Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 90. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 18, 2018, 05:28:17 AM
Nowadays, there are many altcoin that make you profit, there are many altcoin that only hold in a short time, they make a profit for you 3 times or 4 times. So those factors have attracted many investors. into the.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

Because we can directly participate in interesting projects without intermediaries and have payment channels that are independent of banks. However, we can not save taxes in our country with cryptocurrencies.You need hundred of thousands of cash before you can start trading in stock market or investing in real estate. It favor us unfortunate people in cryptocurrencies who can't afford to invest that amount and we can start on small until it goes big. There are also no paper works in the crypto which I really like at all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:47:37 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?

You need hundred of thousands of cash before you can start trading in stock market or investing in real estate. It favor us unfortunate people in cryptocurrencies who can't afford to invest that amount and we can start on small until it goes big. There are also no paper works in the crypto which I really like at all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 02:09:51 AM
The main reason is their speed of increasing. You can get a well income on this.
Activity: 364
June 17, 2018, 04:31:40 PM
Because you can make way bigger profit in the cryptomarket than on stock exchange or in real estate. Cryptos are the most promising investment, because there is no limitation as to how high the price can grow. It's extremely volatile so it's risky but hugely profitable.
Activity: 31
June 17, 2018, 04:42:13 AM
In my point of view Altcoins will give more profits than Bitcoin. There are many advantages by investing in Altcoins. We will get Altcoins for cheaper price and number of coins also more.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 04:34:36 AM
I invest in altcoin, because compared to other markets the cryptomarket is very volatile, it offers greater number of opportunities to earn money without investing anything.                                                                  
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 04:03:41 PM
if I successfully invest in altcoins I can get multiple profits. real estate is getting cheaper. and the stock market is the same market of crypto-currencies, it is also unknown whether you will make a profit or not.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
June 16, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

We can get lot of profit joining some valuble altcoins ICO. because now we are too late for buy Btc and Eth. So ithink altcoins are best way for begin crypto life.
Altcoins implies any other coin other than bitcoin. Currently,  there are over 1500 altcoins In the market, and many more are lined up to enter the market. This offers huge opportunity for investment. A typical coin or token basically starts from low  to high volume. This means an investor that buys at a low rate have the potential to reap the benefits when the coin value goes up especially the altcoins with prospects. You can invest in Altcoin with small amount of money as compared to real estate.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 03:57:49 PM
When you invest in cryptocurrency, you can earn a lot more than investing in stocks and the stock market.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
June 16, 2018, 03:15:55 PM
Some of the altcoins do have better future potential when compared to Bitcoin. BTC is already having a market cap of close to $130 billion and it is close to the saturation mark. But there are alts which are having market cap of less than 100 million USD, and some of them have the potential to give 10x or 20x returns for the investors.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 16, 2018, 03:09:35 PM
Compare annual income of investing in real estate and altcoins. Yeah, it is more risky, but on the other hand you can make a fortune in a week. Look at MTC charts. i've sold tokens for 220$ and now it cost 1250 just 2 weeks later. Real estate will never be such profitable and if you have a few money, better invest in altcoins,thus you will have a chance tobecome millionaire
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
June 16, 2018, 05:42:00 AM
Cause it may give you lot more profit that btc investing, but btc is also good, and most of alts would die in 1-2 years, and new alts come on the market.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 16, 2018, 05:32:34 AM
I think I am a pioneer in cryptocurrency. I knew the cryptocurrency earlier than more people. I think this is profitable. Earlier participants in any trend are profit-makers.
Activity: 89
June 16, 2018, 05:20:53 AM
I think the reason is when investing in altcoins, the pays off we get is much faster than any other, if you have known what to do. It is sometimes a short-term and medium-term prospect.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 03:24:31 PM
This is common way of earning profit as an investor. there is a lot of altcoins that are rarely cheap at the moment but when it will develop for how many months or lets say a year, the investors will will be capable on what it is capable to the on crypto, and so the altcoins that you have may gives you a huge profit.
Activity: 102
June 15, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

Many of us really wanted to invest altcoin because it is very affodarble to buy. If you have a small capital you can bought some altcoins and invest it for having a chance to have great profits.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 03:14:20 PM
I think that now it is worth investing in both alts, for example, the Ethereum and NEO, and Bitcoin because it now shows itself very well with respect to the growth of capitalization.
Activity: 57
June 15, 2018, 12:34:29 PM
yes because in altcoin we can invest with small capital, and we can get profit in short time ..
Activity: 336
June 15, 2018, 12:27:38 PM
I think that only 5-10% of all new altcoins have a good business model and an honest developer team behind them. These good ones will bring huge profits, others are mostly a failure.
Pages:
Jump to: