Pages:
Author

Topic: Why invest on a project because someone said they are good? - page 8. (Read 717 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
Maybe your friend believes in LCC coins and doesn't know the benefits and developers in it so he can't answer.
The important thing is that we already know that LCC coins are not top-tier coins, so I don't think it's good to invest there even if you have done research on the coins that won't make you invest there.
Activity: 1031
Merit: 251
bullsvsbears.io
A friend from my street came by today to tell about a coin named LCC (Litecoin cash) and he told me he has already invested on the coin, i asked him what makes him invested in it, like what is the real use case of the coin and he have no straight answer, after a while i found out he invested in the coin because of what a analyst said about the project, are there people like this on here? after so many scams since 2018? i decide to do few diggings and i see that LCC is not that bad but my point is why invest on a project because someone said they are good?
Maybe there is, of course not including me. Grin

I will be like you, digging for information as deep as possible even though some say it is good, no one is responsible for our finances except ourselves so I will be careful about this.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I was once like this before when I came across cryptocurrency for the first, it was all due to hype and lack of knowledge.
it is understandable for a newbie to fall into this trick because they do not know the dark side of hype and manipulation in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Point taken.
Why?
Hype!
That is all their reason for investing in a project which they dont even have a slight idea.
They think it will still grow because of that hype.
Many investors will still buy even if it is a scam or not.
They just dont care as long as it is promised to have a good profit afterwards.
That still happens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
A friend from my street came by today to tell about a coin named LCC (Litecoin cash) and he told me he has already invested on the coin, i asked him what makes him invested in it, like what is the real use case of the coin and he have no straight answer, after a while i found out he invested in the coin because of what a analyst said about the project, are there people like this on here? after so many scams since 2018? i decide to do few diggings and i see that LCC is not that bad but my point is why invest on a project because someone said they are good?
Pages:
Jump to: