Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 31. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 06, 2018, 03:40:30 PM
Investing in alternative coins can make a big profit if you have experience with this. But you must remember that such an investment is a very big risk.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
Alt coins, especially good alt coins, have better potential on the bull market. But on bear market i prefer not to buy new alt coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 06, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
Alty now need to buy those that can compete with Ether. If at least one of them shoots, then you can quickly get rich.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
And why do people buy shares, various projects and startups, oil and gold, gas, etc., in order to make money, and to invest your money multiplied many times,so that Altcoins for me is a great opportunity, as in the future will give a great profit
Activity: 197
September 06, 2018, 10:39:06 AM
Why invest in altcoins ... They are cheap and have alot of potential to grow and if that's not a recipe for good investment I don't know what else is .. it investing in altcoins coins brings diversity in portfolio is actually a good deal better than sticking your gun on only Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
I believe that the altcoins are now in the top of their popularity. And they have a good chance of life and prosperity. and why not invest in them? If we see real growth and profit figures.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
September 06, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
why choose for investing money in cryptocurrency??

of course cryptocurrency price is so fluctuative that's why we can get profit fast from this condition
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 06, 2018, 10:25:42 AM
For me the investment of altcoins is the solution and answer for me to get big profits, as we know that altcoins are a high-risk type, but I'm optimistic that crypto can make me get a big profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
Invest in altcoyins is necessary because in this way you have a chance to earn more than when investing only in bitcoin. First, coins with a small capitalization grow faster, but they also have more risk!
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 10:12:57 AM
Investing in altcoins and cryptocurrency can yield alot more than investing anywhere else because with the right trade, you can make a whole lot of money. investing in altcoins apart from bitcoin also helps diversifying portfolio thereby diversifying profits too.
Activity: 145
September 06, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
because for me, if we plunge in the crypto as a trader, then it should be the maximum. Would not be complete if only investment in the bitcoin only. then it takes altcoin as a short term investment. In order to benefit more frequently as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 09:02:58 AM
I invest in altcoin because it has low value. And I'm new to investing in this market, I do not have much money to invest in BTC. But I find it profitable if you know how to invest.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

There are a lot of altcoin you can buy  in low price and you can earn huge amount, just research the altcoin that has a potential to grow more for the future.
Activity: 81
September 06, 2018, 08:54:37 AM
I put resources into alternatie coins, since I figure they can rise mor then bitcoin. So in the event that you get the correct coin on the ico for a penny, and you put enough cash in it, and the coin hits a high of one dollar, you will have a 100x raised estimation of your venture. This can simply happend with altcoins. Bitcoin is correct now nintehousand dollars. At the point when bitcin would rise hundred times, it would be worth nine hundred thousand dollars. What's more, right now, this appear to be implausible. So run with altcoins!
Activity: 201
September 06, 2018, 12:45:07 AM
i think because altcoins have a good future.
and then, the price is not to expensive.
altcoins have the potential to increase prices higher than real estate investments.
and it is very profitable.
Activity: 44
September 05, 2018, 10:59:17 PM
I invest in altcoin because it has low value. And I'm new to investing in this market, I do not have much money to invest in BTC. But I find it profitable if you know how to invest.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:06:42 PM
Well, I invest in altcoins to earn big money, and of course I use more translations, more like nothing used
Activity: 350
September 05, 2018, 06:03:38 PM
The market is now fully revitalized, and the declines begin again. This is not known when the end of the market is on the market, but coins are still fixed as I said as a proposal. Life can start at any moment. I am holding Ethereum, Monaco, EOS, IOTA.
Investing in altcoin is an option with great risk and high return. In order to curb the risk, investors usually choose large coins in the market and it is usually in the top 10 on Coinmarketcap. For me investing in altcoin is investing in the future of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 05:55:31 PM
because I already know dasn feel the superiority in the altcoin and in addition to that I also see altcoin like this is also good for us to use in such a swift exchange for the trade and this is what makes me invest my money on altcoin.
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 05, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
To invest now in alto it is necessary with calculation nato, that the price of bitcoin will rebound from the average one hundred day. And then the altcoins will overtake bitcoin on the turn.
Activity: 61
September 05, 2018, 10:09:39 AM
Now Altcoins are very convenient for beginners of perspective investments.
Pages:
Jump to: