Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest in bitcoin - page 10. (Read 3515 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 06:25:48 AM
Because bitcoin is developing very well, many people feel that the future of bitcoin is good, and investing in bitcoin holds it, and in the near future, it will be rewarded with high returns.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 06:22:30 AM
Why not both? Why should we choose just one? Personally I prefer investing in bitcoin because it's potential to grow is really high and I don't even have to pay taxes either. Although let's face it, stocks have more stability. Why not both? The more sources of income or assets, the better financial security.
Activity: 196
January 14, 2018, 06:15:59 AM
Bitcoin is very good investment.It give you incredible profit in short time.Its price is rising very fast that's why investor love to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 143
January 14, 2018, 12:26:09 AM
Investing with bitcoin is great. Its value increases like mo other altcoins and so your profit, and it is still growing. Bitcoin as a digital currency is free from government policies and less taxes.
Activity: 238
January 14, 2018, 12:25:28 AM
I chose to join the cryptocurrency market  because of the incredible profit margins of the cryptocurrency market, and maybe I'm the so-called speculator.
Activity: 134
January 13, 2018, 11:42:26 PM
Everyone has different views. For me, investing in bitcoin is perfect. You know that bitcoin prices keep skyrocketing. This is a strong reason for investors.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 11:41:09 PM
I invest in bitcoin because I want to make a lot of money. I want to have a better life. I find myself having the opportunity to become rich. The Bitcoin market is huge, it's value is huge and I believe in it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 11:39:10 PM
Bitcoin being digital currency; acceptable internationally with rare non exceptions; lesser transaction charges; anonymity of ownership; without government regulations is being taken as top priority while investing in certain financial instrument.  Rate of return is seen very high in the history of bitcoin which has been very much higher as compared to other options available.  That is why people are preferring investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 317
Merit: 110
January 13, 2018, 11:34:55 PM
why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?
The bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, and decentralized. The bitcoin gives freedom to people by giving them total control for their money.
The bitcoin has limited supply of only 16.7 million bitcoin in circulation around the world. Therefore, the demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply and that is makes bitcoin very valuable today. People should invest in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin grow over time due to high demand.  

Bitcoin is primarily a highly secure storage of wealth, which exists on a globally distributed network.

The value cannot be seized by government or crooked banksters.

Bitcoin is a total game changer, as it will eventually force government and business to become honest.

Right now BTC isn't so speedy or cheap, for speedy and cheap other alt-coin like ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, XMR,  and others are much better suited for everyday P2P transactions.

BTC seems to be evolving as the gold standard of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

you are investing in bitcoin so you can earn a lot of money and you can save money in bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used in all countries and its availability is very limited making bitcoin more expensive.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 08:12:55 PM
One of this reason if you invest to the bitcoin they have change to get high your invest everyday that why others choose the bitcoin but somehow others not. But beware on the phishing site or some hackers.

The interesting thing if bitcoin invest is that we always get an ever-increasing value, and the fact that this has happened until now, I've proved that with the $ 1500 capital I used to buy a year ago and now it's up to more than $ 22,000 (if I'm selling bitcoin now).
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
January 13, 2018, 08:07:44 PM
Its very simple... because bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency that has a high price and its value is increasing or decreasing day by day. It is very easy to use because it is a digital transaction that means you can pay payments or other things online.
Activity: 19
January 13, 2018, 07:56:53 PM
One of this reason if you invest to the bitcoin they have change to get high your invest everyday that why others choose the bitcoin but somehow others not. But beware on the phishing site or some hackers.
Activity: 14
January 13, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
The are many reasons why much more people are invest bitcoin, its because value or price of bitcoin increasing day by day, simple not depand of some regulation, trusted, easy to operate, and still profittable....
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 13, 2018, 07:42:39 PM
The real purpose why people invest bitcoin, it is all about gaining using strategic method by looking the price movement up and down. Not totally people invest bitcoin are gaining, there are also sometimes loosing, professional investors on bitcoin are very particular on price  adjustment, because when you invest without using your mind ability it will result to negative profit.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
January 13, 2018, 07:17:07 PM
Bitcoin has an potential to go very high in its price in future and it can give you best profits in long term and the best thing about bitcoin is that you can make profits even in short term as the price of bitcoins is too volatile so if you buy at low and sell immediately when price goes higher then your purchase then you can make profits on regular basis which may not be possible with any other investments as to make profits from it you need to wait for very long time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is better than investing in real stocks market. The reason is that in real stocks market, you will not get money immediately. Some receive money after years unlike in investing in Bitcoin, you only wait for several months. Thus, this makes Bitcoin more profitable than real stocks market. From a short period of time, one can get money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
January 13, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
The reason why you need to invest in bitcoin is the income that you could get if you invest on it. Furthermore, we all know that bitcoin is a good investment for long term and it is because of the price on online market. You can also invest in stock market but I will still invest in bitcoin than investing on real stock market.
The potential of bitcoin is known to everyone who ever are aware of the digital market furthermore the popularity and the profitability is also not hidden from any one and bitcoin has proven itself as the most profitable virtual crypto currency in the market and it is a fact that the price of bitcoin has been increased from 800$ to 19000$ just in one year of duration, which is a huge difference in the price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
January 13, 2018, 12:59:23 PM
The reason why you need to invest in bitcoin is the income that you could get if you invest on it. Furthermore, we all know that bitcoin is a good investment for long term and it is because of the price on online market. You can also invest in stock market but I will still invest in bitcoin than investing on real stock market.

Yes, It will do you a lot in the future when you invest for the long run. It will make you rich without you knowing and probably will make you power! Thank you because of crypto Im rich!
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 12:55:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: