Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 147. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 03:35:12 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?
Why do you invest in real estate or stock market?
Have you checked the ROI of these investments?
Cryptocurrency is obviously the better option.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 03:20:09 AM
Cryptocurrency is very volatile so investors and traders have a higher possibility to earn a higher profit. There are also good altcoins to buy thay has a big potential in the future that why I prefer crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 03:12:00 AM
All people like risk with the possibility of a large profit. Investing in altcoins is just a risky occupation and the opportunity to make x2-x10 profit from your deposit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 02:10:26 AM
Every field Is perfect to make Investment but hard to out profit , for better profit we need better descion whether at which particular moment we should go with the Investment and at which time we should shift our Investment from one asset to another one .
Few people thought that real estate are like offline world related assets , so I will be more better to get with real estate but sometimes we need to make more amount of earnings and more faster earnings than what we make with the normally with real estate , so most of the people goes with the Investment in altcoins cryptourrency market .
Investing your money into altcoins is a very good option and that it can surely help you out in making of a huge amount of money as well but the thing is you need to invest your money into any of the altcoins when you are having some good skills related to that of trading and that you are quite sure that you will be able to do well while becoming a trader as this is the best way to deal with the altcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
The cryptocurrency market has huge plus. He is more high risk. But on him it is possible to make huge profit if it is correct to do everything. It is much more profitable than any other market. So occurs at the moment. The bitcoin has risen several times for the last year even by the standards of the current market. I doubt that the real estate market will give such пpиыбыль
for several years. But this market has big risks. Nobody knows what he will be in the future.
Activity: 116
April 19, 2018, 02:47:48 PM
Yes, absolutely you should invest, but only invest money that you spend on harmful activities - set aside your tobacco/alcohol/paid sex/drugs money and invest them, even if you end up loosing your investment - you will still benefit.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 02:38:32 PM
The altcoin market has great potential. In the future, you can get rich if you invest properly.
Activity: 99
April 19, 2018, 02:32:01 PM
It is cheaper to alternate coins and make profits quicker than bitcoin these days... I can purchase large volumes of alternate coin with little investment than let's say bitcoin, especially if get in during private sales or premium ICO and the amount of coin you have determines profit.
Activity: 90
April 19, 2018, 02:20:03 PM
A properly managed altcoin can give tremendous growth in the form of several hundred percentage over a very short period of time. This is very unlikely in case of other form of conventional investments. Investment in altcoin is sometimes considered as the shortest way to getting rich. However, investment in altcoin should always be done after proper research and understanding of the process.
Activity: 336
April 19, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
This is a very good investment, if you can find the right and promising crypto projects, you will be a very rich person. It is very important to find the crypto projects that the society really needs, I made my choice Effect.ai,  ICON, Zilliqa.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 19, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
Because altcoins have change to increase value better than bitcoin. Of course it must be a good coin. Altcoins are easy to trade and HODL for long term. What coin to invest? I recommend you to invest in IOST, it has high potential to increase value in near future. You can find all information about IOST at https://iost.io/
IOST is backed by a strong team with experienced in crypto industry.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 07:47:37 AM
For the promise of returns that far outweigh what real estate or stocks could ever give you   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

During 2017 a study was conducted in the states to scope whether the adolescent generation would rather invest their savings into conventional stock markets or Crypto's and nearly like 85% responded with Cryptocurrency.... think about it - Altcoins are actually stock without ownership rights (unless its build that way through voting etc).

Could this become a self fulfilling prophecy  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 19, 2018, 07:44:56 AM
yes altcoin is very convenient for investment because the cost is easy and can invest with small capital and easy to get profit with short and long term, bitcoin now very high fee and for the players of small capital will run out of funds to pay fee
Altcoin to me is even the next stock market but even in a bigger level. Anyone can take it or leave it.

As long as we are talking about the global market here and not just stocks that is restricted or real estate that may come with some governmental policies that can affect investment, altcoin market is new, and with the opportunities that are present, I do not even expect anyone to be asking such a question in the first place.

Maybe I should re-ask the question this way; Why invest in real estate and stock market, when you can just simply and easily invest in altcoin anywhere you are in the world ?
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 07:32:56 AM
If you are new to the field of cryptocurrency , you might think that, altcoins are just cryptocurrencies like bitcoin which maybe using some other technology. But that is far from truth. In fact most of the cryptocurrencies are revolutionary ideas. And passive income from altcoin is like a divident by a company for their shareholders. That means just buy keeping altcoins in your wallet you can earn money.
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

We invest in altcoin because altcoin have some advantages from stocks. You can sell altcoin at high price in a short time while stock is cannot.
Activity: 83
April 18, 2018, 10:20:16 AM
I think altcoin has a greater chance of growing up. In the history of encryption, many coins have gone through the period of rapid development, and some new coins with distinctive features will get their own opportunities in the continuous development of the community.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
April 18, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

Alternate cryptocurrency investment is just an option. If you think it is the worst option in your list then you are always free to not avail of it. But if you want to take a look at the advantages of investing in altcoins, then you will surely be amazed of how big its return is in a single year, a growth which stock market and real estate investments cannot even reach half of. Altcoins can easily make x10 growth in value in a single year. Do real estate investment and stock market give you that?
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

Why invest in real market? In bitcoin you can earn high profit and the transaction are so easy and better. In real market there is lot of papers you need to submitted.
Investing in altcoins maybe a good idea if you understand the potential impact of alts.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 10:15:46 AM
New Year should be a great time for the Altocain. You can talk about this topic for a long time, but the main reason is too expensive bitcoins. "Bubble" is inflated, the crypto currency goes to the masses: the application Coinbase iOS has become the most downloaded in the US, and in addition to the main digital currency there is only Ethereum and Litecoin. Excellent and promising currencies - why not look at them? As for the decentralized exchanges, despite the general ideology of decentralization and the widespread introduction of blockage, the need for crypto-exchanges as a centralized place for holding trades has not gone anywhere.
Activity: 227
April 18, 2018, 10:14:58 AM
I think investing in altcoin has a great chance to make a profit. Because the price is fluctuating and sometimes stable. But it all depends on you, you who will feel the advantages and disadvantages. So to invest in altcoin or stock market equally should have experience and understanding.
Jump to: