Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 61. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 05:40:32 AM
Bitcoin is part of our life in the currencies. Bitcoin is popular currency in our country.when bitcoin is a earning side for the people. So bitcoin is must be part of our life.every day many people uses that is bitcoin.so we use bitcoin important all time.
Activity: 112
February 13, 2018, 05:19:13 AM
Bitcoin is critically important for many people. Bitcoin decreases prices again and again. If you work in betting, then you can own a lot of money quickly. If you work with bitcoin, then you do not have to own someone's property. Beatkayen eliminates unemployment. Bitcoin will once again stir up the world. Economic problems by Bitcoin There will be many more reasons to be serious.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 07:31:28 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Despite of low popularity of bitcoin, bitcoin are still important not only to its users and investors, but also to anyone.Because as we all know, bitcoin gives potential to anyone to have the chance of having money.And also it helps the country to lessen its unemployment rate.
Activity: 60
February 08, 2018, 07:29:39 AM
Bitcoin is important because you can earn money through bitcoin. you just have enough proper knowledge and right understanding about it you can invest or earn a profit. The second way to earn is by joining bounty campaigns.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 07:24:23 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Basically, bitcoins can become the next money we use in everyday purchases. Bitcoins are therefore important because this could be the biggest thing we could have into uniting the whole world's monetary system. With bitcoins, we could revolutionize money forever.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

Bitcoin is important because bitcoin has the rumor that it will become and will serve as the new currency rather than the fiat that we used right now. Bitcoin is important because it helps all the people that uses the bitcoin to pay all of their expenses in life. It is also important because this bitcoin can give you money out of the thin air, you can have money even though you are not spending or releasing all your money at once.
Activity: 4
January 23, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

I think this is very important for our life later, because it can turn life into what people want
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
January 23, 2018, 11:27:00 AM
Bitcoin important because it can help many peopl that.have a dream to get rich and to make their dream come thru.
Bitcoin is very important for me because it help me a lot. Investing in bitcoin give high profit cause bitcoin is so fast increasing and make me successful and help me to become rich.
Activity: 140
January 23, 2018, 11:24:57 AM
Bitcoin is important to help people who want invest for them self or develop the project, because we are in digital area now, so we need to cashless and change it to the digital money like bitcoin and I think bitcoin important only for people who use it, somepeople still dont know about bitcoin.
Activity: 3
January 23, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
Bitcoin is one of the best digital currency and it is important as its value is increasing day by day ..It was only of few dollars at start but we can see that its price has increased dramatically in the past few years so i think it would be the top  future currency in the upcoming yearss..ALSO it is decentralized currency which makes it differ from the rest.

Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
January 23, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

Bitcoin is important because it has features that can change the world. And if it will be known worldwide it will make a big change in the world and economy of a country. Its importance would be known by every citizen because it provides earning for us to fulfill our financial needs and wants. Bitcoin is also important because it teaches us how to be a wise person regarding to business/trading/investing.
Activity: 109
January 23, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

because it gives us a more earning for our financials and also it gives a chance to become rich and to become our futures better than we wishing!
Activity: 146
January 23, 2018, 11:05:35 AM
bitcoi is important because this is a job where all jobless person can earn and work here without passing app. it is importang also because bitcoin is a big helf gor as sprecially in my financial problem.
Activity: 348
January 23, 2018, 10:04:47 AM
Bitcoin is important because it helps other people to have a transaction online and you can have profit or a small job in using bitcoin. Like me I use bitcoin in online payments and I gain profits by having a campaign.

Yes the bitcoin important to helps the people un employed because is the one to going a get money inportant you post and attend the campaign to earn.Your future and financial  will mild to goig your goal.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 09:42:40 AM
Bitcoin is important because it helps other people to have a transaction online and you can have profit or a small job in using bitcoin. Like me I use bitcoin in online payments and I gain profits by having a campaign.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
❐ Zeex ❐ NO FIAT, NO FEES.
January 23, 2018, 09:20:06 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is revolutionary, if you see the returns offered by Bitcoins, you will be surprised.
Activity: 224
January 23, 2018, 08:41:54 AM
Bitcoin is important because you can create your own strategy to achieve your life success. There are so many sources of bitcoin to earn more and can really be meaningful and valuable in our cryptocurrency.
Activity: 19
January 23, 2018, 04:56:36 AM
The follow-up question is it's important to who? Bitcoin is financial freedom and if freedom is important to you than so is bitcoin. Bitcoin is important it's become another currency that has become part of all our daily lives, and it's used just the same as fiat currency is.
Activity: 658
January 23, 2018, 04:52:32 AM

Your ideal is very cool , it likes a writer but i have to tell you more about why goverments are trying to keep this air or the ocean under control. If people are too much free on sending or receiving money , there will be a big problem related to terrorists. Anonymous sources of money will automatically transfer into IS and it gonna makes more and more people dying because of bombs. So everything is under controll is the way better than everything is free.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
January 23, 2018, 04:29:24 AM
As I enter in cryptocurrency,bitcoin is very important to me ,it change me a lot in taking all my finances and became my source of income.It make my life being succesfull to achieve my wants and goals in life.This kind of digital currency is very important and someday it will be implement as a payment system worldwide that helps many people in business.
Pages:
Jump to: