Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I do not panic when the market falls - page 28. (Read 3303 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 128
For some reason I am sure that the price of the crypto will rise, so I hold it, I did not see any analyst who did not have the same opinion as I do, but thing that motivates me the most — is when I start comparing the whole current situation with the Dot-com bubble, the fact is that this bubble busted reaching 6 trillion dollars, the crypto reached only 830 billion yet, in its peak. During Dot-com bubble only middle and rich class had opportunity to invest but not all, in the crypto everybody can invest, regardless of country and day time and it also can be done anonymously from jour home computer, so I think that this is all just the beginning and the real bubble is yet to come, it is not known when it will come — in five or 10 years, but I hope that it will.
Sure about that but it looks like the majority of people still being scared about this. They are thinking only about profit anytime. Since the beginning, so many experts have been saying that only try to invest when you afford to lose. And i have seen someone was creating a story about there is someone that bought bitcoin through credit and that's really the worst idea. I'm HODL
saya setuju dengan pendapat anda karena kebanyakan orang sudah tau bagaimana cara mengatasinya yang terpenting paham cara bagaimana hal yang harus dilakukan
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It wouldn't really be a market ig there were no fluctuations now would it?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
It was because you have not any loss when the market falls, for my experience, I have seen my friend have invested BTC in higher price and loss over USD 50,000 within 2 weeks only, also you never know when will the price rise again.
Activity: 37
I do not panic when the market falls cos I have come to know better than to do that. Panicking doesn't do anything, instead, it just gets you worked over something you cannot change and it might eventually lead you to selling off your coins at a reduced price, bringing about loss. What I do when the market falls is that I get myself some snacks and literally just chill. When I have spare money, I further buy coins, cos I would be getting it at a cheaper rate.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Am one of those that panic then,  anytime I see  any drop or decline in the market
I usually sell most of my coins and later regret why I dump my tokens
But now am not scared anymore and I would not panic even if etheruem falls to 100 dollars 💵
I will still hold and be confident.
Because now I know that the decline in market, its just for a while.
Activity: 32
People need to learn how to hold when there are tight moments, and it is not easy. I must admit it, but i am never panic selling my coins because of a dip, and that is true.
Activity: 98
I won't panic easily for I know what's going on in the market. The red market that we are experiencing today is just normal and the bumpy ride is just normal. Its up to us if we hodl patiently and wait til the right time it goes up again.
Activity: 91
In analyzing a project it is very important because it will determine your future. So when prices go down you actually don't need to panic because the coins will come back up. Moreover, you have a great project surely you just need to be patient it will experience growth by itself.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The electronic money market has caused many people to worry. But I'm not worried. Because before entering this market I always have the worst times. I do not put all my money into pennies and invest in moderation. I also believe the electronic money market will recover again.
You're right. In recent years, we can see that the overall market is still at a steady state, and the recent decline is still an improvement. So u needs to be particularly worried.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
The electronic money market has caused many people to worry. But I'm not worried. Because before entering this market I always have the worst times. I do not put all my money into pennies and invest in moderation. I also believe the electronic money market will recover again.
Activity: 67
Yeah, drops and rises are common on this kind of fluctuational currencies, so the best thing to do is to wait patiently until the market recovers, otherwise you would loose your investment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
In my view, to stop selling ilogically mostly involves a strategy plus a degree of discipline which is developed by meticulous analysis.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Panic does not take over because you understand that after a while the price will rise
Activity: 196
The fall in prices is not a reason to panic . Experienced investors never panic . The market is sure to recover and prices will return to the previous level
copper member
Activity: 266
Market fluctuates when the market falls, do not panic because the market rises after falling. Patience is required to invest in a market.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
I do not see any reason to panic when the market falls. If you constantly follow the prices and manage to react, then any fluctuations will be to your advantage. Fall of the market = the opportunity to buy coins at a bargain price.
Agree. In any situation, panic is unnecessary, and you can earn on the red market. This allows you to almost double the investment to make the same amount. After a protracted decline, the market is usually growing fast. It's rubber. The longer you pull it, the faster it will return to its original position.
Activity: 112
I think decision with panic mind is always wrong and most of people have fear about their investment so they immediately sell their token and according to my opinion this is wrong and my strategy is to buy more tokens from their low prices to make average of their buying and sell them at high prices to get a smart profit i think most of the people use this strategy to get profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I do not see any reason to panic when the market falls. If you constantly follow the prices and manage to react, then any fluctuations will be to your advantage. Fall of the market = the opportunity to buy coins at a bargain price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Only the one who has recently started to invest in crypto is panicking, or the one who doubted for a long time however invested his last money, and the market went down.
Panic is a normal reaction, you need to decide what to do if the market behaves in one way or another and adhere to this decision without panic. Otherwise, you can lose grand part of the deposit.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10

Yes, I agree with you. when people see the fall of the crypto market, they start to panic, and few of them are patient, waiting for the market to grow for a successful sale. although you just need to wait and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: