Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin unique or place higher than others coins? - page 3. (Read 571 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency it was invented in 2009. Bitcoin start a new era in currency world. It’s well recognize around the world.  It is the father of all the cryptocurrencies. It is the most demanded cryptocurrency in the world.
It has a largest number of users and it is most expensive and valuable cryptocurrency in the world. Most of the people have interest to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is a pioneer and is the first coin in the digital currency system. The blockchain system on bitcoin gives a lot of advantage compared to others.

It’s a good thing in applying digital financial systems. People are becoming depended on internet they spend most of the time on internet by doing lots of job like use social media, gaming, shopping etc. then they need money to buy something from internet.
People use bitcoin as a digital currency which is very transparent and easy to transaction around the world. Future generation will be very free and easy minded they will prefer bitcoin instead of money because bitcoin easy to transaction. That’s why its unique or place higher than others coins.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
because it has already become bitcoin coins first. even the knowledge of bitcoin first new crypto. and there is also still the best mascot bitcoin for crypto.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Most people trust bitcoin. Bitcoin has established itself over the years as the most stable cryptocurrency. Almost the whole world knows about bitcoin, while only a limited amount knows about altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Bitcoin is known as the first coin over established in 2008 and has the highest market cap of $108,617,372,869,00
 current price of $6,300.21.
 On the coinmarketcap, they are coins with higher prices than bitcoin like,
1, Bit20 (BTWTY) with price of $177,216.60
 market cap of $180,052.00
2, Project-x (NANOX) with price of $26,761.96
 Market cap of $2,094.00
3, 42-Coin with price of $24,183.25
Market cap of $1,015,69.00
We have coins with some awesome project, so why is btc regarded as the king of coins and it's so unique than others?

The reason behind this is somewhat clear. Bitcoin have is the first coin ever introduce and is the most relevant name in the crypto world. there are many people that have not heard of cryptocurrency but when you ask them of Bitcoin they will easily respond yes, so the only way they can have the knowledge of what cryptocurrency is, is to tell them of Bitcoin before you can go ahead in telling them more of bitcoin.

So many people have been educated about how to make money investing in bitcoin and they have invested, but they cannot recall if they have heard of cryptocurrency before.

So Bitcoin have many supporters, people hold seminars educating people about bitcoin.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
Hi there!

Like you said yourself bitcoin is made first and has this advantage over all others.
Bitcoin is also the most bought and sold coin.
Also bitcoin is used to buy alnost all other coins so you need bitcoin.

Its the alpha coin and it wont go away soon.
Same for ETH yes EOS etc are better in my opinion but it still has the first move and biggest community, this make them superior at the moment.

Greetings! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, without bitcoin none of us would be here talking about cryptos, that is why it is placed higher above all the other coins. And also since bitcoin has been in the market for so long and has managed to stay relevant and remain the most useful coin in the market, that gives it a different place than the other coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to successfully enable codes to interact and communicate with each others, and if there is bad code that is communicating within the network, it get rejected by the network! Bitcoin has been succesful so far as far as trustless transactions and payment is concern!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Because bitcoin is the first coin of this market. Even there are a lot of altcoin nowadays but they still can not pass bitcoin.
Activity: 215
I think bitcoin is great since it is the primary digital money. Bitcoin likewise trusts and gets full help. Presently it is the biggest digital money available. Furthermore, an exceptionally solid player.
Activity: 215
Bitcoin is the primary digital money. This money have part of alternative to extend its region. It have some great venture. The exchange arrangement of bitcoin is entirely great. In light of this bitcoin is extraordinary.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
This is because. Bitcoin was the evolution, than people started thinking on various other categories on blockchain some for real products and some for scamming by pump and dump coins. Bitcoin since was the first is trusted and now been used at various places. thus other coins got importance too and getting used.
maybe I do not understand something, but I really can agree that Bitcoin is the pioneer in the world of crypto currency. Well, about using it in different places, I'm a bit skeptical. On this basis, its value is rather doubtful. The situation can be changed only by the actual use of Bitcoin as a means of payment all over the world.
Activity: 392
This is because. Bitcoin was the evolution, than people started thinking on various other categories on blockchain some for real products and some for scamming by pump and dump coins. Bitcoin since was the first is trusted and now been used at various places. thus other coins got importance too and getting used.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
Bitcoin is known as the first coin over established in 2008 and has the highest market cap of $108,617,372,869,00
 current price of $6,300.21.
 On the coinmarketcap, they are coins with higher prices than bitcoin like,
1, Bit20 (BTWTY) with price of $177,216.60
 market cap of $180,052.00
2, Project-x (NANOX) with price of $26,761.96
 Market cap of $2,094.00
3, 42-Coin with price of $24,183.25
Market cap of $1,015,69.00
We have coins with some awesome project, so why is btc regarded as the king of coins and it's so unique than others?

Bitcoin is number 1 because it was first and gained a huge first mover advantage that most likely will not be overcome.  Bitcoin has gained a trust level and all these scam projects appearing are just solidifying Bitcoins position further.  The scam ICO's really helped Bitcoin concrete its legacy as it's one of the only coins you can 100% trust. 
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Correctly to say: [bts] is the first coin, about which many heard. For the speculative market, fame is the most important.
Fame and the advantage of being the first coin are important but are not everything, you can find many examples of companies that were the first in a particular field and after a few years disappeared because a new competitor was able to overtake them because they did things in a more efficient and better way, but this is not going to happen with bitcoin because the developers are always improving it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
First of all, Bitcoin is the mother of all other coins, secondly, Bitcoin is the most used currency in crypto. Altcoin project may be turned into a scam, but Bitcoin will exist forever, it is clear to everyone. So, most people wants to hold BTC as an asset not only a crypto. This is why Bitcoin still has huge demand and will remain forever.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think bitcoin is the world's first electronic currency. Bitcoin has experienced many difficulties and persists until now. The bitcoin price is very high compared to the rest of the coins. Market capitalization is extremely large. So bitcoin is very special.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the oldest currency of this market and has the highest trust of every crypto investor. It has control on more than half of the total market value of this market and no coin can match its credibility.

Yeah, I agree with you. Bitcoin is the first coin that appears in the market, so that's why this always places higher than other coins. We can see that the price of bitcoin affects the price of other coins; if the price of bitcoin increases then the price of other coins increases too, and if the price of bitcoin decreases then the price of other coins decreases too.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
First, Bitcoin does not belong to any country or private. Second, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency used for life payment methods!

I agree that it was the first crypocurrency also it is the king of crypocurrency and it is still trending at number one. Maximum number of peoples think it is very safest coin also the transaction system is good and most of them started accepting payments in BTC this is how it become more popular and it's unique.
I agree with you. I also want to add that this coin is limited and therefore as we approach the last coin of Bitcoin, the price will grow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
First, Bitcoin does not belong to any country or private. Second, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency used for life payment methods!

I agree that it was the first crypocurrency also it is the king of crypocurrency and it is still trending at number one. Maximum number of peoples think it is very safest coin also the transaction system is good and most of them started accepting payments in BTC this is how it become more popular and it's unique.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
Bitcoin is most trusted and highest treaded in the market the hole market known trough bitcoin because it is the first currency of this market and every crypto investor wants bitcoin in the portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: