Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is BitBay price so low? - page 3. (Read 9270 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
April 07, 2017, 01:29:08 PM
I guess this is why. Even the red alert price being a low thing on a discussion usually gets so much attention in case of a bigger volume coin got only couple of people interested.

For example my friend (I just checked, but he is a bitcoin holder) never heard of bitpay before and that could be a great reason why the price is low, not enough marketing. They should up the ante with the marketing budget and the price would go higher if you ask me.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
April 07, 2017, 04:53:49 AM
My point is that it is a little misleading, making it seem as if other smart contracts are somehow breakable.

Well I'm not trying to argue with you but it goes like this...

1. bitbay creates something they call unbreakable contracts FIRST
2. other crypto projects call their versions smart contracts

I don't think bitbay continuing to use their original term is wrong or that they are doing it to claim/suggest/mislead others are breakable.

Also smart contract or whatever seems to cover a variation of arrangements. Ethereums smart contracts are a lot more complex/powerful and also a lot more perhaps experimental and open to as yet unknown bugs or have points of weakness. Having said that ethereum is an amazing project too. It's scope is gigantic. 

I just think you are focusing and worrying about terminology too much. If they want to call it that and they created it first that is up to them. Why must they change it to fit in with others that came later.

If you want to refer to their system as a smart contract or you want to refer to others methods as unbreakable contracts I don't think that anyone will worry about it.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
April 07, 2017, 02:23:01 AM
My point is that it is a little misleading, making it seem as if other smart contracts are somehow breakable.
legendary
April 07, 2017, 01:43:34 AM
The coin should be in the top 10... it has unbreakable contracts, decentralized markets etc etc... no other coin has anything like this. We even have decentralized voting etc.

I keep hearing this buzzword used to promote Bitbay and it kind of irks me. Not to take anything away from Bitbay, but aren't all "smart contract" platforms "unbreakable contracts"?

If my reasoning is correct, then Bitbay is simply swimming in a sea of many cryptocurrencies that have "unbreakable contracts". Or do I misunderstand?

The marketplace is a damn cool contract though, I will give you that!

Well i'm not 100% sure it is exactly the same thing because dde is not used in other smart contract engines as far as i know.. but if it is then why let it irk you? it's another term for smart contract, and it was the FIRST smart /unbreakable contract engine in crypto as far as I know. If they want to call it unbreakable contract then that's up to them since they invented it first.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
April 07, 2017, 01:30:26 AM
The coin should be in the top 10... it has unbreakable contracts, decentralized markets etc etc... no other coin has anything like this. We even have decentralized voting etc.

I keep hearing this buzzword used to promote Bitbay and it kind of irks me. Not to take anything away from Bitbay, but aren't all "smart contract" platforms "unbreakable contracts"?

If my reasoning is correct, then Bitbay is simply swimming in a sea of many cryptocurrencies that have "unbreakable contracts". Or do I misunderstand?

The marketplace is a damn cool contract though, I will give you that!
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
April 05, 2017, 12:54:46 AM
That's a nice story. Glad you were able to make it out. That is an accomplishment for sure. I was one of your first customers that got burnt pretty bad. You rose from the ashes and are still here. good job
Sorry to hear that. Then you are aware that I actually exposed it. And I'm sorry that I trusted those fools... it happens. How was I supposed to know that all 4 founders would disappear?! (or abuse my rep while they laugh about it)

I probably should have predicted it, but they kept me really distracted with the AMA and "Proof of Dev" and getting a wallet with new UI. They were pretty sneaky... they had prepared FUD just to smash my name all planned in advanced.

So hopefully you held!!

If not, well tough luck. Some people did sell because of panic and rightfully so as it was one of the craziest projects in 2014.

However... I'm going to tell you something because I've seen it first hand. MOST OF THE PROJECTS YOU SEE... including Bitcoin. Fake their volume, fake their ICOs, buy their own ICOs (this includes Ethereum), have government ties or are run by ruthless sociopaths and pumpers and basically misappropriate funds (definitely ETH, They were spending 300k a month on themselves)

Most of the projects you see were premines (like DRK).

It takes time to learn this... but corruption finds its way into all projects. The difference in BitBay is I spoke out about it. And I'm still coding it despite what they did.

My software does exactly what was promised! And thats what counts. Decentralized markets work, as promised... the first of its kind.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 04, 2017, 10:22:58 PM
Chinese market can not transfer
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
April 04, 2017, 10:13:44 PM
A lot of these market coins are just like classified ad looking blocky type and just looks skid row and there are no real ads. People are posting hi mom and the sort.  I think if one of these market coins will make it, it will need to be more like a virtual mall. Use btc or bitbay only for currency. Even a skymall type site. get more and more vendors added to it. Needs to look Commercial or at least as good as Amazon.  my .02
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
April 04, 2017, 10:03:32 PM
Sounds like you are a decent guy and have chosen the high road and done the right thing. I applaud you. Maybe you should rebrand or something. I'm just stating what a lot of people that know of Bitbay or research bitbay are going to see all the negative things that it started with. A rebrand might really be a good idea. Get away from the stigma. New beginnings. good luck.

We have thought about it and call me masochistic but I think success is the best revenge and succeeding after these guys tried to trash my name and investors is twice as sweet. I'm going to finish decentralized pegging and then assess the situation again. If the investors want a rebrand at that point then we can do so. For now, the price is above the ICO price and that was a huge challenge and success. Even with Bob and BTER dumping we rose above it. With tech alone. And after pegging I'm not sure how they will stop us.

you're Elon Musk of crypto dad
April 04, 2017, 08:16:59 PM
That's a nice story. Glad you were able to make it out. That is an accomplishment for sure. I was one of your first customers that got burnt pretty bad. You rose from the ashes and are still here. good job
legendary
April 04, 2017, 07:51:25 PM
Sounds like you are a decent guy and have chosen the high road and done the right thing. I applaud you. Maybe you should rebrand or something. I'm just stating what a lot of people that know of Bitbay or research bitbay are going to see all the negative things that it started with. A rebrand might really be a good idea. Get away from the stigma. New beginnings. good luck.

We have thought about it and call me masochistic but I think success is the best revenge and succeeding after these guys tried to trash my name and investors is twice as sweet. I'm going to finish decentralized pegging and then assess the situation again. If the investors want a rebrand at that point then we can do so. For now, the price is above the ICO price and that was a huge challenge and success. Even with Bob and BTER dumping we rose above it. With tech alone. And after pegging I'm not sure how they will stop us.
April 04, 2017, 07:22:31 PM
legendary
April 04, 2017, 04:47:38 PM
How many free coins is zimbeck still sitting on that he got from buying his own ico with fake btc supplied by bter? Sounds like a good investment?

I hold 10%. Everyone knows about the free coins because I told them about how Dai faked the volume with BTER. Something i didnt know until ico started funding which by then it was too late. If it wasn't for me nobody would have known that. I reported it to the news and on Reddit. Also I've never sold a coin, you can track those addresses becuase I used them to vote recently. It disgusts me that people just talk bullshit about others behind their backs. I'm the most transparent dev out here. You have a problem take it directly to me.

Bitbay has decentralized markets and unbreakable contracts and is far more advanced than anything else out there.
legendary
April 04, 2017, 04:39:50 PM
I've been researching coins deeply and this coin offers so darn much! Why is it falling on the top 100 list? Why isn't it on the top 10? Can someone explain this to me?

because the dev is a serial scammer. this dev have ton of coins. the two coins come to mind created or maintain by this guy are blackcoin and crave. search for David Zimbeck on google.

even the coin can do anything in this world as promised, though it can barely doing anything at this point. you can't fix serial scammer like him. market or ebay style not working yet and it never will.

Excuse me?? Would you mind saying that to my face? I've coded a 50,000 line monster client in Halo and Bitbay. Google me, and see an accusation from mossad scumbag Bobsurplus who goes from dev to dev to screw them. Get a life.

And what is this bullshit about Crave and Blackcoin?? I didn't create either of those coins. Rat4 made Blackcoin I only made BlackHalo. I don't even know what the hell Crave is. You are stupid
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
April 04, 2017, 03:27:53 PM
Activity: 644
April 04, 2017, 02:09:42 PM
the first about bitbay price not high because total suply bitbay coin is very much
second bitbay user community is not big , so can very dificult is suply big demand low can incraese price very high
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
April 04, 2017, 01:59:33 PM
Great investment. Slowly making its way back up. Check the slack and bitbay thread. David always responds. The original scammers already proven to be Qtum developers.

Bitbay will be worth a lot more very soon.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 04, 2017, 01:51:06 PM
I've been researching coins deeply and this coin offers so darn much! Why is it falling on the top 100 list? Why isn't it on the top 10? Can someone explain this to me?

because the dev is a serial scammer. this dev have ton of coins. the two coins come to mind created or maintain by this guy are blackcoin and crave. search for David Zimbeck on google.

even the coin can do anything in this world as promised, though it can barely doing anything at this point. you can't fix serial scammer like him. market or ebay style not working yet and it never will.

Utter bollocks! He  voluntarily built blackhalo for free for blackcoin but was never official in their team. Also David has no connections with Crave at all. You have just made that up to try and discredit him.

I honk u have a split personality!? One day you love bitbay then next u hate it and u also admit to never actually downloaded the market to see it for yourself?

If u don't want to be apart of the most advanced crypto project then stop coming back to comment.
legendary
April 03, 2017, 06:44:42 PM
How many free coins is zimbeck still sitting on that he got from buying his own ico with fake btc supplied by bter? Sounds like a good investment?

I just realised you're a dash scam supporter... LOL

That's a good place to start even trying to lecture on anything scammy

Even though what you are claiming has been shown to be nonsense over and over again with the vast bulk of real btc being taken by bob for marketing apparently and lin ,dai and the vast bulk of bay too.

What's your point again?

Keep in mind that if he left after all the others bailed with their btc he would had nothing and the rest of the ico holders would have zero too if there was no dev.

so the others took 100's of btc and millions of bay for doing nothing. then dumped bay down to nothing... he could have left since the long term btc fund was gone and there was no team for him to manage a promised and bay was worthless...who could have blamed him at that stage?

he sticks around for 3 years coding and hes a scammer because he didn't dump his bay and start a new ICO when he may as well have done that?

then you support the most proven scam coin on this board??

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
April 03, 2017, 06:13:03 PM
So don't place anything or order from bitbay?
Are they still a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: