Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in bitcoin - page 17. (Read 3526 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 04:59:07 AM
Because I'm getting a good bit from Bitcoin, if I look at the price of Bitcoin now, then its price is continuously going out. So if I invest in it now, then I think that I would get a profit from it so I'll invest here Smiley Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 04:50:07 AM
My reason for investing in bitcoin is that I want to have a carefree future for myself and my family and this investment makes it possible Smiley
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 04:29:40 AM
for sure it's better to hold a bitcoin than you invest it as you enter it into investment sites it will take 8 months or more but with just bitcoin hold your money in 3 or 4 months okay too That's because 2017 is the $ 100 I hold since the january became $ 500 but now maybe 2018 I do not know what's going to happen next to the bitcoin I hold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 03:55:42 AM
Actually Bitcoins is the main source for doing online trade like with BTC you can go for digital trade and can earn handsome amount of money so to invest in bitcoins means that each day more people are getting interest in it and more people are going for investment in it and its price is growing up each day so people are getting handsome return so that why people suggest that go for investing in BTC

another reason why i choose bitcoin to investment place because i think bitcoin have great price from another currency, and i think investment with bitcoin same with investment with gold, have high price. invest with bitcoin more easy..
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
December 21, 2017, 01:31:17 AM
The answer is simple and very practical, We all want an easy profit, a profit that we can earn in just a short amount of time. There's so many advantages of investing into bitcoin and holding it (specially for a student like me.)

1. I can earn a lot by just holding my bitcoin as much as possible.
2. Once i earned profit i can invest it again to other coins (ICO's).
3. If you look into the bitcoins price graph you can see how the bitcoins price goes so fast in other words easy profits.
4. High market demand.

There's so many advantages when you do invest into bitcoin, but there's also some disadvantages about investing in bitcoin specially when you hold your coins for too long since the more you hold your coin the riskier it will be. You will not know what will happen to the market in the next few days, weeks or month so before starting investing you should know the risk you're going to face.
Activity: 96
December 21, 2017, 01:05:22 AM
It's best to invest in bitcoin. Why? Because bitcoin can help you in many ways. A good example for this is it will surely help you for earning money for your future because bitcoin is increasing and increasing as time goes by. It's a fact that bitcoin is useful and propitious in making future money. I will invest in bitcoin because it is trustable and credence.
Activity: 331
December 21, 2017, 12:53:58 AM
I think bitcoin's future is tremendous.
yes, you are right besides the bitcoin prices continue to soar then for those of you who have the capital let us join invest in bitcoin. Immediately feel yourself the benefits of investing so much in bitcoin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
December 21, 2017, 12:43:06 AM
Becouse Bitcoin and some goods crypto is the best investment of era

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Because they see that bitcoin has potential to have profit in right time, even they wait for long time they believe that its worth to wait. Also they have trust to bitcoin because they know they can have profit to it and they know when the time has come they will be rich through bitcoin.
Activity: 294
December 21, 2017, 12:37:55 AM
I invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has a large community. In addition, the rising bitcoin price is a factor. Especially in the current conditions where bitcoin is widely known to the general public. And convinced me to invest long-term on bitcoin.
Activity: 337
December 21, 2017, 12:23:38 AM
there are many reasons why some people invest more in bitcoin than in real stock markets, such as public valuations of real stock markets that no longer give confidence. they are more profitable than providing wealth to their customers.
so because that many people who prefer to invest in bitcoin. because it is trusted, simple, and certainly promising.

Though investing is quite risky, investing in bitcoin is a very good thing to do nowadays (for risk-takers only) because the value gets higher and higher as days passes by. Bitcoin has many potentials and very promising to become a future money. More benefits you can earn from  more secured assets.
Invest wisely and beware of scammers.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
December 21, 2017, 12:04:48 AM
investing in bitcoin will gain huge profits because the price is very expensive, besides bitcoin has increased the price is very expensive than the other altcoin.
Activity: 56
December 20, 2017, 11:53:39 PM
Actually Bitcoins is the main source for doing online trade like with BTC you can go for digital trade and can earn handsome amount of money so to invest in bitcoins means that each day more people are getting interest in it and more people are going for investment in it and its price is growing up each day so people are getting handsome return so that why people suggest that go for investing in BTC
i am new to bit coin how can i learn about it 
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 11:51:42 PM
People now a days invest in bitcoin because it is increasing by 100% every year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 11:20:54 PM
Because i believe that bitcoin has really a future, it has the potential to become more bigger in the coming days and i am sure it will remain the no 1 cryptocurrency in the world. That’s why i wont stop investing in btc because i trust it will end up good and beneficial to all bitcoiners
Activity: 196
December 20, 2017, 11:08:29 PM
why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
We need to inves in bitcoin until its early because the bitcoin is increasing rapidly so i think its more good to invest now so we dont regret someday many rich man thy said tha bitcoin ill becom mor popular in the next year.
Activity: 364
December 20, 2017, 11:08:15 PM
there are a lot of reasons why people invest money on bitcoins that just want to stock money and wait for the value to increase so much money is what people are doing why they invest money here bitcoin just want those ones they just want to earn money.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 20, 2017, 11:03:16 PM
you need to invest money in bitcoin so you earn a lot of money that other investors just instock their money and they are waiting for the value to rise for the bigger the income they have to reason why people invest money here in bitcoin him his way just how big they will earn.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 20, 2017, 10:55:54 PM
There are many reasons for people to invest in Bitcoin instead of stock, the easiest to recognize is that the Bitcoin exchange rate has always risen and has increased dramatically in the last 6 months, because of the increase. The strong exchange rate makes many people earn profits from trading and investing Bitcoin. And to the present, it seems that BTC has become the trend of people today. And I predict the cryptocurrency market will be a second stock market where people race to make a profit from it.
Activity: 70
December 20, 2017, 10:00:59 PM
The value of bitcoins are expanding everyday eventually...therefore if we purchase some amount at the moment we can get a huge profit y few years most probably whereas in stock market,cannot be assured that....investment process are  exceptionally easy......so we may to put resources into bitcoins without hesitation..
Activity: 231
December 20, 2017, 09:54:31 PM
why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
It is because imagining just how long bitcoin has been created, its price increase greatly. This is the reason why users invest in bitcoin, you can profit a huge amount of money in a short period of time different from ivesting in real stocks.
Pages:
Jump to: