Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in altcoin? - page 94. (Read 17431 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 07:23:12 AM
Why invest in altcoin when you can invest in real estate, stock market?
Offers great benefits, highly liquid and available at all times 24 hours a day.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 07:22:14 AM
all have their own choice in determining the action. I invest in altcoin I think, which is easiest for me to reach from anywhere, because it is online. and can be monitored from anywhere.
Activity: 4
June 09, 2018, 07:20:08 AM
investing in altcoins seems be risky but risk to rewards ratio is high .. 
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
June 09, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

Because, we can earn more money than other sectors and the analysis here is easier for me. So it is enough for any coin pump to be exhibited at any exchange and when depositing money in stocks, it may take up to a year to fold.
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 07:13:50 AM
I think because in altcoin we can easily invest with small capital or big capital ..
and we can make a profit quickly ..
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
June 09, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

Investing in altcoins is not a bad thing, if you are a new trader then you will prefer on investing in lower price coins which is ethereum or other altcoins but still if you have a decent amount of capital then you should invest on bitcoins because it has more potential than any other coins.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 07:06:05 AM
alt giving more profit in short time.
It's not just about profits. Many believe that the future of cryptocurrency, which will Eclipse all other markets and will be the head of the financial plan.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 09, 2018, 07:04:48 AM
I think the main reason is the possibility of quick and large earnings. real estate doesn't make that much money.
 Therefore, the cryptocurrency is so popular now-its volatility gives an opportunity to make good money.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 07:01:19 AM
You can obviously invest in stock, real estate, etc. Investment in crypto is very risky for sure but you also gain more if you hit the right timing. Now, the crypto market is getting less volatile than what it was before. But still more volatile than equity markets.
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 07:00:02 AM
The change in Altcoin prices is faster and higher. Both positive and negative.
It's easy to make money, but it's easier to lose money. The Altcoins are a more risky group than the main coins.
Activity: 114
June 09, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
Some altcoins have superb projects and their prices also very low. Sometimes when we invest in those altcoins we can earn 10,20 than our investment in 1,2 weeks sometimes 1,2 days. But we must get a high risk. When we invest in a real state or stock market we can less profit but the investment is safer than investing in altcoins. If we can get high risk investing in altcoin is better than invest in a real state or the stock market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 09, 2018, 02:50:20 AM
Some Altkoins have fallen in comparison with the peak price 10 times, it in relation to dol. I think that the Altkoins will return their positions in the crypto-currency market this year.
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

Because you will never know that it's worth till you try it.
It's good when you have several sources of income. So why not invest in altcoins
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 01:29:52 AM
Altcoin is currently the most popular coin alternative to investing. Altcoin prices vary widely, making it easier for people to choose freely the altcoin they want to invest. In addition, altcoin growth is increasing rapidly now, its value also thrives. Investors are starting to create altcoins for their investment targets, aiding the growth of altcoin. So investing with altcoin will be more promising in the near future, rather than investing in real estate.
Activity: 36
June 09, 2018, 12:44:54 AM
I love investing in alt coins, tokenize the world! Right now my favorites are FGC and DENT.  DENT just passed 1 million users on their platform and FGC is an eSports Crypto that had its first live event last weekend that sold out and drew in 10k twitch viewer.  Not only is it great to watch these projects grow up, but it is cool to know you are a part of it Smiley
Activity: 126
June 08, 2018, 11:27:44 PM
Its all about choices and preference, there is someone who loves crypto than any others and he spend most of his funds to invest in crypto, while the other peoples would tend to invest in stock market or property.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 11:24:51 PM
Investing in stock and real estate is not a bad idea. But investing in altcoin can be likened to investing in these two. For example when you invest in an altcoin with a solid project, you get returns from your initial startup investment, and same can be said of real estate. The only difference is that the returns from altcoins may come quicker and will like be more than investment from real estate. And sometimes, unlike altcoins real estates need more money or initial startup.  Grin Grin
Activity: 183
June 08, 2018, 05:58:35 PM
subCoin is the most active part of the crypto currency market and has the highest potential for monetization. so investors prefer subcoin for investment
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 05:55:26 PM
Investing in altcoin is riskier and depends on you
if you are willing to take it because apart from the pump, dumps can occur at the other end. that's your pick.
Activity: 196
June 08, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
For me, the topic of cryptocurrency is easier to understand. In addition, I know that I can earn here in a short time, if hold true anliz
Pages:
Jump to: