try nothing, look at the last 48 hours, rise of 500% https://coinex.pw/trade/moon_ltc
and friday on crytspy, that mean the price will rise very fast, you must buy nothing, but than you dont double your money about 100 times.  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
January 20, 2014, 05:54:18 AM
The last days Mooncoin and Dogecoin went surprisingly good. I would have never thought that  Undecided
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 20, 2014, 05:53:19 AM
The moonprice rise in the last 48 hours from .11 too now .56 and it will go too .1000 because on friday its on cryptsy.   Smiley
You must be fast now.
lol trying to pump up this shitcoin?
dont think it can be done again
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2014, 05:50:43 AM
You must be fast now.
January 20, 2014, 05:40:00 AM
Mooncoin was a classic and greedy Pump&Dump imho.
You prob didnt sell your moon and now have many unsellable coins. Learn and move on mate.

No, actually I've been buying a lot of it over the last few days because it's so cheap, and giving it away to try to promote it and attract interest in it.  I think it will be a highly marketable altcoin in the future.
January 20, 2014, 05:29:00 AM
To the market as it exists right now, Mooncoin is all but dead.  But the market of the future looks much different. 98% or more of the people I know have never heard of an altcoin and know very little about Bitcoin. As the months of 2014 roll on, people will be flocking to cryptocurrency by the millions or hundreds of millions. As they're introduced to altcoins, they will be drawn to names and styles of coins that they consider solid.  Some of the leading performers right now won't be as appealing to the newcomers as coins with solid themes that everyday people can identify with.  Mooncoin is a perfect example of that.

Please don't give up on Mooncoin.  What seems like an oversupply can be worked to its advantage.  We can acquire massive quantities of it now, and use that to capture people's interest by giving it away and setting up generous faucets.  We need developers and promoters to help make it useful and recognized.  Because when the general population takes notice of altcoins, Mooncoin will be one of the first ones that they'll turn to instinctively (also see: Earthcoin and Goldcoin).

Thanks for reading.

You prob didnt sell your moon and now have many unsellable coins. Learn and move on mate.

Move on to Klondike Coin for example. This one is a serious coin with active dev and fast growing community/hashrate and value.

I remember when the retards were buying it up for 0.5btc/1mil  looooooooooooooool
got myself 2mil which got at 1satoshi (total 0.02btc spent)
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
January 20, 2014, 05:25:55 AM
To the market as it exists right now, Mooncoin is all but dead.  But the market of the future looks much different. 98% or more of the people I know have never heard of an altcoin and know very little about Bitcoin. As the months of 2014 roll on, people will be flocking to cryptocurrency by the millions or hundreds of millions. As they're introduced to altcoins, they will be drawn to names and styles of coins that they consider solid.  Some of the leading performers right now won't be as appealing to the newcomers as coins with solid themes that everyday people can identify with.  Mooncoin is a perfect example of that.

Please don't give up on Mooncoin.  What seems like an oversupply can be worked to its advantage.  We can acquire massive quantities of it now, and use that to capture people's interest by giving it away and setting up generous faucets.  We need developers and promoters to help make it useful and recognized.  Because when the general population takes notice of altcoins, Mooncoin will be one of the first ones that they'll turn to instinctively (also see: Earthcoin and Goldcoin).

Thanks for reading.

Move on to Klondike Coin for example. This one is a serious coin with active dev and fast growing community/hashrate and value.
January 20, 2014, 04:56:57 AM

Thanks for reading.
Pages:
Jump to: