Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 42. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 04:49:13 AM
Bitcoin is important because with bitcoin we can get big profits in no time, I'm sure that someday bitcoin prices will skyrocket and reach at least $ 100k by the end of this year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 04:33:36 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

I do not even know whether each person will have a financial dependence. Of course such an alternative to conventional money like bitcoin is good, but without the usual currencies the world is unlikely to be able to exist.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 04:28:40 AM
Bitcoin is important because transactions are fast, it is secure and global and it enable people to maintain their records without any fear. It does not result in inflation because bitcoin is different from other currencies, and are scare and easily interchangeable. Bitcoin is the ultimate showcase of trust in mathematics and perfectly embodies the changing time s we live in.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 03:38:06 AM
Bitcoin is so important because of it prominent role in our financial first bitcoin is an online payment system that can be carried out any where in the world and also bitcoin is an investment platform which tend to earn huge profits as the market price increase. Also bitcoin is not control by any government or it agencies and operates on the economic law of demands and supply.
Bitcoin important  because with his technology, saddled with the  name "blockchain," could change everything from how people make payments online, to how countries fight corruption, to the very relationship between government and citizens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 03:35:44 AM
Bitcoin is important because it has a way to make us better and help us improve in the future. In a country, bitcoin is important because it gives unemployed citizens to still have an income though they do not have a job. I think that is good for the economy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 03:30:57 AM
Bitcoin is the only way to improve human life and the world!It is capable of enriching all countries.Bitcoin can make Bitcoin more easily invested.The real concept of these things is being circulated on the earth.
So we are moving towards achieving Bitcoin through the spread of Bitcoin. (Thank you.)
Activity: 196
March 13, 2018, 03:04:42 AM
I think that Bitcoin is important because for me this is the missing if not the missing link that would be needed for us to transition to the future of our financial and economical sectors. Cryptocurrency is digital, it can be done anywhere and can be passed and payed to virtually anywhere too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 13, 2018, 03:01:56 AM
Bitcoin is so important because of it prominent role in our financial first bitcoin is an online payment system that can be carried out any where in the world and also bitcoin is an investment platform which tend to earn huge profits as the market price increase. Also bitcoin is not control by any government or it agencies and operates on the economic law of demands and supply.
Activity: 165
March 13, 2018, 02:49:26 AM
important because it is a big help for me and for everyone. bitcoin make you rich, you earn from Bitcoin and your dream will come thru.

Bitcoin is generated by a large number of digital operations. In other words, Bitcoin is actually worthless, but because it is artificially indefinable, it has a certain value. Things are rare, and can not be artificially free to manufacture. It helps us to accumulate wealth.
Activity: 140
March 13, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
I think bitcoin is important of our life because bitcoin is present and future work and it is first crypto currency in the world. And bitcon always gives our good currency and improved our life. SO is very important in our life.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 02:45:20 AM
While what you say is true, it's not all milk and honey for bitcoin. Some lose investments and savings due to the natural ups and downs of bitcoin. You will have to be careful when investing and trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 02:44:12 AM
today bitcoin enters some of the most influential cryptocurrencies in the world, bitcoin is now one of the money substitutes used to transact in the world, but today many countries ban bitcoin but it does not inhibit bitcoin to serve as a currency that important.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
March 13, 2018, 02:41:41 AM
It is now important because we are now living in the world of high technology that they called computer age and Bitcoin was born in this era and it is a first digital currency that enable us to exchange anywhere in the world in easily and fastest way to exchange with your fiat money or buy a things or properties and no other fiat money the same value in Bitcoin it is now the most valuable thing in our world today it is very important in Our everyday lives.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 13, 2018, 02:30:14 AM
bitcoin is important because it has been helping many people who cannot meet the requirements in finding a stable job earn easy especially in their own precious time. it can be also used as payment when you buy online because it is now widely accepted in many countries.
Well, for everyone, bitcoin is very important because bitcoin provides a remarkable income to them. well, i also feel it. because by utilizing bitcoin well, it can affect our economic situation for the better.
Activity: 31
March 13, 2018, 02:26:07 AM
from my point of view, bitcoin is the revolution for currencies. Nobody can control it, which make bitcoin is important!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
March 13, 2018, 02:15:12 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important because for me this is the missing if not the missing link that would be needed for us to transition to the future of our financial and economical sectors. Cryptocurrency is digital, it can be done anywhere and can be passed and payed to virtually anywhere too. It allows us to bypass a lot of the normal procedures and process that we go through when we are doing it with the physical money and no one can do that more than what our cryptocurrency and bitcoin can offer to us
Activity: 210
March 13, 2018, 02:13:54 AM
bitcoin is important to all of us,it's been helpful...it is the first currency in the cryptocurrency space,piece of technology which is in pushing for innovation in banking and finance. As people are going to be able to get more easily involved in banking in bitcoin, and other cryptos, go mainstream this is really going to be an amazing thing to see....it could be a helpful job and we achieve our dream come true because of bitcoin..,,

Activity: 34
March 13, 2018, 02:12:04 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is the first currency in the cryptocurrency space, a revloutionary piece of technology which is INTEGRAL in pushing for innovation in banking and finance. As people are going to be able to get more easily involved in banking if bitcoin, and other cryptos, go mainstream this is really going to be an amazing thing to see.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 13, 2018, 02:10:59 AM
bitcoin is important because it has been helping many people who cannot meet the requirements in finding a stable job earn easy especially in their own precious time. it can be also used as payment when you buy online because it is now widely accepted in many countries.
Bitcoin is without a doubt extremely something to be thankful for and that it can help you in having some more noteworthy acquiring too and that will likewise enable you in having some better living and afterward it to can make us rich in the blink of an eye also. Bitcoin can truly help us in changing our lives and that it is extremely a decent method for contributing your cash also. We as a whole need to trust bitcoin and that it will help us in such a significant number of ways.
Activity: 108
March 13, 2018, 02:09:51 AM
Bitcoin is impirtant because it provides source of income especially to those who needs extra income. It is also good for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: