Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I think all crypto is scam - page 13. (Read 2214 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
November 19, 2019, 12:53:13 PM
First there is an announcement, then there is 3 year Roadmap,
extended each year with meaningless additions, fake recruiting of
employees, trade interrupts, software announcements, wallet updates, changes
quizes, games, givaways, airdrops, forks, ICOs etc, etc, etc.

I've seen several coins with great tech which is perfectly quick and secure, anonymous (or not) and safe.
They all have mobile wallets and wallets for every OS.
Despite this fact they cannot be adopted. Nobody wants to use them, there is no real need for them.
A team of good programmers could develop a blockchain which can replace banks and paper money
in a month. Another month for testing and another month for setting up nodes across the globe.
The main point behind all this is: who controlls these programmers? 

Voilla. it is that easy.That is why I think all these announcements and Roadmaps are bullshit.
very silly opinion, if indeed you are a long time member you will know how to judge a project, the problem of the roadmap is indeed the schedule or future plans for developing a project, every plan does need a schedule,

so if you judge/see the first project not in terms of the roadmap
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2019, 12:52:10 PM
Scam is one of darkest side of crypto-space and most of the altcoins has no real use-case at the moment but it doesn't mean that crypto is trash because it's still evolving and continue to find it ways to be more useful for people. It may take years from now but I believe that the day will come where crypto is fully adopted globally and when that day comes you will see the true worth of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 19, 2019, 12:51:14 PM
I am getting disappointed in crypto currencies every single day, but I still believe that the new altcoin season would arrive. Something is telling me that it cannot end like this and wee would have another great journey one more time.
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2019, 12:48:08 PM
It depends on the person perception, for some that was victim of scam, cannot understand trading, didn't earn from bounty, didn't understand the technology and what blockchain, smart contract really is. But for the opposite person, those who are earning from those stated, for those who earned a lot from investment has a positive feedback and they think that crypto is not a scam at all but it is a modern 'gold'.
You think, if the person can understand trading, earn from bounty, understand the technology and what blockchain, smart contract, so he will have good perception. and the person who isnt, will have bad perception, right?
But, This is not about "How to make money in crypto" but "How useless crypto development"
You can read the OP post, it tells us reason why crypto development looks useless, just meaningless without any adoption
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
November 19, 2019, 12:32:32 PM
Don't forget if bitcoin is cryptocurrency too. I think generalized all crypto only because of new project is not a good thing. Other coins proven that can give benefit for people too like bitcoin and Ethereum. If trapped to scam project, so it means we not analyze it deeply and i think learn and make more research is better than make conclusion only because of that reason.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
November 19, 2019, 12:18:56 PM
Not all crypto is a scam and some have just hit by the bear market effect so they have difficulty to recover. And I think most scams now come with new coins / tokens that run fake ico, and fake bounty campaigns like you said. And it should be that we now avoid participating in such campaigns to invest money in the hopes that we will make a big profit and in promoting it because we know that the more people invest, the better our chances of making big profit.

This means that we should stop participating in such ico campaigns that have nothing to do with crypto development. Forget about making a big profit and think about the future of crypto if you were just consumed by shitcoins. Imagine the future if more people were to survive in this system do you think will the victims of the scam still have interest in this crypto market?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 19, 2019, 11:45:10 AM
I agree that fraud in cryptocurrency takes up a lot of space but on the other hand, many of them are not scammers at all, they are rather incompetent and inexperienced crypto enthusiasts who thought that they would succeed but in practice it turned out differently.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 19, 2019, 11:37:36 AM
not all crypto and the history you mentioned are only popular in new projects, basically most of the new projects are just scams and i admit that. but when it is aimed at the top coins then i don't think so, because there have been many who have adopted it on many platforms even though its use is still not as wide as expected but at least that is proof if the top ranking crypto has greater potential
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
November 19, 2019, 11:31:32 AM
You consider that all cryptocurrencies are scams, I disagree at all. All these announcements and routes are not bullshit at all. It's just that we don't fully understand its effects and benefits.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 19, 2019, 11:29:41 AM

you can call it scam of course all the ICOs team needs money.

well if its the programmers that control all these then the consensus isn't going to be needed anymore. what about the project where the developers had disappear while the project is completely owned by the community itself. a project where only the community controls could be the ideal one, no website at all but a program to be installed in the computer that connects us all peer2peer.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
November 19, 2019, 11:16:48 AM
Do you think you were too negative? try to dig deeper and think more positively about cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
November 19, 2019, 11:16:41 AM
Crap ideology, crap claims yet they still got the decency to even extend fund raising over years. Selfish people it is, they bring greediness to the other level lol. With these acts leaves a people a mark that they will surely bring on their entire journey in crypto world. Sometimes it made them afraid of something of projects who are real and trustworthy.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
November 19, 2019, 11:13:07 AM
Those are the strategy that they are making, they want to look it legit when their purpose is just to scam.

however, I won't agree with you that all crypto are scam because there are still few that survives until now which they get the people's trust and support.
Take it for example, Binance coin, IIRC, they also had an ICO following the same scenario you've mentioned, but where they are now, they have a real used case of their project, their exchange is very popular and we using it now and benefiting from it.
Yes not all crypto are scam, new projects are most likely to become a scam. Saying a good project on day 1 is too risky, you must test the water first for you not to lose big. If the project extended so many times and keep on promising, then its a scam. There’s a lot of established crypto already and to make money with them is very easy so its not a scam not unless you are fooled and be a victim of scammers.
New or old projects could be scam as well, there are projects that looks legit in the beginning but actually they don't have a good future plan and they just stop and leave the market, there is no assurance, even if we think that a certain coin we are holding are legit and has a potential in the future, we can never ensure that by holding it longer, it will guarantee to make us profitable.

There's still a big risk in investing here, but at least we should know when to get in and get out, that's how the best strategy to apply.

Yes. I agree with you because all crypto is not a scam. Because, if everything is scam how do you work on crypto 
and investing. There are some projects which is scam.

Before you proceed to do crypto investing  you need to check out the project which is scam or not and then proceed your invest.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
November 19, 2019, 11:08:50 AM
First there is an announcement, then there is 3 year Roadmap,
extended each year with meaningless additions, fake recruiting of
employees, trade interrupts, software announcements, wallet updates, changes
quizes, games, givaways, airdrops, forks, ICOs etc, etc, etc.

I've seen several coins with great tech which is perfectly quick and secure, anonymous (or not) and safe.
They all have mobile wallets and wallets for every OS.
Despite this fact they cannot be adopted. Nobody wants to use them, there is no real need for them.
A team of good programmers could develop a blockchain which can replace banks and paper money
in a month. Another month for testing and another month for setting up nodes across the globe.
The main point behind all this is: who controlls these programmers?  

Voilla. it is that easy.That is why I think all these announcements and Roadmaps are bullshit.

Yep those roadmaps bullshits only if those developers keep on extending it. Why did they put a roadmap if it will only be extended without any valid reasons. Those legit projects does not do that, they stick to what their roadmap is set an I can say is not all crypto but mostly there are.

Probably roadmaps are created by these developer in order to attract investors, but in reality it was crappy thing. That's proven reliable on some selected projects, and I don't think the latest one provided an honest updates. Mostly scam projects only used it to promote a project, but no active market is going to launch.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
November 19, 2019, 10:50:01 AM
It depends on the person perception, for some that was victim of scam, cannot understand trading, didn't earn from bounty, didn't understand the technology and what blockchain, smart contract really is. But for the opposite person, those who are earning from those stated, for those who earned a lot from investment has a positive feedback and they think that crypto is not a scam at all but it is a modern 'gold'.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
November 19, 2019, 10:34:14 AM
Cryptocurrencies: 4,836 on the market right now, majority of them are shit coins, just sucking up the market cap  Grin Grin Grin.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 19, 2019, 10:23:47 AM
Not really. There are cryptocurrency that is legit and they are developing the technology, features for payment, and more partners. And we all know that the reason why all cryptocurrencies value are going down and it is natural.

And only invest in top 20 cryptocurrency because they have more potential to rise the valur in future and make a lot of profit but of course you need to buy a lot of  coin/token first.
TOP 20 cryptocurrencies? this top changes so quickly during the bull market that you can’t even imagine what will happen in the future with the coins that we see now in the top 20
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 19, 2019, 10:16:43 AM
Not really. There are cryptocurrency that is legit and they are developing the technology, features for payment, and more partners. And we all know that the reason why all cryptocurrencies value are going down and it is natural.

And only invest in top 20 cryptocurrency because they have more potential to rise the valur in future and make a lot of profit but of course you need to buy a lot of  coin/token first.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
November 19, 2019, 09:52:25 AM
You cannot judge a book by its cover, as like that even in the group of field also you need to to examine every project value plan to invest are being part of the project in any aspects.
Most of the investors and bounty participants does not do that and blame the good projects also a scam. Instead of just complaining if you try to explore as and learn more about the projects then there won't be any scam trap for you.

but I think this thread has a point. yes, I also learned from my experience, I was also getting too many shit coins aka scam projects. I hold some of altcoins, from the results of the bounty and even some I bought, but now everything is minus above 70%. even some good projects, in the end, they could not develop properly. like the ICOs bounty at this time, many are not successful because investors no longer trust on ICO or any project. You can see, it's so difficult now to get money from a bounty, and even some bounty managers join cryptotalk, because there really isn't a good project.
Activity: 1050
November 19, 2019, 09:50:56 AM
I think the same with this thread, I usually often find crypto projects that hold ICOs by posting fake employee or team photos, I often see their linkedin profiles with little connections that don't even look active or take pictures from Google, it's not very cool, The road map used to be used for investors to see the honesty of the project running on time, but unfortunately many projects that skip it often even delay and make changes to the road map, so many SCAM crypto projects in the previous year, now no longer seen crypto projects with ICO

As time passed by many of us want a legit projects though it takes time to assure everything since scammers are so rampant here in crypto currency community. I believe that there are still legit projects here and even those staffs trying to convince those users that they are legit and work loyalty. I would say much better each of us must attentive and take too much time to research a project that can be supported by many here in crypto currency community.
I also believe that there are still legitimate projects even though at present most of the projects are fraudulent and there are other projects that cannot succeed in getting funding. I'm still waiting for a legitimate project to dominate investment again in the market
it hard to find this kind projects, maybe only 5percent from total new projects occur in market were legitimate. And 95% left were shit projects that take our money. Investors now not interested anymore in Ieo or anythingelse.they prefer buy and hold major coins such as bitcoin or other altcoin. Its saver than we Investment in new projects that we dont know its quality.
Pages:
Jump to: