Pages:
Author

Topic: Why ICOs will fail in 2018 - page 6. (Read 3957 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
August 25, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
it turns out right, 2017 is where the birth of a serious and innovative project, 2018 only leaves a little but there are still projects that innovate but they fail because of the big mistakes of most dev thinking only of money
Activity: 574
Merit: 34
August 25, 2018, 06:12:48 AM
There are many ICOs going on with the same projects. Only as teams and as country different. Now ICOs with a different project are so few. The market also increased a lot of scams. A project that check ICOs should be done, and it must become using mandatory. A lot of money goes into the market. But they all go to waste.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
August 25, 2018, 06:02:08 AM
I came across this article
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/ico-will-fail-2018/

And wanted to know if you agree -- are these the reasons why ICOs will fail in 2018?
What type of PR strategies do you look for in an ICO? What types of things create the most buzz? What things are old news?

Thoughts?

The article is right the project developer should not be very technical and should explain clearly what is the projects and how it can benefit members, and the community, the visual and graphics is also very important to get the whole message across to investors because not all investors are that technical.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
August 25, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

And wanted to know if you agree -- are these the reasons why ICOs will fail in 2018?
What type of PR strategies do you look for in an ICO? What types of things create the most buzz? What things are old news?

Thoughts?

I think the article makes sense. I joined several ICO last 3 month ago.
Unfortunately, until now, they still have not reached into the big Exchange.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

Thoughts?
Starting your own superior cryptoexchange and conducting an ICO is a great way to succeed Wink
Activity: 26
August 25, 2018, 05:34:45 AM
There are some important findings in the report, but perhaps nothing more remarkable than 50% of the ICO failed. In my opinion, the failure of ICOs pushes people back to Bitcoin. What the ICOs are doing is pushing the community out of the ICO's investment and thus encouraging them to invest in currencies that have already existed for quite some time in the market and have more certainty.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 05:26:01 AM
There are way to many ICOs in the market in 2018 and this is the reason why some of them are failing. People don't know what to choose any more and in what to invest
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 05:25:06 AM
Because there are a lot of fraudulent projects that raise funds and then simply disappear. This undermines the credibility of ICO, and many investors are not so much interested in this way of investing their capital.
Activity: 26
August 25, 2018, 05:22:15 AM
What you came up with last year for this year is truly an angel of the future. 2018 is bad for ICO projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
August 20, 2018, 07:51:05 PM
Not all ICOs will fail. I have seen some promising ICOs that have every tendency to succeed. They have every of their steps planned ad all things seem to be falling ij place.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 07:45:12 PM
The fact that the ICO failed in 2018 is understandable because of the very low potential projects that ICO scam projects account for more than 80%. Most of the projects are not realistic, so the ICO in 2018 is not useful in contributing to the market, hoping ICO in 2019 will be controlled and the scam rate will be less.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 20, 2018, 07:42:34 PM
The crypto currency market needs a restart. This can help new large investors, but they will not come earlier than the end of September. Until then, the situation on the market will not change.
Activity: 42
August 20, 2018, 07:41:05 PM
ICOs have continued to succeed so far in 2018 particularly the legit ones.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 07:38:49 PM
I can not say ICO fails in 2018 because I am involved in many potential ICO projects such as Credits. The point here is that at present the ICO scam rate is very high so it causes a significant loss of confidence among investors, leading to the exchange rate of the ICO Token when listed on the exchange floors is always lower than the ICO.
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

Thoughts?

because of the many ico that appeared and most ico did not have a good project so investors were not interested in investing. and the lack of promotion they did.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 06:52:12 PM
It is possible to see the ICO's futures collapse since the beginning of 2018 when the exchange rate has dropped more than 70% in value. In most of the ICO projects I participated in after the Token was listed on the exchange floors, the exchange rate was always lower than at the ICO investment stage. Investments in ICOs are mostly loss-making because the non-potential ICO is more than 80% of all project.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 20, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
The recent crash in the market of ico is purely upon the dependence on ethereum. Whenever there is a price pumping upon ethereum majority of the ICO value gets pumped. This is all because of the increased number of ico's being developed over the ethereum smart contract platform which serves to be the better one for decentralized development over various other platforms.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 06:48:01 PM
I think there is a severe problem in the market, a lot of people is trying to take part of it, just to get profits for themselves and most of them are obviating the product they bring to the people, there are exceptions though.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 02:24:14 AM
I think ico will always exist, I do not think that we should trust various articles
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 19, 2018, 02:45:49 AM
I would believe in this articles if the value of bitcoin is unable to recover from this month of August until November ends. Because all coins are being productive and  promising when the value of the highest coin (bitcoin) is increasing more value due to hype of market and investors funding.
Pages:
Jump to: