Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 58. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
Investing altcoin will have a bigger profit than bitcoin and eth, bitcoin can not be profitable 5x but with altcoin you can!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
I believe that there are two types of people who invest in altcoins, the first are those who believe in new technologies and decide to help in some investment and the second are those who are here for the money, the altcoins if you invest well can generate much more income than the stock market, because it is much more volatile.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
August 09, 2018, 10:32:07 AM
If you want to invest in real estate or the stock market you are free to do so, but you're never going to get the profits you can get when you invest in altcoins . This is because altcoins and even bitcoin too are still very cheap so their tendency for growth is wider than what's in the regulated stock markets. Everyone knows real estate is a long term investment. You can diversify for better protection of your assets.  Grin

If you had invested in the stock market six months ago and pick technology stocks like Salesforce, Google, Amazon, etc. you would not have lost 80%+ of your investment but made up to 20%. The question is not which market is better, it is important not to be exposed only to one single market but spread your investments across several markets.

Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 10:17:09 AM
I think essentially on the grounds that altcoin can help your aggregate x2 or perhaps × 5 × 10 following one night. Obviously it can likewise lose esteem that way. A few ventures can hold long haul, for example, cardano, xrp, cmt or even merculet. You can allude to additional.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 08:21:57 AM
Coz, altcoin can gave me big profits with a short time. If I invest to real estate or others maybe I can get big profits from them
Activity: 322
August 09, 2018, 08:08:07 AM
If you want to invest in real estate or the stock market you are free to do so, but you're never going to get the profits you can get when you invest in altcoins . This is because altcoins and even bitcoin too are still very cheap so their tendency for growth is wider than what's in the regulated stock markets. Everyone knows real estate is a long term investment. You can diversify for better protection of your assets.  Grin
Activity: 24
August 09, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
According to the analysis, I am investing in altcoin at this time can get big profits with small capital, because currently altcoin is experiencing a continuous increase. And this is suitable for beginners who only have small capital.
Activity: 40
August 09, 2018, 08:03:01 AM
There are many reasons for that especially Altcoins can give huge profit than btc. It's profitable than btc.Btc is most secure crypto currency for invest but problem is that it will not give you huge profit.Every people wants to invest low money but want to get huge profit like if you want to invest $100 then altcoins is best option for you. So people invest in altcoins 
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 07:55:06 AM
Altcoins gives us more return if we choose them wisely. in real estate and stocks there is less % of return. but if you have lots of money you always should diversify your investments if different business. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:39:25 AM
The purpose of investment is profit, the reason I invest is altcoins because I believe that crypto's future will continue to improve so I never hesitate to invest altcoins.
Indeed the future of crypto continues to increase every time. I am also very respectful if people who invest in altcoin are the right choice. With the current market, of course there is an opportunity for investment and waiting for prices to rise. That's where the benefits we want to get.
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 07:36:35 AM
When you talk about investing in real estate of course it takes a lot of money, you can't invest real estate with small amount. so i think real estate investment are only for a big investor. Imagine if you are a big investor then you invest in altcoin i think you can earn more than real estate investment out there. More easy, more faster, more profit.
Sometimes digital assets are backed up by a real physical asset. For example, the cost of the token is emitted to the real estate area. A major investor is a subjective concept.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
August 09, 2018, 07:31:33 AM
The purpose of investment is profit, the reason I invest is altcoins because I believe that crypto's future will continue to improve so I never hesitate to invest altcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:28:11 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?

I think the altcoin traders see a better growing potential on the altcoin than stock market and real estate. But of course not all of the altcoins can bring you profit. So, you should make your decisions by doing a lot of researches about the altcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 05:46:19 PM
Invest in altcoins because it can be more profitable. It is like you invest in company that is present on the stock market many year before it came to stock market.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 04:32:32 AM
There are a lot of coins on the market now and some of them can still show good growth so you have to choose exactly what you like and only then invest
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 08, 2018, 04:30:42 AM
When you talk about investing in real estate of course it takes a lot of money, you can't invest real estate with small amount. so i think real estate investment are only for a big investor. Imagine if you are a big investor then you invest in altcoin i think you can earn more than real estate investment out there. More easy, more faster, more profit.
August 08, 2018, 04:29:19 AM
The reason you should invest in the altcoin market is because the altcoin market is more attractive you can join if the coin grows you will earn more coin thanks to your investment so you should invest in the market. altcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 04:24:16 AM
the stock is a big risk. Although altcoin may be similar or even the same but for the result of altcoin is much more promising than the airdrop. Moreover, many altcoins get the world's attention will certainly be more promising again to long-term investment. might this potential is already a lot of people see so many that hold my altcoin for a long time.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 04:10:11 AM
Altcoin earn you more money then real estate. You have the chance to double your coin either Bitcoin or Ethereum anyone you used in investing. It might take some time for getting more profit because it must be accepted before the increase of market but once the coin or token is up to $1 you have made a lot money. During pre-sale or crowd sell the amount you spend is not up the amount you will be receiving later. I prefer altcoin.
August 08, 2018, 04:08:29 AM
Huge profit, that's all ! Altcoins can give you 100% profit or more in just 1 hour, 1 day...etc... You can earn much money with little capital when trading altcoin. Or you can try to margin , but it's too dangerous !
Pages:
Jump to: