Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in bitcoin - page 3. (Read 3515 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 03:47:13 AM
Because the bitcoin market is more profitable and yields quicker.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 29, 2018, 02:23:49 AM
why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?

nobody is preventing you to invest in Stocks market and nobody put a gun to your head to only choose one if you did invest in one of these. in fact these days with all the mainstream attention to bitcoin there are many big investors who are diversifying into bitcoin. they already have their bulk of investment in things such as stocks and now they also have bitcoin in their portfolio.

and why? because bitcoin is a revolutionary invention that has changed the world. many don't see this yet but when they do, you will see the why of it.
maybe OPs mind didnt didnt crossed this idea yet,thats why this kind of questions bothering him still..or maybe then.he dont even know what stocks was all about thats why he can compare the difference between the two..anyway no body forces him to invest here(if he really have something to)better he should make a deeper research about th community so the answer from his question will be filled by his own knowledge
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 02:10:07 AM
Because bitcoin has great potential in the future, it can change the world of virtual currency.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 02:09:09 AM
Bitcoin investment is really profitable. People who early do bitcoin investment is really lucky because they earned big amount of money by doing bitcoin investment. I know that we can be rich by doing bitcoin investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
January 29, 2018, 02:06:43 AM
The price of the bitcoin is increasing day by day so I think its always better to invest in bitcoin than in stock market.
Activity: 3
January 29, 2018, 01:45:22 AM
Because the price is still going up  and Will reach high price on the next few years
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
January 29, 2018, 01:37:33 AM
why invest in bitcoin ? Its because bitcoin demands has increased more.
The more demands is created, the more values from bitcoin will be.
Thats why many peoples invested their funds to bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 12:48:57 AM

For one thing, traditional stocks in the market are often controlled or regulated by at least one governing body. It is often manipulated to ensure the customer's need. It's hard to expand when there's a lot of competition in that stock. Unlike in bitcoin, you can expand your market without the government telling you to stop at this point.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 12:40:33 AM
There are many reasons why people invest money here in bitcoin that they just want to keep their money money whatever the reasons they are the only one they want to earn money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 29, 2018, 12:33:50 AM
it's good to invest in bitcoin because we know that it's a lot of money to use it instead of paying for investments in ico it is also used in markets that accept payment for bitcoin when buying goods or supplies and also good stocks bitcoin while the value is relatively low and bitcoin increases your bigger profit
Activity: 1
January 29, 2018, 12:25:43 AM

Because Bitcoin Is like Email, when the Internet first came out. Invest in the Blockchain...
Activity: 98
January 29, 2018, 12:19:25 AM
Bitcoin is a major source for online trading like with BTC, you can search for digital commerce and earn money from money to invest in bitcoin means that every day more and more people are investing in it and the price is increasing every day.
Activity: 266
January 28, 2018, 11:17:12 AM
Investing in bitcoins with real stock investments is very different. In investing bitcoin, we are actually preparing assets that will grow rapidly in the future, or vice versa. And on bitcoin investment, our identity will not be revealed by anyone unless we want it, in contrast to real stock investments that are required to provide the data itself as a condition of investment. That is the reason why we should invest bitcoin.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
January 28, 2018, 10:44:17 AM
 Bitcoin, a decentralized payment system, is becoming more and more common as years go by. Investors and venture capital firms are betting that it is here to stay. For the average person, numerous ways exist to get into investing and paying bitcoin. Each have their advantages and disadvantages, so do your research to find which suits you best.

The idea of whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on one's concept of bitcoin— if it will become a long-term trusted store of value. If it does, BTC should trade around 2,000,000 USD a coin (depending on how many coins are lost and are actually in circulation). If not, its price will likely be close to zero (unless it becomes a cool collective, which is a possibility). So if you think BTC has at least 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, it is a good investment.

But we must bear in mind that investing in cryptocurrencies is somehow speculative. The value of bitcoin and other virtual currencies can go up or down at some point. Always consult with a qualified professional before making any investment decisions.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Blockchain enthusiast
January 28, 2018, 06:46:04 AM
With cryptocurrency and bitcoin investments its bigger risks and bigger rewards. And we're still early adopter and great money to make. A lot of people compare the phase of cryptocurrencies with internet in the year 1994. That's how early we are!
Activity: 165
January 28, 2018, 06:44:39 AM
Because of the rising bitcoin prices and no losses are generated from the sale value, and even many advantages. Thanks #CMIIW
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
January 28, 2018, 06:43:01 AM
The reason i invest in bitcoin to get a lot of benefits, and that's true because i myself feel it.
There are many reasons for some people to invest in bitcoin, probably because it is easy to run because it can be done online, bitcoin growth is also global and bitcoin value is supported by the increase in the number of requests, so the price can rise and fall very quickly.
It is clear why many people prefer to invest in bitcoin,because bitcoin also has a good future, easy to use and very promising profit.
Activity: 484
January 28, 2018, 06:39:29 AM
I do not like the real stock market, because in my opinion, the chance to make a profit is lower than the investment in Bitcoin, with those who invest in Bitcoin who want to become a productive man quickly, This makes the Bitcoin market more populated, there may be more people joining Bitcoin for various reasons, but all want to have money.
Activity: 434
January 28, 2018, 05:05:28 AM
It is enough to look at the price growth chart for several years, and the benefits of investment in bitcoin will become obvious. I tried to invest in a variety of projects, and none of them was as beneficial as bitcoin.
Activity: 378
January 28, 2018, 04:28:32 AM
Bitcoin is also a kind of action. But I do not know of any shares where you can earn so much money, and who would be as reliable and promising as bitcoin. So I choose it.
Pages:
Jump to: