Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 150. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 4
April 16, 2018, 07:02:32 AM
Altcoins could provide opportunities for a fast returns. Real properties may be a good investment but would take time before one will be able to gain unlike these coins when so lucky you could earn so easily, the only disadvantage is when market is down loses is also possible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 06:58:38 AM

I am investing because there are subcoins that I see as potential for being an ethereal in the future yes I am a risk but I do not believe that I can win without risk
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
April 16, 2018, 06:57:20 AM
We invest in alt coin because it has a potential to give big returns or profit, whenever Bitcoin goes up in price.
Activity: 156
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 04:32:02 AM
because One of the biggest benefits to an Investment property business is that assets are generally secured by a lease that provides a steady stream of income, much higher than the stock's yield.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 03:36:08 AM
Because I am greedy  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I buy altcoins because I believe in what these new coins may do in the future, just like the internet we had improvements and new competitors in the market.
This stuff is early and we have no idea really what things will look like when we start seeing adoption, at the moment all these altcoins are based on potential

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 03:22:35 AM
If you plan to work with altcoyins, just invest in those that, in your opinion, will go up. And here mostly advertise their coins. Roll Eyes
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
April 16, 2018, 03:01:56 AM
This question is like - why invest in real estate, stock market when you can invest in gold and oil many year ago.

Bro its the FUTURE, if Cyrpto is not the currency of the future, at least the techs are able to help us in many ways
Activity: 161
April 16, 2018, 02:57:31 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?
investing in Altcoin is also capable of bringing in high profits. besides that Altcoin currently many have experienced a pretty good development. so that with these developments are able to trigger higher prices in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 16, 2018, 02:56:14 AM
Some altcoins that is worth investing is a low cost which will enable us to invest more altcoins and that is one of the advantages why I still choose altcoins first before bitcoin. Honestly, I still cannot afford 1 btc. But investing in real state is like buying bitcoins though it is more beneficial I still preferred crypto investment for now. While in altcoins, you can still buy some pieces of it so it can afford by many.
Activity: 177
April 16, 2018, 02:45:06 AM

It is opportunity to get more money, it is developing area, so it has future. We should be in line with modern trends. besides real estate cannot b bring money through trading  Cool
Activity: 105
April 16, 2018, 02:39:36 AM
And then the meaning of your message, here are discussed topics related to crypto-currency and you go against it. So it's not interesting to you and you do not see anything useful for yourself here. Crypto-currencies have such a property as volatility that can give us a good profit, and the stock actually keeps constantly on the same level, it's dead investments.
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 02:31:08 AM
Altcoin currently attracts a lot of attention. because at this time a lot of Altcoins that experienced a fairly rapid development. so to own and invest very high. therefore may want to invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 02:30:47 AM

this is certainly the difference between investment in the real world and virtual currency. if you want to invest in real estate. you must have a very large capital. Different from crypto, crypto is open to anyone in any society. you can engage with a small amount of capital, yes that's all you can do.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 02:27:22 AM
altcoin deserves to be used as an investment sure that people see first is from the results. altcoin can give you great results outside of the estimates in the middle of a lot of people who say the risks are too great.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
April 16, 2018, 01:43:17 AM
Because the profit in crypto is way bigger than stock or real estate, and now crypto investments are booming, so crypto had become one of the most promising investment, if you see the chart, the price multiply in such a short time, there are no limitation how big the price can go up, that is the one that makes crypto so popular for investment
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
April 16, 2018, 01:39:31 AM
Altcoins are much more volatile even than bitcoin, the volatility increases the opportunities to earn in trading, we can earn decent profit in a short span of time while in real estate you will have to wait for a long time for a decent profit and stocks markets have low potential to earn huge money quickly.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 16, 2018, 01:37:53 AM
The stock market, real estate market etc do not exhibit volatile tendencies as often as the crypto market which is one of the primary reasons why I chose this market. The number of opportunities to earn money without investing anything are more widely available through the crypto market when compared to other markets which is another reason why I chose this market. The extreme volatility of the crypto market is obviously a double edged sword since it could help investor earn gains or lose hefty sums of money in a matter of minutes due to its unpredictability, but I chose to accept the risks and have earned substantial profits.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 01:35:39 AM
This is obvious, because altcoins provide a way to rapidly increase capital, which is almost impossible in traditional markets.
Activity: 308
April 16, 2018, 01:35:16 AM
I am trading on stock market around last couple of year but i found one thing its very difficult to find market move e. Even i invested on logistic share by having clear idea and lots of news about that . But every year company shows good profit but still i am in 30% loss . 2 year over . But in crypto currency we can expect the growth in couple of month and also we can find speculation easily.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
April 16, 2018, 01:33:57 AM

I understand if you are a beginner, I just want to suggest. if you are interested in crypto indrustri you should take the time, then read and discuss many in this forum for your understanding.
in real and virtual investments is certainly very different. some risk factors become a powerful obstacle if you are trying to invest in crypto. however, if you have the knowledge and experience you can get an unexpected profit you can even get rich quick.
Jump to: