Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 65. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 02:42:08 PM
Bitcoin is trusted - people are trusting and engaging with this virtual currency and the numbers are keep on growing and the value of Bitcoin keeps rising. Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:27:59 PM
For me bitcoin is important because this is my work and this the key to success everyone to achieve their dreams.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 02:23:32 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is very important because bitcoin is freedom, freedom of transactions or for investment.
Activity: 19
January 20, 2018, 02:07:30 PM
Bitcoin is important because they help others to give job and opportunity get they dream to get rich.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
Bitcoin very important for me cause it helps me a lot and make my dreams come true.It is future essat.Bitcoin is a good source of income and so many people now help by bitcoin.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 01:25:44 PM
Bitcoin important because it can help many peopl that.have a dream to get rich and to make their dream come thru.
Yes this is important for me and for me everybody.cause bitcoin is a really big big help to.people to earn and to become successful. Your dreams will come true with help of bitcoin.
Activity: 121
January 20, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
Bitcoin is important but it is dependent on the persons needs and wants. Many people doesn't visualize the main value of bitcoin. And for some, some people can determine its value. Me as a crypto enthusiast, I can see that bitcoin has its own potential in order for it to become known in the whole world and can become the main point of transaction.
I think Bitcoin has been around for a long time so its value is already known, but most people are not happy about it. Bitcoin's price floors are always volatile, which is quite . Many people are unhappy about the results they achieve
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
January 20, 2018, 10:54:28 AM
Bitcoin important because it can help many peopl that.have a dream to get rich and to make their dream come thru.
Lots of people now they say bitcoin is very important to them cause bitcoin give a high income and they make them successful. Investment in bitcoin you earn high profit cause everyday increasing there value and make us rich.
People got rich over night because of bitcoin, and i guess that is good for them... there is no way of denying that. But that is not an answer to "why is bitcoin important". Most people can not see pass their greed, and it is not different with this situation, because most of people use bitcoin as an investment and not as an currency as its suppose to be. It makes me sad to see that most of people see bitcoin as mere instrument for getting rich. That is not its goal... bitcoin is much more, and i hope people will understand one day.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
People are investing only to make profit. No one is concerned about the fact if changed our lives or not.
Activity: 812
January 20, 2018, 08:20:51 AM
Lots of people now they say bitcoin is very important to them cause bitcoin give a high income and they make them successful. Investment in bitcoin you earn high profit cause everyday increasing there value and make us rich.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
January 20, 2018, 08:18:38 AM
Bitcoin is very important to me and I do not want to give up this job because bitcoin is very helpful and many people has grow their lige because of bitcoin.I had a chance to be a rich person because of person ,it give me a reason to live and to continue dreaming what i have dreaming for.Actually,I did not finished my school i thought my life was nowhere to go but bitcoin is here to save me to indicate that i still have hope to improve my life and i am thankful for it so that Bitcoin is very important to me.I do not want to lose it.

Bitcoin is really important, especially to those people whose  using it long enough and already depends amd expect income here monthly. For me, using bitcoin is  already a daily essential, i use bitcoin everyday and using bitcoin just happens to complete my day. It becomes a habit actually.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 08:15:46 AM
Because bitcoin is the largest virtual currency in the world,
it has a huge impact on the virtual currency system.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 20, 2018, 08:15:03 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

bitcoin is just a new way of cryptocurrency and new to a connected world, it begins of blockchain, however the value it has bring to our world is too much, if we can apply bitcoin in real life, we may have more benefits in changing the world a better place and more convinient in life.
Activity: 714
January 20, 2018, 08:10:36 AM
Bitcoin very important for me cause it helps me a lot and make my dreams come true. In investment in bitcoin is a good source of income and so many people now help by bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 08:08:40 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is my part of my daily do's and teach us to earn or invest more for our future. Actually, the value of Bitcoin here is unbelievable because every day it's getting higher.
Activity: 261
January 20, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Bitcoin is important because it is a virtual currency that supports freedom, the rising bitcoin value is great for investment. Bitcoin has also created many rich people because it has bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
January 20, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

Everyone knows about Bitcoin, it is a virtual money that can be converted into a real money with the use of your virtual wallet you can invest in a long term which you can earn more, you can also store it there will be no problem. Yes it is helping to sustain my everyday needs and everyone knows and experience that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

Bitcoin is verry important because it gives work to those who are not employed.Especially those person that loosen hope to be employed because many company has many createria in order for you to be employed.Like you must graduate of 4years college or take masteral.Meaning bitcoin is not only for graduated people.It is for everyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
January 20, 2018, 07:49:32 AM
Story tells us that Adam and Eve were first humans, that is something that will stay with us no matter if we believe in it or not. It is similar with Bitcoin... Bitcoin as well was first of its kind and that is one thing why it is so special to us. Bitcoin opened new door for us, with view on the world of currency, which we could not see before. It showed us what currency could become one day... decentralized currency that belongs to no one and everyone. Bitcoin is the way for reducing scams with currency, it provide security on many levels. It's goal is noble one, to be world's currency for people to use it no matter where they are and where they from. Developers of Blockchain and Bitcoin brought new dawn for us. Now it is up to us if we will see the potential of Bitcoin and start using it, or we will stay ignorant and let something beautiful dies.
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
Bitcoin is important nowadays because in our new generation bitcoin is most useful in terms of digital currency. There are many people interested on bitcoin because they see the good feedback and result of using bitcoin in different transaction. It is important because many countries adapt it.
Pages:
Jump to: