Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is ethereum on the rise?? - page 4. (Read 23427 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
January 15, 2019, 09:14:41 AM
Coins normally pump a lot before a fork. Just look at what happened to BCH before it forked.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 12, 2019, 02:17:23 PM
This rise is probably based on speculation upon the -33% block reward in next HF towards implementation of PoS in the future
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 02:12:06 PM
Ethereum is on the rise leaving other coins like ripple and bitcoin cash it recently took back it's second place on cmc.. at already at $150.. are we going to see ethereum at $200 this month??
I think that the Ethereum will only grow in the near future, and the matter is not only in the fork, but also thanks to the PoS system, the ethereum will be able to find many investors for a long time. Their team does everything right, proving to the whole world that Ethereum deserves to be the king of all altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
January 12, 2019, 06:20:47 AM
Although Ethereum's Constantinople upgrade is less than a week away, no rising has been detected so far. Not sure if we are going to see it at all, apart from the possible rising of all cryptos with no relation to Constantinople.

Regardless of the possible price fluctuations, beware of scammers these days. Do not fall for the promise of "forked coins", such as Ethereum Nowa and Ethereum Classic Vision(an alleged fork of ETC), and there can be others too. Do not provide scammers with your private key ever.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 11, 2019, 07:56:24 AM
Today Ethereum fell again and costs $ 122. Most likely, its fall is connected with the upcoming hard fork. Now we will see a short volatility, after which the price of Ethereum will start to grow slowly. Most likely, we will not see $ 200 for ethereum this month.
the increase in high scores is very difficult for Ethereum at this time, because the value of the new Ethereum rose a few percent, then dropped again. what will happen if the value of Ethereum will continue like this?
of course if you believe in increasing Ethereum we should not despair and continue to be enthusiastic. Ethereum is currently not rising and maybe after the value improves, he will rise again so that it can be more popular. hopefully in the middle of this year the value of Ethereum can soar.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
January 11, 2019, 07:48:50 AM
It remains to wait not so long, because it seems to me that after the release of hard forks, everything will start to fall again, because we still can not understand how all the same we begin to receive normal price increases in the market. Nothing to happen.
I also think that after hard forks the market capitalization will start to fall and I think that we will see market growth only in 2020

I have a completely different opinion. I think that the December ETH price rises were caused by those who wanted to quickly earn money before hardfork. Yesterday's falls definitely cleared wallets of those who thought so. If hardfork will be done without problems, in my opinion, after it will start a stable increase of ETH price.
Activity: 504
January 11, 2019, 07:42:30 AM
Today Ethereum fell again and costs $ 122. Most likely, its fall is connected with the upcoming hard fork. Now we will see a short volatility, after which the price of Ethereum will start to grow slowly. Most likely, we will not see $ 200 for ethereum this month.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol
January 11, 2019, 07:42:13 AM
Just a small reminder for you folks: the hard fork won't create a new chain. This update will update the code and the protocol itself.
Anyway we are ready for the changes Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 11, 2019, 07:40:38 AM
Unfortunately Ethereum again went down and fell in price by more than $ 20. I hope this fall will not last long, and today will begin another growth.
Activity: 128
January 11, 2019, 07:38:14 AM
Both forks are scam, kindly look here on this forum you will find more informations, after people find out that both forks are scams, Ethereum will fall to the price 80$ (price before rise).
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 11, 2019, 07:34:43 AM
currently the price is declining, ethereum prices have experienced a significant decline, at first the price is at 150USD and now the price is in the range of 125USD. but I am optimistic that when Hardfork occurs, prices will increase. let's keep the price of ethereum stable without selling ethereum on a large scale. let's take care of the market and we can also provide an increase in public confidence in the digital currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
January 11, 2019, 07:27:25 AM
yes, ethereum has great potential because the erc20 platform is often used by ico developers, of course this makes ethereum coins active and many fans up to now, especially ico investors, really like the ethereum platform besides the fast and inexpensive transaction process.
Activity: 784
January 11, 2019, 07:19:23 AM
Ethereum could reach 200USD before the first fork, but again bear market and Bitcoin´s price influenced the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
January 11, 2019, 07:17:04 AM
ETH started its first days this year very well. But at the moment for several days ETH can not go to price of 160$. I'm not panicking. I believe that ETH is the top 1 coin. ETH - 154,88 +2,26   
Activity: 133
Res Et Non Verbum
January 09, 2019, 10:40:17 AM
It remains to wait not so long, because it seems to me that after the release of hard forks, everything will start to fall again, because we still can not understand how all the same we begin to receive normal price increases in the market. Nothing to happen.
I also think that after hard forks the market capitalization will start to fall and I think that we will see market growth only in 2020
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
January 11, 2019, 07:15:58 AM
Ethereum's rise was a clear pump and was intended to trick people into buying in hopes of getting more of the incoming forks' coins. The dump in the market is a proof that the last time rise in price was made to get people into buying.
This is a bad period for those who are not much experienced and also those who do not know those events that lead to the rise and fall of coins on the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
January 10, 2019, 09:16:12 AM
Ethereum rose in price because there is a scheduled upgrade (constantinopole) 16-18th , Ethereum Classic Vision hard fork on 11th Jan and yet another within the month.I am not sure of the date and details of the third hard fork
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 09:08:56 AM
Today, the price is reduced due to the fall of bitcoin but to be honest I'm surprised as Ethereum will have a hard fork the other day and this should cause growth. I don't think a hard fork would go unnoticed by the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 10, 2019, 08:33:21 AM
It is because of the upcoming updates on ethereum network, with good update feature and its upcoming fork. Results to a unpredictable price rise. I hope this will be the first good move of the ethereum price this year.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
January 09, 2019, 10:30:14 AM
Ethereum is on the rise because ETH hard fork is going to be happened on mid january. This hard fork is very important for Ethereum network. This hardfor news has an impact on ETH price. ETH is stable for last 3 day around $150.
ETH and the crypto market are very stable over the past 2 weeks. After ETH hard fork, I think there will be a slight correction in prices, but I have a feeling that the market is about to be pumped.
Pages:
Jump to: