Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 40. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 08:18:30 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

what you mean is important for whom if it is important for bitcoin investors it is certainly very important and useful but for now maybe my country is not important because my country has not fully legalized bitcoin in my country and has not been unveiled as a legal currency
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 08:14:12 PM
For me,it is important because they lessen the population of unemployed in many countries, they help to reach the dreams of many people, they also help us to have an extra income for those who have a formal job aside from bitcoin.
Activity: 168
March 13, 2018, 08:00:19 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Since a lot of people nowadays tend to get their financial income from Bitcoin, it is very important. Especially to those who are retired already and is engaging with the transactions in the cryptoworld in order to double their savings money or more. Now, it is an essential in our daily lives for us to continue living and gain financial stability and freedom and to eventually become rich as well. Bitcoin (BTC) is indeed a valuable thing and a wealth, we treat it as an asset nowadays because of it's value/price BTC.
Activity: 203
March 13, 2018, 07:58:57 PM
Bitcoin is said to be the future of our currency where it can be utilize and used by many worldwide. Also bitcoin gives us extra income and most likely earn so much money that we can be rich. Another thing is bitcoin uses a new and advance technology which is the blockchain that can be developed more in the coming years where it can be innovated together with the bitcoin to provide us more benefit and good service in terms of finances,
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
March 13, 2018, 07:58:17 PM
bitcoins is important because the multi laterals that continues to squeeze the financial life out of individuals need to understand and realize that at the end of the day we have another option where in we can by pass and disregard their systems so they need to become more people oriented and not so much government and policy orientated. plus bitcoins have taken many of us out of the financial doldrums and have made it possible for us to achieve some amount of financial independence .
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 07:57:41 PM

Bitcoin is important because it brings an innovative way of thinking on how to save money or how to invest your money not just in banks. It makes transactions more convenient and provide a hassle free payment methods online or even in the physical world with just your phone and an e-wallet.

You'll need less ID and papers to invest not like the traditional way of investing that creates a very long waiting time due to a lot of requirement needed.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
March 13, 2018, 07:57:06 PM
Because it is the future work and it is the currency which is subject to more than 20 references, which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world
Yes bitcoin is very important as we know that it give us a lot of help and bring us to the real future. We user has already our future because we have our bitcoin and savings for it. Bitcoin has all that we need indeed of many circumstances .
Bitcoin is really important to every user. It gives a lot of help and and will bring a great future ahead of us. We just need to invest time and effort onto it and make strategies and ways on how to widen it's operations for all of us users. We our in a third world country and everything is innovating and the need of such things lile bitcoin is reallt needed for the future.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

Bitcoin is important because its great and nice oppurtunity its getting a lots of money and buying a important needs so that bitcoin is a biggest help from usnd it is important from us good quality and good oppurtunity.
Activity: 210
March 13, 2018, 07:45:25 PM
Because it is the future work and it is the currency which is subject to more than 20 references, which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world
Bitcoin is important because its great and wonderful oppurtunity bitcoin it is important to us because its getting a moneys and buying a important things so bitcoin is a good quality and noce from us,
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 07:43:14 PM
Bitcoins are important because we finally found a way to unite the whole world with a common language, and that is through digital money like bitcoins. With this kind of technology, we could finally send money across the world without ever needing middlemen or assistance from anybody.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
March 13, 2018, 07:16:54 PM
all that bitcoin is very likely to happen because bitcoin can not be managed by individuals or groups of people,so very suitable as our future assets our government also can not predict the value of a virtual currency such as bitcoin
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 07:10:01 PM
Bitcoin is going to do to banks what email did the post office and Amazon did to retail. It's one of the most important innovations in the history of finance.

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 05:41:49 PM
Bitcoin is important because all crypto market accept this coin. There are many kinds is currency ethereum,light coin etc on market.  I think bitcoin is best because bitcoin are accept all exchange site for trade. If you want to buy other country the accept in bitcoin so bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 280
March 13, 2018, 05:18:46 PM
Bitcoin is indeed really a good important to everyone who knows this page. For me specifically, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency really support my financial needs. Blockchain technology is the beginning of changing the world in all areas. Cryptocurrency is digital, it can be done anywhere and can be passed and payed to virtually anywhere.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
Bitcoin making our world different and we got another way of developing worlds economy. I think that different countries already thinking about their own national cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
March 13, 2018, 04:08:34 PM
bitcoi is important because this is a job where all jobless person can earn and work here without passing app. it is importang also because bitcoin is a big helf gor as sprecially in my financial problem.

Very true, for me bitcoin us important because it give me and other people thw opportunity to earn especially those jobless people that has no income. In bitcoin they can have an income like easy money by joining bounty campaigns.
You can anything in your life by bitcoin and your future will also secure because if you invest your money in bitcoin so it will very beneficial for you and that's why your future will secured, so bitcoin is for me a gift of God because my job's income is not enough for me and my family and i cannot manage my house budget, so bitcoin will make my life very easy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 03:56:24 PM
Since bitcoin is already a living part for all crypto users, I'm also very much important in bitcoin now, since bitcoin has saved my life from bankruptcy, with bitcoin now I have enough savings to meet the needs of my family everyday.
Bitcoin business is very influential many people including myself, as bitcoin will help in all areas either help bankruptcy or help the day-to-day needs even bitcoin can change the lifestyle of many people.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 03:51:03 PM
bitcoi is important because this is a job where all jobless person can earn and work here without passing app. it is importang also because bitcoin is a big helf gor as sprecially in my financial problem.

Very true, for me bitcoin us important because it give me and other people thw opportunity to earn especially those jobless people that has no income. In bitcoin they can have an income like easy money by joining bounty campaigns.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 03:43:08 PM
Bitcoin is very important to those users of it.
Like me, i want to earn more bitcoin as long as i can.
Because it is very useful especially to those have financial problem and more profitable than any other thing.
It's true what you say if bitcoin is very important for those who use it including myself, even I myself want to get a lot of bitcoin so far because bitcoin is very useful for everyday needs.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
March 13, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
What can I say. Everyone knows that bitcoin is a valuable asset. Which is much more expensive than money. Everyone knows why it is important. For me it's just money and a little development incomprehensible to me
Pages:
Jump to: