Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin unique or place higher than others coins? - page 6. (Read 571 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I think that this is due to the fact that it was the first coin with an advanced mining algorithm,it has embodied in reality the very media that would be so highly paid ever and it is recognized by more people. All other coins will probably be valued but not like Bitcoin.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is known as the first coin over established in 2008 and has the highest market cap of $108,617,372,869,00
 current price of $6,300.21.
 On the coinmarketcap, they are coins with higher prices than bitcoin like,
1, Bit20 (BTWTY) with price of $177,216.60
 market cap of $180,052.00
2, Project-x (NANOX) with price of $26,761.96
 Market cap of $2,094.00
3, 42-Coin with price of $24,183.25
Market cap of $1,015,69.00
We have coins with some awesome project, so why is btc regarded as the king of coins and it's so unique than others?

and finally there are people who make threads like this and this is what I want to know first, thank you bro for making a thread that I want to make and I get a lot of knowledge in this forum Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
so why is btc regarded as the king of coins and it's so unique than others?
Think of it as the major mother/father of cryptocurrencies.

Though there are some projects that seem to be good. You'll never see the goodness of bitcoin if you are focusing to altcoins. It's the first and only crypto that has been born before that started everything so its safe to assume that its the king of all cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever introduced in the market.It is the father of all the cryptocurrencies.It is the most demanded cryptocurrency in the world.It has the largest number of users and it is the most expensive and valuable crypto present.Bitcoin is a money making machine and one should definitely take advantage of it.It is the easiest way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Bitcoin has also made many people rich and that is why people have a lot of faith in it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Bitcoin as we all know was the first cryptocurrency to ever be developed. reason why is placed higher than other altcoins is that it is mostly adopted by everybody and known worldwide compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is the first coin in the crypto market.It has highest value in the market cap. It is more reliable coin.It is the king of the crypto market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
so why is btc regarded as the king of coins and it's so unique than others?
Think of it as the major mother/father of cryptocurrencies.

Though there are some projects that seem to be good. You'll never see the goodness of bitcoin if you are focusing to altcoins. It's the first and only crypto that has been born before that started everything so its safe to assume that its the king of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 18
Because its creator is so great. Bitcoin invented with unique concept and came first than the other coins. In other words it came to digital world as Genesis "the beginning" of new innovation. Because of this it has inspired many coins.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
The popularity of bitcoin is explained by the fact that it was the first. In addition, its growth in a few years has become huge. I also believe that this is because bitcoin became the ancestor of the entire cryptocurrency sphere.
Activity: 70
I think bitcoin is best because it is the first cryptocurrency. because bitcoin has the strongest network through mining. it's also trusted and reputable. its structure are more strong.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, in addition, bitcoin is not just a currency, it is a distributed register of data, it is information formed in blocks. And all other tokens are only tokens, chips that mean nothing and have no value in most.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
Well
Bitcoin is the first prime and best coin in the universe
With distinct advantages to the world
Bitcoin has survived every temperament test and has remained the best so far from day 1
Activity: 58
It was the first amount. A large and exploited network, everyone believes it will be the e-currency which is circulated in the world. That proves, it's increasingly highly valued
Activity: 53
i believe that bitcoin are better crypto currency because it made by advance technology and its also decentralized. its feature and structure are more strong.bitcoin has the strongest network through mining.
Activity: 434
You could say that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency pioneer, no wonder why it has a higher price than other coins
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is more unique than any other coin. Because this is the first and most successful electronic currency in the digital money market. Its value is also highest in pennies and higher profitability.
Activity: 44
he is not unique in comparison with many other coins. but at one time he shut up a bunch of people and was the first to show that this is possible. It does not matter who is the best, who is the first!
Activity: 154
My opinion is the unique nature of Bitcoin. That he is the first crypto currency, as well as in the course of time stands on his legal first place.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
Bitcoin is the first, the best and the most acceptable coins in the universe
It is a role model to all tokens and a reason for altcoin existent

Of course it has to be more unique
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Bitcon is the first ever cryptocurrency that is well recognize around the world. If you ask a lay man what is cryptocurrency, they will simply tell you Bitcoin is cryptocurrency. I have seen and I have witnessed on different occasions where bitcoin have been used as mode of payments in different sectors. The value it brings and the bitcoin is the backbone of every other cryptocurrency coin you can ever think of. It creates opportunity for the development of every other cryptocurrency coins that is why you see the rise and fall of other token depends strongly on Bitcoin in some cases.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
There are so many reasons why bitcoin is called the king, Bitcoin at least was the first crypto to be established and have spanned years before alts started emerging, So without bitcoin, there wouldn't have been any altcoin and therefore it is the most traded coin and most valuable
Pages:
Jump to: