Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 27. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 03:26:43 PM
All investments have a risk, and any investment still requires capital or money, I like investing in altcoint because I think the capital spent is less than investing in real estate or the like, but you have to be able to choose a suitable altcoint for investment. because not all alcoints can survive
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 03:19:28 PM
Today, you will not get the profit in a very short time. It was possible last year. I am investing in altcoins as soon as in a year (or later a bit),  they will grow sufficiently. Some of them will be tripled in price in several months.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 11, 2018, 03:05:23 AM
I believe that investing in altcoins can bring much more profit than the same bitcoin, but it should be borne in mind that the risks are much greater.
Activity: 672
September 11, 2018, 03:01:48 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?

Dont follow the advices of most people in here, they will advice to invest on their coins, or in the coins that they are working for.

If you want to invest in altcoins, just put your money in those that you think that are worth it, and that will grow a lot in a few months/years from now.

with investment able to increase development on coins. so that with increased coins it is able to make far greater profits.
 After all, coins that have a greater advantage are able to get more enthusiasts and become more supporters who increase their development.
Activity: 118
September 11, 2018, 02:51:13 AM

as long as we can do a lot of investment why not? the more we invest in various places it is not good, revolving around our money will be very fast and the profits received will multiply. there is nothing wrong with investing in altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 11, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
People hoped that investments in altcoins would bring huge profits, as in 2017. But they were deceived and now they got losses. 2018 will be a year of disappointments and bankruptcies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
I often get a lot of profits in the altcoin, when the market price rises and I am half-heartedly buying about $ 1000 or more than that number and I keep monitoring the market every day or 4 times in front of the monitor.
That's the advantage of investing in an altcoin, but besides that we can also suffer a lot of losses. Just more risky than investing in bitcoin. In this case, we must always be careful in choosing altcoins, which have high potential to continue to rise.
Activity: 53
September 10, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
Altcoin a lot of changes, ranging from the development until the price has increased. This is a good thing to support we are running investment. In addition, with the development of the coin gives a huge profit by investing. so this is a pretty good reason to invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 49
September 10, 2018, 10:08:27 AM
sometimes altocoin have very good to invest if they have any fundamental thing to analyze that why i agree to invest in any altcoin if it seems good
Activity: 53
September 10, 2018, 10:05:13 AM
I think we should be open to updates and new technologies. Why not try something new, which probably will give you a lot of money and increase their number hundreds of times. Of course, if you're lucky.)
Activity: 72
September 10, 2018, 09:04:56 AM
The gains are much quicker, real estate or stocks you'll be lucky to earn 5-10% per year, alts do that in a few hours.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 10, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
Altcoin is a very profitable investment if we can choose right coin. Altcoin is a low risky investment than stock and hyipe investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 10, 2018, 08:16:24 AM
There are 2 reasons for investing in Altcoins. Some investors try to increase the number of bitcoins in their portfolio in this way. Some investors believe in some Altcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 08:11:55 AM
Altcoins are the future of cryptos. They can be stronger as a currency as you might think. And I don't understand why not to invest in an altcoin?
Activity: 303
September 10, 2018, 08:08:38 AM
I don't think here all of them have a lot of funds to invest, there are those who learn to invest a little, some do have enough funds, are different but still have the same goals. but with different results. real estate which we know is an investment for large funders, while shares are almost the same as crypto in part
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
September 10, 2018, 08:04:45 AM
I am in altcoin very satisfying to get his income, on average, a month I can get from the first capital investment of $ 1000 and my profit is $ 200, for me this is very satisfying and I am more interested in trading to NXT / IGNIS coins, because I often earn income there.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
September 10, 2018, 07:03:30 AM
I often get a lot of profits in the altcoin, when the market price rises and I am half-heartedly buying about $ 1000 or more than that number and I keep monitoring the market every day or 4 times in front of the monitor.

Activity: 56
September 10, 2018, 06:53:58 AM
What if u could have invested in Apple, Microsoft or Amazon when they just started, before they were worth billions? That is crypto, like internet companies in the 80s and 90s, a once in a lifetime chance to relive the internet bubble and the dawn of a new era.
Imagine how rich we could if we had invested in an Apple a lot of years ago. I think that we would never leave our personal island in Hawaii))
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 06:51:19 AM
 But it seems profitable, and fast rising...I have not invested altcoin, yet...
Activity: 424
September 10, 2018, 06:01:54 AM
Why not. The cost is simple and you can invest with little capital. I'm investing in altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: