Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? - page 18. (Read 11234 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
October 24, 2017, 06:44:45 AM
Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

It is natural to all cryptocurrency to become volatile. All of the coins in the cryptocurrency have the characteristic of being volatile. The price of the bitcoin is always changing because of the supply and the demand of the people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 06:31:07 AM
that is the real nature of bitcoin. sometimes it arises its value and sometimes it decreases..all we need to do is just a timing...because that is also a part of investment.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Healthpromag.com
October 24, 2017, 06:26:11 AM
Why Is Bitcoin's Value So Volatile? I am confused to buy bitcoin now when it's value is too high.

The crypto is so volatile probably because it is a market in which the value is dependent on the rules of demand and supply, and so with that stated, you should know what should happen when the demand is higher and the supply keeps diminishing daily, and also the Chinese investors seem to be fueling the volatility of the market since they know that a big decision in the country would shake the global market they seem to be capping on that.
Activity: 505
October 24, 2017, 05:50:36 AM

Why is bitcoin so volatile? I think this is because of people or investors who keeps on buying and holding bitcoins and those sellers who have been holding their bitcoin for quite some times then suddenly wanted to sell their coins just because they've already reached their market or they got carried away by what they call panic. I think these are some reasons why bitcoin is just so volatile.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 04:46:00 AM
Sometimes it depends in the present new's that is affecting btc just like when china ban bitcoin it has a great affect in the price of btc and the basic thing in economics the supply and demand btc price and every other coins depends on it..
As a whole digital market is an unstable one because too many factors affect it. Bitcoin has the most unstable value due to its fame and scarce supply. This is why even a little increase in support changes the value a lot and a slight reduction devalues it more than our estimations. Compare to this, altcoins do not show great fluctuations as they are available in large amount and not supported by millions of people.

This is somehow affecting most of the investors weak hands, that's why bitcoin value most of the time is unpredictable and unstable. The volatility spokes the actual outcome that every trader always felt specially when there's successive pumps, most of them sell their assets. Bitcoin price fluctuates fast and it really changes its value whether in a low or higher rate. For now I think millions of people are going to appreciate how bitcoin really been able to surpassed those previous challenges and it made new investors to gain trust with bitcoin so we can expect fast growth of its value as soon as possible.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
October 24, 2017, 04:43:06 AM
the small volume of Bitcoin spread across the network, so Bitcoin price is determined by the supply and demand. If many buy Bitcoin, then its price will go up and also applies vice versa.
News spread globally, making the price easily changed by negative or positive issue.
Activity: 76
October 24, 2017, 04:34:56 AM
One reason why bitcoin may fluctuate against fiat currencies is the perceived store of value versus the fiat currency.Bitcoin has the properties that make it similar to gold.We see that bitcoin's value can swing based on news events much as we observe with fiat currencies.
Activity: 392
October 24, 2017, 04:30:36 AM
Of course basically we should really know the price movement of bitcoin that indeed very fluctuates from time to time and we should be able to make good use of bitcoin price itself to gain profit. As we know that the value of Bitcoin it was depends on the rules of demand and supply.  the price is determined by how many trading markets agreed to pay. If a large number of people want to buy Bitcoin, then the price will go up. If more people want to sell Bitcoin, then the price will go down. I am also until now still trying to deepen about this to more mastering (knowing more) the movement of bitcoin price from the other things again.
Activity: 476
October 24, 2017, 04:20:20 AM

bitcoin the price will be more expensive because the availability of bitcoin is very limited and difficult in the can, but the market demand is very large and many, it makes the price from year to year more expensive, buy bitcoin now also this is a cheap price.
Activity: 293
October 24, 2017, 04:15:45 AM

There is only one certainty about bitcoin that it will always remain volatile for all times. We can never hold its volatility because we can't predict people's minds. In just one situation, many will dump that can cause bitcoin's price to go low, in some way,  there will come a time when people will pump more and more bitcoins that will cause its price to go up.. So it will always be volatile all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
October 24, 2017, 03:35:28 AM
Sometimes it depends in the present new's that is affecting btc just like when china ban bitcoin it has a great affect in the price of btc and the basic thing in economics the supply and demand btc price and every other coins depends on it..
As a whole digital market is an unstable one because too many factors affect it. Bitcoin has the most unstable value due to its fame and scarce supply. This is why even a little increase in support changes the value a lot and a slight reduction devalues it more than our estimations. Compare to this, altcoins do not show great fluctuations as they are available in large amount and not supported by millions of people.
Activity: 167
October 23, 2017, 07:03:24 PM
The altcoins market is so novel and yet so small that it is easily influenced by speculation, since any relatively small amount of capital can move the market with great force. It is expected that as the market matures, the volatility will gradually decrease.
Activity: 448
October 23, 2017, 06:59:53 PM

This idea of bitcoin is great, being volatile of price will encourage to use this by some people. Because of volatile price it slowly become popular in our society. The price depends on the supply, same with the other products. There is a right time to buy and right time to sell, if you think the price is too high for buying there's another way to get a bitcoin. Joining to campaign to generate bitcoin, the more you know the more way to earn money.a
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
October 23, 2017, 06:19:06 PM
Even it is still volatile. I still wait for the right time to buy, at least lesser in price even a little Smiley

Do not ever think bitcoin prices will go down, better buy now soon because tomorrow or next year the price will reach at least 12k in the first 3 months and 20k in the middle of 2018.
Activity: 84
October 23, 2017, 05:49:05 PM
It might be cryptocurrency has introduced very new investors into the market because it's more or less self managed. With Bitcoin still being very new to the market, it's very likely for newcomers to react to every bit of news and sell / buy at unpredictable rates.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 10:15:59 AM
Even it is still volatile. I still wait for the right time to buy, at least lesser in price even a little Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
October 23, 2017, 10:13:22 AM

It's because bitcoin price is based on the amount of bitcoin that was bought on the market. In short, the more bitcoin circulating the higher the price gets. Bitcoin price depends on market demand.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
October 23, 2017, 10:11:36 AM

Maybe it has something to do with the Bitcoin's market demand since its market value is only dependent with the demand that it is getting from the market, such that as its demand is getting higher, its market vakue is bexoming more expensive. But there's no need to hesitate whenever its value is high because surely, it will be higher so the increase never stops as well as the profit.
Activity: 434
October 23, 2017, 10:03:37 AM
No one can control the value of Bitcoin as bitcoin is a decentralized system and no organisation got the power to regulate it's price it is simply dependent upon the buyers and sellers, due to which it's value becomes so volatile. Now only, when BTG is released its price is going up and down simply because it is controlled by the buyers and sellers, so the point is nearly every crypto currency is volatile.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 09:53:00 AM
Because of more investors than users.
Pages:
Jump to: