Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in bitcoin - page 13. (Read 3522 times)

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
December 27, 2017, 02:09:10 PM
why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?

Bitcoin is more profitable than stocks market because it is more volatile. Bitcoin price depends on market demand, just think about how bitcoin is getting famous because of it's price surge. A lot of people were able to become rich because of bitcoin investment.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

Because I'm really interested in bitcoin. Bitcoin is faster up than down. But sometimes I always panic if bitcoin prices go down and should be more patient again waiting for bitcoin up. But I always be patient because I invest in bitcoin for the long term. The potential and popularity of bitcoin is increasing. And that's really good.

Some people try to spread fud about bitcoin, never listen to them. They aim to make you sell your bitcoins in a panic sell and the whales will collect all cheap bitcoins. For me, it's decentralized and I'm amazed of this.
Activity: 339
December 27, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

Because I'm really interested in bitcoin. Bitcoin is faster up than down. But sometimes I always panic if bitcoin prices go down and should be more patient again waiting for bitcoin up. But I always be patient because I invest in bitcoin for the long term. The potential and popularity of bitcoin is increasing. And that's really good.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 02:00:40 PM
For me, I will invest in bitcoin because of the reason that I believed that I can still earn money through it. Yes, maybe I’m too late to spend my money to purchase bitcoin and hold it, but I know that bitcoin’s price will increase and I can obtain a lot of cash through it. But if you want to spend your money, just pay or invest some money that you afford to lose, all investment has their own risk. Smiley
Bitcoin is the best way to earn and invest money, if you want to earn more money it will beneficial and if you want to invest your money it will get you good profit and your future will more secure because bitcoin's price will going to more high and person who invest their money they will very happy from bitcoin's profit because bitcoin will never lose your money, that's why everyone wants that they invest their money in bitcoin and I will also invest in this forum because bitcoin can make my money double by investment.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 01:57:35 PM
Because BTC is very hype nowadays. Soon, it will be acknowledge by many countries. It can be substitute for a cold cash and also you can do a transaction with a minimun charges.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 27, 2017, 01:42:09 PM
For me, I will invest in bitcoin because of the reason that I believed that I can still earn money through it. Yes, maybe I’m too late to spend my money to purchase bitcoin and hold it, but I know that bitcoin’s price will increase and I can obtain a lot of cash through it. But if you want to spend your money, just pay or invest some money that you afford to lose, all investment has their own risk. Smiley
Activity: 51
December 27, 2017, 01:20:28 PM
Bitcoin is rave of the moment.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
December 27, 2017, 12:59:05 PM
Bitcoin is a better option for investment if you have surplus money and you are searching for a place to invest then bitcoin is the best that can give you better returns than any other mode of investment.  Bitcoin is now used in all kind of online transactions so it is easy even to dispose it of and investment should be such that it can be made liquid whenever we need it and bitcoin has this facility with not much expense.
Bitcoin has proved itself to be a good investment as of now. If you are looking for an investment that you don't need to invest any amount then bitcoin is a good one. You can join signature campaigns and you can earn according to your rankings. Bitcoin can now be used in different online transactions. And also can be exchange into cash if needed.
Activity: 26
December 27, 2017, 12:57:30 PM
not only is bitcoin a good investment because it has a limited supply so people rush in to get the benefit of it, but bitcoin is a new idea, since bitcoin has been proven that the system is based and controlled by poeple, a system that does not fall off into the hands of any government or bank, such an idea is a huge success and it will still work and many people support it and much more will happen in the future and Being separate from it is previllage, and that is why I put my money and time in it.
copper member
Activity: 496
December 27, 2017, 12:36:25 PM

I see Bitcoin is the first money in the digital world, surely it is stronger than the others. In terms of profit Bitcoin is also good, because the value of Bitcoin continues to increase. For that I prefer investing in Bitcoin rather than investing in real stock markets.
Activity: 320
December 27, 2017, 12:25:14 PM
bitcoin can be an investment like gold. but bitcoin can produce in the short run and bigger, because the current bitcoin price movement is very good. in contrast to gold that is suitable for long-term investment and the risk is minimal.
Activity: 294
December 27, 2017, 12:20:07 PM
To invest bitcoin to earn by online business. It is a degital online businesses. There  is no businesses  which can ensure the profit  but I am sure if I minutely  obsurbe this online businesses  and invest carefully I must  gain more and more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 12:13:36 PM

The hype bitcoin brings to a lot of investors and non-investors trickles the value of each bitcoin higher and higher, allowing for a more valuable investment. This makes bitcoin a fun and terrifying investment to have. The value steadily increases but it can also crash without any signs.
Activity: 53
December 27, 2017, 11:59:26 AM
investing in bitcoin and altcoins is most profitable thing to do at the time. however in a 5-10 year i dont advise to invest in btc.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
December 27, 2017, 11:50:13 AM
Bitcoin is the hottest investment today considering the price pump that has been occuring for months already. Many people are already going crazy over bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is a very profitable way of investing and can lead them to much money they are wanting all of their lives. I am a big fan of bitcoin and I think I will be investing here for a long time.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
December 27, 2017, 11:46:10 AM
Why not? Bitcoin is the most profitable investment nowadays and many people are already getting crazy over it. Not investing on bitcoin is something you might regret sooner in your life because the benefits you may get from it as time passes by is very high. Investing in bitcoin is one of the best thing to do when you are securing your future wherein as you invest for a long period of time, you will get higher chances for larger profit.
Activity: 87
December 27, 2017, 11:43:34 AM
Bitcoin has proven to be the most successful virtual currency in the world, bitcoin is a major source of investment we can invest little by little
Activity: 812
December 27, 2017, 11:34:48 AM
there are many reasons why some people invest more in bitcoin than in real stock markets, such as public valuations of real stock markets that no longer give confidence. they are more profitable than providing wealth to their customers.
so because that many people who prefer to invest in bitcoin. because it is trusted, simple, and certainly promising.
I absolutely to that, many people prefer to invest in bitcoin than investing in stocks market. In addition to that, I think both of them are one of the best way to earn huge amount of money and I agree that they are both profitable. I think if you have a lot of money try to invest in bitcoin and in stocks market.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
December 27, 2017, 11:24:13 AM
As bitcoin is volatile, so as your ROI. You can probably earn a real profit in a short term and even more in  a long term. On top of that, you can easily invest on other alternate cryptocurencies using your bitcoin, anytime.
Activity: 434
December 27, 2017, 11:24:09 AM
Well it depends on the persons though, whether they wanted to invest in bitcoin or real stock markets.
But...the question is, do stock markets gain you profits as much as bitcoin does?
Do their price increases like crazy and can make you rich in no time, if you're lucky enough?
Not many stock market can really bring us big profits, though of course some exist. But bitcoin is a proof that it's an investment that bring the investors many profits, although it's so high risk high gain if i can say.
Pages:
Jump to: