Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? - page 17. (Read 11234 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 30
October 26, 2017, 12:01:51 AM
Bitcoin is and always will be very volatile, but this does not mean having to give up his purchase. If you look at the chart of growth rates you will see that every year the price of bitcoin is increasing. This trend will persist for a very long time so you can buy it at any time.
I agree. At the very first place, as you enter bitcoin you are already risking the chance to earn. We all know that the value of it is changing and most of the time, the chages that are occuring gives us better outcome. You should still buy bitcoin even you're seeing the price rising because even though the value is already high, there are still a lot of possibilities that it will increase more and will surely benefit you for the greater good.
Activity: 65
Merit: 27
October 25, 2017, 11:57:23 PM
Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

The continuous change of bitcoin's value is inevitable. Many people are liking it although some are still complaining about it because the changing of vale is unpredictable which may cause you good or bad. You should buy bitcoin on a low value or else you will be the one to regret as you see the value of bitcoin rising. You should always be smart and wise on every decision so watch out for the changing of bitcoin's price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 11:53:41 PM
Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

It is about the law of supply and demand. If people are using bitcoin a lot. It just only mean that if people will mine bitcoin a lot, there would be larger possibility that the value will increase while if people are going to be lazy with mining then the value will decrease and it is not a good thing for us.
Activity: 378
October 25, 2017, 11:39:52 PM

Bitcoin is known to be mined and also known to be processed like a real money. When it is being wanted my many people. The value of it will increase while if it's not then it will decrease. Bitcoin is finite so the change of it's value is affected whenever there is a change in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
October 25, 2017, 11:18:41 PM
The law of supply and demand is the primary reason why bitcoin is so volatile. When there is a high demand of bitcoin, its price goes up. And since bitcoin is limited, the supply also affects the price. When there is low supply, the price rise up and when there is an oversupply, the price falls. Sometimes, forks can also affect the value of bitcoin. For instance, the fork from the previous days made bitcoin lose $500 which is inevitable. But that shouldn't bring people worry because bitcoin price rises after drops.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 25, 2017, 10:10:59 PM

Bitcoin prices always change, if the price is too high now wait until bitcoin prices you think affordable
If you will just wait for the price to become affordable to you then it will not happen that you will buy because bitcoin is going up and it is not going down so you will be vulnerable for procrastination also because sometimes you will delay yourself for buying bitcoin because the price of bitcoin might go down but you will delay yourself because you will think that there is something better.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 25, 2017, 09:22:39 PM

Bitcoin prices always change, if the price is too high now wait until bitcoin prices you think affordable
Activity: 154
October 25, 2017, 09:18:32 PM
The lower the market cap, the more volatile an asset it. Thats why cryptos in general are much more "swingy" than regular stocks - there is less money put into the market, so a smaller quantity can really move it around quite easily.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 25, 2017, 09:09:20 PM

Bitcoin is volatile always because it's in the market. Base on my understanding bitcoin price is starting to rise when the demand of bitcoin is high. Vice versa if the price is starting to fall. When buying a bitcoin you should always  consider the value. As you can see now bitcoin price is huge so its not recommended to invest now unless if bitcoin will pump again.

i think we don't have to ask it is so volatile because it is good for us to make profit from trading btc-usd and this is benefit from btc which we can use to make money. there are many people wants to buy and sell in the market because they already know that bitcoin is worth so they are buy and sell to increase the bitcoin amount and increase the money they have. i think you don't have to be confuse because when you decide to buy bitcoin, you already wants to have a long term investment so you don't have to sell when the price is not have different until more than $100, i mean if you bought bitcoin at $57xx then you can wait for the price to increase more than $58xx then you can sell.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
October 25, 2017, 09:03:40 PM

Bitcoin is volatile always because it's in the market. Base on my understanding bitcoin price is starting to rise when the demand of bitcoin is high. Vice versa if the price is starting to fall. When buying a bitcoin you should always  consider the value. As you can see now bitcoin price is huge so its not recommended to invest now unless if bitcoin will pump again.
Activity: 387
October 25, 2017, 08:08:21 PM
Let us be realistic and straight to the point, bitcoin becomes more attractive to everyone because of the income, profit, job that it brings. Everyone are keep on investing because of what they can get. The more the investor, the demand also increases that makes the BTC so volatile.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 25, 2017, 08:00:46 PM

It seems that you didn't trust bitcoin enough to buy some pieces of it and bitcoin's price now is too high from where it started. The fact the volatility of bitcoin makes more people to get more attracted and give them some chills. And of course, bitcoin is a digital currency and it's all usual in a currency.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 07:40:09 PM
that is the real nature of bitcoin. sometimes it arises its value and sometimes it decreases..all we need to do is just a timing...because that is also a part of investment.
Let’s just see what makes bitcoin nature the way it is.Value fluctuates o the demand of public. Bitcoin is highly in demand and the number of investors are increasing day by day which actually pumps the price high. In addition to this, bitcoin is also available in a very limited amount. If we see the increasing demand, I think it has rather a scarce supply. Due to these two reasons the price is making unbelievable progress.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 11:22:32 AM
The volatility is given by the fact that the money sent thru blockchain tehnology cant be trace, so this fact is also in the advantage of bad people. Considering the current society i belive that we have made a big financial evolution thrue blackchain technology. One day someone will lea4n about this times at economy history.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 10:46:54 AM
Yes, that is true, bitcoin is so volatile. Most of the time it is very hard to predict what will be the price for the next hours and what should i do. Sometimes i need to think more before i proceed with my investment.
It is right that bitcoin is much volatile but it is looking now because the other things are not so volatile. I think in future time will be consider the most important and valuable and people will prefer that business which will take less time and earn more than enough for him and every business will be design based on less taking time that time it will not be feel that bitcoin is volatile. Now bitcoin feels valtile because it is the 1st introduction of future to the current people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
October 24, 2017, 07:27:32 AM
Why you are confounded about bitcoin esteem do you know even the historical backdrop of bitcoin. Since now a days people are talking much enthusiasm into bitcoin in light of the fact that they realize that bitcoin can twofold there contributed esteem.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 24, 2017, 07:20:04 AM

Due to bitcoin's decentralized nature, no government agency or corporation can ever regulate and control its price due, which adds to the reason on why it is very volatile. Also, due to certain factors like global events, ICO prohibitions, or even country prohibitions/legalization contribute to the factor on its volatility. There is also a lot of individuals who invest into bitcoin daily, and the law of demand and supply primarily dictates its price in the market.

For your question, if you risked and bought some bitcoins during August 2017 which will cost you around $4000, you could've profited since its price right now is around ~$6000. If ever you have doubts on investing into bitcoins, then consider the price history to be your main basis on your decision. The graph shows that there is a steady increase on its price especially this 2017 due to a lot of factors mentioned.

That is true, since there is no central entity managing bitcoins and there is nothing that is backing up bitcoins like fiat which is backed up by gold or the state, it is merely supported by supply and demand. The more people want it, the higher the price it will be. That is one of the inherent problem with bitcoins, however, there is still a lot of good that can be achieve if it would become mainstream and would be used in payments. The problem is valuation though, that is a problem the future must solve for bitcoins.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
October 24, 2017, 07:10:38 AM

Due to bitcoin's decentralized nature, no government agency or corporation can ever regulate and control its price due, which adds to the reason on why it is very volatile. Also, due to certain factors like global events, ICO prohibitions, or even country prohibitions/legalization contribute to the factor on its volatility. There is also a lot of individuals who invest into bitcoin daily, and the law of demand and supply primarily dictates its price in the market.

For your question, if you risked and bought some bitcoins during August 2017 which will cost you around $4000, you could've profited since its price right now is around ~$6000. If ever you have doubts on investing into bitcoins, then consider the price history to be your main basis on your decision. The graph shows that there is a steady increase on its price especially this 2017 due to a lot of factors mentioned.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 24, 2017, 06:52:49 AM
Even it is still volatile. I still wait for the right time to buy, at least lesser in price even a little Smiley

At present the value is down to 5670$ . So if you are looking to buy then it is the good time to buy at this price and once the fork event occurs the prices should set to rise on the upside and this will give you some quick short term gains and also the btc gold.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 06:50:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: