Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 3. (Read 17409 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 08:44:39 AM
Altcoin give you a chance to raise more money during the bullish market. Just remember ICOs in 2017 where you can recieve 100000% in a few month!
November 15, 2018, 08:36:54 AM
if invest in real estate and stock markets will takes a very long time to get profit 10%, but if you invest in altcoin to get 10% you only need less than 1 hour even if you are lucky it only takes 1 minute
maybe this is the reason why many people are interested to investing in altcoins, but there are also those who don't like it because the price is too fluctuating
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 15, 2018, 08:30:13 AM
Altcoins are much more flexible and profitable investments than Bitcoin. Look at how they grow in the bull market and everything becomes clear.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 11:09:18 AM
Altcoins is a very risky investment, which is not the fact that it will bring profit, but its capitalization is so small that any medium-sized investor can give it a boost to growth, which is why we invest in them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 10, 2018, 03:23:31 PM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?
Real estate and the stock market are asking for a very large entrance , and in the crypto market you can come with 10 dollars, and the chance to earn here is much higher!
Activity: 324
November 10, 2018, 03:14:42 PM
It is obvious. If you find a good promising project that will confidently develop, then you will get a good profit at the exit. After all, it is for this that everyone comes to the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 574
November 10, 2018, 03:01:09 PM
Altcoin is a simple coin and price is cheap.
You can get a big profit when you find a good coin in a good project.
Join and buy when ICO time and get many bonuss and sell when price grow up.
November 10, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
Because the profitability of altcoin is very high, maybe they will give us wealth after only one night, I come to this market and invest in coin just want to get that opportunity.
Activity: 245
November 10, 2018, 02:57:28 PM
I think investing in the Altcoins you can make a lot of profit. Just like you buy a piece of land or a house to wait for the price up and sell it. This is what makes investors crazy for Altcoins.
Activity: 448
November 10, 2018, 02:53:50 PM
Alt coins can give a huge amount of profits over a short period of time because crypto currency is highly volatile which means the market goes up and down very fast. Another thing that I think why investing in altcoins is great it is because new projects are being developed and a new and innovative future is waiting.
I agree with you, and of course we have our own views on why investing in altcoin while many other methods are equally beneficial. For strong reasons, I think altcoin has a good future with new projects better, prices that will continue to grow and open opportunities for young investors. the most important thing is that we must be careful and learn everything well so that it is not easy to get caught up in market prices.
Activity: 280
November 10, 2018, 02:33:28 PM
Invest in coin as it brings high profit in short time. The coin market is still very new, it has not been managed, not limited to the intensity increase or decrease. High risk, but high profitability. Securities and land are very long to get profits.

Yes, I completely agree with you. Another important reason is we can invest with any amount of money, even if without money by joining the bounty programs. If we want to invest in estate or stock, we must have a lot of money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 10, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
Alt coins can give a huge amount of profits over a short period of time because crypto currency is highly volatile which means the market goes up and down very fast. Another thing that I think why investing in altcoins is great it is because new projects are being developed and a new and innovative future is waiting.
Activity: 319
November 10, 2018, 02:07:49 PM
People love big profits and in 2017-18 altcoins offered exactly amazing profits, that's why people chose alts over other investing option.
Activity: 399
November 10, 2018, 01:45:05 PM
Invest in coin as it brings high profit in short time. The coin market is still very new, it has not been managed, not limited to the intensity increase or decrease. High risk, but high profitability. Securities and land are very long to get profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 10, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
In fact, there are many ways to invest and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. In general, the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and volatile, the prices of coins quickly change their value and thanks to this, you can get a quick profit.
Activity: 404
November 10, 2018, 01:27:06 PM
Of course, for the sake of profit and more investment opportunities as well as enrich our wave.In addition we see the nature of the Altcoins are very profitable if they are on the floor and potential.Therefore When you invest in them, it means you have more opportunities to get rich.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 01:08:25 PM
The real estate will bring very small income. If to look at the stock market there big risks and too not really big profit. With cryptocurrency all differently. Many good projects which release the Altcoin are now created. At increase in demand for production of these projects, the price of Altcoin will grow too. Thus you receive good dividends and at the same time you won't spend a lot of money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 10, 2018, 01:05:12 PM
If you are not a trader, then I see the point in investing in altcoins just before the start of strong growth, otherwise the risk of falling into another flat or falling trend is very high.
Activity: 532
November 10, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
People invest in cryptocurrencies because they can quickly earn a large amount of money. Investing in real estate or the stock market requires more money and more knowledge than investing in cryptocurrencies.

where ever you invest(crypto, real estate or stock market) its always have risk, big profit is big risk, more money you invest is will give you big profit, why so many people invest in crypto i say its because have big chance and can reaching all people in the world not just rich man but with a litle amount you can try invest
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 12:20:55 PM
for me investing with altcoin is the same thing as saving money in a personal wallet that is able to grow over time, and can also be managed directly directly.
especially this part of a very long period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: