Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I'm selling all my ETH (over 2000) and you should too - page 2. (Read 872 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

yes im also selling all my etherium , not just etherium but also my bitcoin . i sold them all because i needed the cash for some important spendings and i didnt regret at all even though im aware that both coins can still recover and give me 2x profit than compared to the day that i sell them .

thats what did also happened to op . you know guys , there nothing really wrong to sell as long as you know whats really good for you and everyone of us has thier own seprerate decisions in life , so choose your path wisely  .
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
Ethereum is over.

We have seen why Ethereum cannot scale in 2017, even a crypto kitty joke coin could make it grind to a halt.

Ethereum has many attack vectors.

I am selling all 2,000 ETH for BTC and DIECI when it launches. I predicted ETH when it was at $1 and bought many, I'm not proudly professing that ETH will go to $50 by 2019, and DIECI will take 60% of Ethereum's market share.
What does this post should mean?are you really declining ethereum from your trust list,or this is an advertisement and popularization of that DIECI?do you think we're fool enough to believe you storytelling?onky noob will buy this damn crap..because if i am holding 2000 ethereum that i bought from 1$ price for sure i did sold it already when the price hype last january to $1,500 value.and now that ethereum is dipping badly you're here claiming to sell that 2000 eth?go sell it all we don't care since we don't believe in this nonsense

Ethereum will recover and if this post is real,you will be the first to cry when time coms that the value turns thousands of dollar again
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
My opinion is You're doing the wrong thing. After all, if you have patience and wait, then for these 2000 coins Ethereum you will be able to gain many times more money! But the case is Yours, of course.
Activity: 70
Ethereum is over.

We have seen why Ethereum cannot scale in 2017, even a crypto kitty joke coin could make it grind to a halt.

I am selling all 2,000 ETH for BTC and DIECI when it launches. I predicted ETH when it was at $1 and bought many, I'm not proudly professing that ETH will go to $50 by 2019, and DIECI will take 60% of Ethereum's market share.

Everybody is entitled of his own opinion and decision. If you think it was the best thing to do then you should follow your instincts. Ethereum is much different as compared to the other tokens which are just a token for investment. This also means that the value of Ethereum would increase in the future. It is the best altcoin and a very potential coin next to bitcoin.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I am wondering why you didn't sell it for $1,000? Why have you persisted until now, your judgment has gone wrong. Now my advice is that you don't sell. Maybe you can wait until $500.
Activity: 45
If you're scared, you can go out, but analysts see the potential for growth, so there is no reason to worry.
Activity: 424
Merit: 75
TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk
It seems a fake post to me, trying to pump a shitcoin nobody knows about (DIECI WTH?)

Selling your ETH right now doesn't seem a wise decision, taking into account that in two months they'll release some mouth opening news on updates in the blockchain and it will hopefully coincide in timing with the reversal/alt season.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Ethereum is over.

Good decision at least you had enjoyed your profits with ethereum project and now your abandoning as if you promoting to sell us all what we have. No way, then you will buy at lower price...nice strategy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
ethereum is not over yet and remains in the crypto world. but I doubt whether the price can rise again and reach ATH again  Huh
I also think that giving up on ethereum this soon is like insulting the king of altcoins. Ethereum might be slow but if we look at its community of supporters, it has the largest one among altcoins. It is not only ethereum that is bleeding at the moment but the whole digital market too as bitcoin is not paying any attention to moving forward but it won’t be the case forever.
Activity: 350
you can sell your etherium if you think that it will not have a price more, but the etherium will not die because of attacks or Diece
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
you are very wise to invest when ETH was 1 dollar
I agree with the scaling issue, question is, how about all the dapps already on ETH
do you think there will be another better platform for them to migrate to
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Ethereum is over.

Please check the total market cap of ethereum and think again that it could be over or not. I believe the potential of the ethereum and of course the crypto traders, and I think ethereum can reach great amounts again in the following year.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Ethereum is over.

I am sure that Vitalk Buterin will fix the scaling issues. Afaik the team is already working on it.
Don't mind the OP and I believe he/she don't know that the crypto currency market has changed once the market correction happen. Therefore, for him/her to predicted the price of Ethereum in the 2017 doesn't mean he/she will make correct prediction this year. Besides, I think he/she is trying to advertise the coin mentioned and if he/she want me to believe he/she should post the wallet address link to the 2000 Ethereum for us to see.
Activity: 176
MeVu
To sell all your ethereum is nonsense in my opinion, it still has a chance to improve and the price won't fall forever, I still believe that one day Ethereum will be stronger than Bitcoin. But part of your ETH to transfer is not bad decision.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
I understand you and you have my support, I think that Ethereum is close to the end and its price will not increase anymore. The ruler of the market is Bitcoin and most of money will go into it and away from ETH like you did.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Nice shill, but I'm not falling for it.
Activity: 462
I would only sell eth for bitcoin, not even for best token because they are in fact very risky investments.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
ethereum is not over yet and remains in the crypto world. but I doubt whether the price can rise again and reach ATH again  Huh
Activity: 350
Swipe
Investors can make the right decision a few times. You did it on time. I sold 50 ETHs last week. $ 470.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
Ethereum is over.

I am sure that Vitalk Buterin will fix the scaling issues. Afaik the team is already working on it.
Pages:
Jump to: