Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 60. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 08:45:25 AM
Because this is a very profitable business, when you invest in new projects you can earn much more than with the top coins!
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
August 07, 2018, 08:41:04 AM
I'm sure that now investing in altcoins can bring you substantial profits in the coming times, when the market will still begin to wake up and a good flow of capital will enter the crypto-currency market. And now you just need to believe and hope that the market will come to life again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 08:32:53 AM
Invest in altcoyins is necessary simply because they show more growth than bitcoin! The higher the cost of bitcoin, the more difficult it will grow in percent. If you are lucky and you invest in the right coin, then its value can one day approach the cost of bitcoin!
Activity: 84
August 06, 2018, 02:57:11 PM
My opinion is that the alternative cryptocurrency is now fully developed, and its potential is very large .
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 02:15:01 PM
Many people invest into altcoin as it is a project that people believe in and they wish to make good profits with investing into altcoin. However, real estate is a better investment as it comes with lower risk. Altcoins are high risk with a high reward investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 02:11:18 PM
It is the easiest way to earn more money than investment in short time. And it is easy way is to lose all. Maybe there will be less such hunters of easy profit if the Menlo.one project works. They promise to find scam projects. I do not thing that this information will be free.
Activity: 60
August 06, 2018, 01:58:06 PM
My opinion is that, this is the easiest way to profit. Now many new Altcoin once appeared so we could exploit it. This new coin comes with a low price and potential will continue to experience growth.
copper member
Activity: 228
August 06, 2018, 11:54:26 AM
well you can invest a lot less and gain profit a lot faster with altcoins
Activity: 162
August 06, 2018, 11:52:55 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?
Everyone is investing in altcoins right now because let’s be serious, altcoins are very strong right now and are performing incredibly. My coins for the year are TAU, NEO and QSP because of their genuine value.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 11:46:34 AM
Let's see. If you invest in real estate, the risks of losing your money you have minimal, but also the income you have minimal. If you invest in altcoins, the risk of losing money is much greater, but also the profit you can have much more. But if we approach this issue with intelligence, analyze the market, collect information, the risks can be reduced. But it's up to you.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
August 06, 2018, 11:42:08 AM
Because if you invest in altcoin, you can earn much money in short term. On the other hand, you may have big loss in seconds. So do not invest in altcoin recently.
Activity: 72
August 06, 2018, 11:40:21 AM
Some altcoins show a good price increase and therefore investing in them can give a lot more profit than buying bitcoin. I have been waiting for growth of KNC and yesterday it happened and now I am studying prospects of other altcoins for growth in the short term. Cool Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
August 06, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
I think that investing depends on what you wanted. We don't care if you invest in real estate or stock markets because its your money not ours. You're the one reliable for your loss. So it's up to you if you want to invest in crypto or not.
Activity: 175
August 06, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
Obviously, we will invest in altcoins because they are going great in the market and are satisfying their users a lot more than it was expected. My choices are Prg, Xrp and Eos and they are excellent.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 06, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
the use as developer works on offers as referring option to gives of spares on revision to gains with the extent on extraction as applying decision on collecting mutuals on goods as exchange with collaboration that more to collects with shifts on limit as level of differences as the progress on movement with value of token by the chat drawing on market.

Activity: 265
August 06, 2018, 11:12:04 AM
Is the stock real estate? I doubt this point. For example, some stocks are listed by shell companies in my country, and the situation is just a little bit better than ico. As for asked why investing in the altcoin? Of course for the money, the profit of altcoin is very huge,some people made a fortune by the altcoin. But in the meantime,the risk of altcoin is also high, we should clearly know this point.
Activity: 280
August 06, 2018, 11:11:47 AM
Because in my opinion investing in altcoin is more affordable and can also have a big chance of getting more profit if the altcoin has prospects to grow. And I always buy more than one altcoin.
Activity: 336
August 06, 2018, 11:07:50 AM
If you invest in altcoyins, you will be able to get more profit than when investing in bitcoin and other popular crypto-currencies that have a large capitalization
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 11:01:08 AM
Because altcoin's investment is more secure and profitable. Depending on your strategy in investing. You can also invest long-term or short term. In addition you can also participate directly with good and potential projects. Before you want to invest in the world of cryptocurrency, you should see the movement of the crypto market first. So you are not wrong in investing and make you lose. Wink
Activity: 173
August 06, 2018, 11:00:42 AM
There will never be such a percentage. there are big risks and big profits. Therefore, this can not be compared with conventional investment funds

The right choice will produce something good and big and this is the time to choose or not at all.

I invest in bitcoin because i really believe that this can really help me earn more profit once the market will that the reason why i keep on buying and holding more altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: