Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 9. (Read 17409 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 10:01:36 AM
I think first of all it is worth investing in altcoins in order to get rich quickly, there is a risk that this will not happen and you will lose everything, but if you are so poor then you have nothing to lose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 26, 2018, 09:57:00 AM
In the past, altcoins were rarely invested, mostly ICO. Someone may be offended by bitcoin, or looking for other ways.

Now altcoins are becoming an independent unit, and people are no longer focused on bitcoin.
At present BTC is no longer able to generate high income for investors, so they always look for new altcoin, altcoin potential investment, Altcoin price is now quite low period so If we invest and hold, we have the opportunity to increase
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 26, 2018, 09:54:15 AM
Altcoins more profitable then bitcoin and oldscool coins.
It can easyly beat 5x and some of them do it on this falling market.
5x for bitcoin is very hard to imagine nowadays
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 09:47:09 AM
Altcoin are very risky but also can be very profitable!! it depends on the project you are investing on and how you set your greed limit
because major issues that get investors suck in are greed!! the want of more and might end up getting them rekt!! know when to close on a position and move on
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 09:47:02 AM
Altcoin is an investment channel that can make a profit quickly if you know the potential Altcoin options. Therefore, I invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 26, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
Altcoin is very attractive because if you invest successfully, I can earn a profit of x10 or x20. Bitcoin is also very attractive but if x5 is also a dream

Agree, price increases that can reach hundreds of percent per month are things that make anyone interested in investing in altcoins, and I'm sure that investing altcoins is the solution to success.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 26, 2018, 08:59:23 AM
Why invest in any kind of crypto? Altcoin is promising and so is Bitcoin, for now. Yes, there are other things in which we can invest. But crypto is our future. So we want to keep out hand in there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 08:56:39 AM
In the past, altcoins were rarely invested, mostly ICO. Someone may be offended by bitcoin, or looking for other ways.

Now altcoins are becoming an independent unit, and people are no longer focused on bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 08:23:52 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?

The answer is plain and simple.

There is a huge opportunity from Altcoins. It is a also surprising and satisfying to go out of the box, instead of sticking to the real estate. But, both have the best opportunities awaits the entrepreneurs who will take the risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 07:24:49 AM
Altcoin is very attractive because if you invest successfully, I can earn a profit of x10 or x20. Bitcoin is also very attractive but if x5 is also a dream

The cryptocurrency market is very large and interesting, it is alive and it can not be compared with the real estate market. Electronic currency is the future of the world. And it is very convenient and profitable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
October 25, 2018, 03:50:26 PM
Altcoin investment. This is something that can greatly enrich you, if you know how to choose quality projects that have real weight and real value for the future economy of our planet.
Activity: 238
October 25, 2018, 03:15:06 PM
Attractiveness in the following: 1. Low amount to start, 2. easy access to trading on the crypto exchange, 3. high volatility, the possibility of obtaining high profits. A crypto market is a young market in which there are not so many people and great prospects. We will not talk about the shortcomings.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 24, 2018, 12:58:14 PM
I think that altcoins are the future of this world, like everything related to blockchain technology. It is important to invest in good projects that in the long run can bring good profits.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 12:53:17 PM
I think bitcoin makes more profit, and is perfect for those of you who expect the results investement of crypto in a short term. But not in long term investement, i think bitcoin was better.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2018, 12:38:48 PM
Altcoins is the new emergency digital currency. Which has fully potential to lead the future cryptocurrency world. And also has the ability to lead the world economy. Altcoins also used for investment purposes. Altcoins investment are also profitable like bitcoin investment. Altcoins like Ethereum is also an good option for investment purposes. Ethereum high market stability and increase market price attract many investors for long-term investment at Ethereum.
Activity: 112
October 24, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

When I saw this topic I thought question will be why in altcoin not in bitcoin?  Cheesy I invest in altcoin because I missed big bitcoin train, and now just trying to catch up! Real estate and stock market are for old people in suits and ties, I trade in my underpants  Cool
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
October 24, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

Because Altcoin is good for investment now, many coins now are start pumping and getting tough. Platforms, volumes, prices are getting a pump that is why it is good to invest now in altcoins. For sure if you start investing now in altcoins you will get profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 24, 2018, 12:16:31 PM
On the cryptocurrency market, you can easily earn large sums if you know what to do and how. However, it is also easy to lose your invested money. Until the end of profit making it is impossible to calculate. Here, as elsewhere in investing, there is a greater degree of risk.
Investing in real estate or in the stock market is no longer making enough profit. The cryptocurrency market is still young and therefore promising.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
October 24, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
The question was asked in April and I hope the questioner found his answer on this forum and on the chart of price increases for the top 5 currency currencies
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
i think some altcoin will be more valuable than bitcoin in the long term they have real-life value and huge utility linked to them be aware a lot of alt will be useless good luck Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: