Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 11. (Read 17409 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?
because altcoin is one of coin that can provide benefits for the holders. altcoin can be hold either short or long term. is a good thing if you start investing in altcoins
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 19, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
Many people see alternative coins as a quick way to earn money. But these people are wrong, because investing in alternative coins is very dangerous and does not always lead to big profits.
Activity: 602
October 19, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
The question that has already been answered many times, but I will not stand out from all people, so I’ll just say that with the help of altcoins you can earn very well, and for this you need to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
October 19, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
Investing in altcoin can bring much more profit than investing in real estate or securities. However, there is a risk of loss.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 19, 2018, 10:16:11 AM
Investing in alternative coins is very dangerous, but they can give a lot more profit than an investment in bitcoin. That is why I buy alternative coins.
Activity: 152
October 19, 2018, 10:12:46 AM
Many people still think that altcoins are more profitable because they missed the Bitcoin train and they think that same situation will happen to altcoins.
I think too that altcoin are more favorable in respect of investment by what such coins as bitcoin, eth or xrp now. They already showed fantastic growth, and I do not think that will be able to make it in the nearest future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 10:08:17 AM
volatility, the higher the risk, the bigger the reward. you have to ride the high sea to catch the big fish.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 19, 2018, 10:02:11 AM
This doing is the strongest one to make altcoins' effect higher and more competetive for the fight with the BTC's dominance and its being the king on the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 09:29:40 AM
Many people still think that altcoins are more profitable because they missed the Bitcoin train and they think that same situation will happen to altcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Unfortunately, we do not know the future. It is not known how traditional markets will behave in the near future. At the moment, in the crypto market, we have the opportunity to earn good money. Volatility is quite high. I think most people came here to make money quickly. Yes, it is a risk, but...
Activity: 546
October 19, 2018, 09:22:17 AM
Of course earing money. Altcoins volume is very low. They can be 10x easily. İn this reason i invest in altcoins.
yes,  altcoins volume is very low , it's easy to make its price increase quickly but it is also risky because its price can drop sharply  so when you intend to invest , you need to be careful .
Activity: 296
October 19, 2018, 09:18:25 AM
They have more chances for the future because they have a good amount but they don't have so much high level of value so it could be the reason for getting down.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

Because it is more difficult. Investing in real estate or stock is not easy with my age. So I chose the cryptocurrency market. Thanks to it, I was able to pay my own tuition fees.

Right. I have to admit that investing in the crypto market is easier than investing in real estate. That's why it's so much more popular than that
Activity: 336
October 19, 2018, 09:01:20 AM
Bitcoin down - violas down! Bitcoin up - violas down! And only флэт bitcoin gives growth of violas!
Without a doubt, behind violas the future of a kritomir.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
October 19, 2018, 08:49:35 AM
Investments in altcoins only justify themselves with long-term investment. In the short term, you may lose money. That's all.

For me its more like risky 50-50 investment. There are some coins that can make you rich and the ones that can make ou broke. I agree that most like to invest in long terms cuz in short ones you need to be on market 24/7 and to get perfect opportunity for it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
October 19, 2018, 03:24:35 AM
Investments in altcoins only justify themselves with long-term investment. In the short term, you may lose money. That's all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 02:19:38 PM
If you want to be risky and profitable then go to alt coin now.
If you want to be secure and wait long then go with BTC,.
every investment has its risk, the higher the better for profit.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 17, 2018, 02:18:02 PM
I'm not sure that now investing in altcoins can be called a good decision, I think the market is on the verge of a collapse, a little more and we can fly very far down to $ 4,000, then there will be only two options, either a rebound up and a trend change, or panic sales .
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 17, 2018, 02:16:07 PM
Crypto-currencies are still very young and are only at the origins of their development, so investing your funds in the future can increase your capital by hundreds or even thousands of times. But at this early stage it is difficult to determine the altcoins that will remain afloat. Therefore, it is necessary to diversify your portfolio and wait patiently, without missing new promising coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 19
Backed.Finance
October 17, 2018, 02:11:38 PM
Because the subcoin is too much, it needs to be investigated. In addition, the subcoin provides good earnings. That's why the altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: