Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 114. (Read 233197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
January 16, 2017, 07:36:43 AM
Its addicting when it comes to price and bonus offers of bitcoin gambling sites, because people would be eager to play for lucky bets and then won a certain amount that will encourage them to bet more and more until their profit will lose if time comes they lose in the game. Its not all games in gambling you're lucky at all times so your need to recover what you've lose but its not woth it and you became addicted to gamble more for lucky winnings.

Yeah that is one of why gambling is very addicting. When you got the bonuses that they are promising then that's going to be a boost for you but most of the time those bonuses are hard to get. They do have some hidden terms for it and it is really going to give you some task before you can get it. Although it is one of addicting in gambling but sometimes I'm getting tired with it.

its true but not all gambling site have hidden terms and need us to do some task, and if there is and if the bonuses is big, then i think its worth for us to try to get it. but out of this reason, there is always more reason for other people to become addicting in gambling and we don't know what exactly their reason to come back and playing gambling.

Usually the chance of winning is the real reason why most of the gamblers are making themselves addicted into a game. And once they started to plan out their way in that goal, they are failing in the middle of their plan and lose a lot. So in the long run, most of us try to chase out our losses which is adding to our habit and which is resulting it as an addiction.

Chances to win in gambling only 5O: 5O. And there is always a curiosity to win in every defeat, especially if we are in a state always loses. If you are in a state always lose, we'll find it curious to win the game. we will continue to try to play for a win. And when we win, we will feel happy and want to win again to win again. Then keep playing until addiction.

I don't even think that it is a 50:50 chance of winning. I'm always thinking that chance of winning when it comes to gambling is about 10%-20% that's my assessment. But there are times that because of the thrill that gambling gives to the gamblers we tend to keep on gambling again and again and aims more higher goal with it.
There are two sectors in gambling, skill games and slot games. Skill games yes it's 50 - 50 chance because it purely depends on luck. And here if you go for a long run it is 0% chance of winning. Skill games we can not say exactly how much because it depends on your skill set. If you are a pro, you can make it up to 70 - 80. For me i don't know the percentage but it's profitable method.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 16, 2017, 07:11:39 AM
Its addicting when it comes to price and bonus offers of bitcoin gambling sites, because people would be eager to play for lucky bets and then won a certain amount that will encourage them to bet more and more until their profit will lose if time comes they lose in the game. Its not all games in gambling you're lucky at all times so your need to recover what you've lose but its not woth it and you became addicted to gamble more for lucky winnings.

Yeah that is one of why gambling is very addicting. When you got the bonuses that they are promising then that's going to be a boost for you but most of the time those bonuses are hard to get. They do have some hidden terms for it and it is really going to give you some task before you can get it. Although it is one of addicting in gambling but sometimes I'm getting tired with it.

its true but not all gambling site have hidden terms and need us to do some task, and if there is and if the bonuses is big, then i think its worth for us to try to get it. but out of this reason, there is always more reason for other people to become addicting in gambling and we don't know what exactly their reason to come back and playing gambling.

Usually the chance of winning is the real reason why most of the gamblers are making themselves addicted into a game. And once they started to plan out their way in that goal, they are failing in the middle of their plan and lose a lot. So in the long run, most of us try to chase out our losses which is adding to our habit and which is resulting it as an addiction.

Chances to win in gambling only 5O: 5O. And there is always a curiosity to win in every defeat, especially if we are in a state always loses. If you are in a state always lose, we'll find it curious to win the game. we will continue to try to play for a win. And when we win, we will feel happy and want to win again to win again. Then keep playing until addiction.

I don't even think that it is a 50:50 chance of winning. I'm always thinking that chance of winning when it comes to gambling is about 10%-20% that's my assessment. But there are times that because of the thrill that gambling gives to the gamblers we tend to keep on gambling again and again and aims more higher goal with it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2017, 07:09:18 AM
You're actually right; it's one of the easiest ways to make money and also the easiest way to lose money. Whatever your strategy you have, you might have the chance of losing it always even if it's only in a short amount of time.

You are wrong, every strategy will always lose in the end , not that it has the "chance" of losing .It is definitely not the easiest way to get money because not everyone is lucky enough to win, most people just lose whatever amount they put inside a site. In the end, people will start to notice that you cant really be rich by gambling, atleast not for everyone

You are wrong as well. What if I did use some strategy and then I stopped right when I reached positive profit? How's that for your logic? Not all strategy will end in loss of all your money, it would depend on when did you stop betting. Maybe in the long run, your logic is correct. But not everyone would gamble and would only stop when he has nothing to gamble. Most of them are like what you're describing, though.

Yes, you are right all gamblers will not stop when they lose all money. Only the addicted gamblers will do like this. And here those who know when to stop they can have a chance to make money in gambling. And strategies will work in gambling but not long run it works only a particular time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
January 15, 2017, 07:00:18 AM
You're actually right; it's one of the easiest ways to make money and also the easiest way to lose money. Whatever your strategy you have, you might have the chance of losing it always even if it's only in a short amount of time.

You are wrong, every strategy will always lose in the end , not that it has the "chance" of losing .It is definitely not the easiest way to get money because not everyone is lucky enough to win, most people just lose whatever amount they put inside a site. In the end, people will start to notice that you cant really be rich by gambling, atleast not for everyone

You are wrong as well. What if I did use some strategy and then I stopped right when I reached positive profit? How's that for your logic? Not all strategy will end in loss of all your money, it would depend on when did you stop betting. Maybe in the long run, your logic is correct. But not everyone would gamble and would only stop when he has nothing to gamble. Most of them are like what you're describing, though.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
January 15, 2017, 06:34:35 AM
Gambling produces happiness hormones like drugs or sex or sport. But only a small percentage get addicted and this not because of gambling itself, but because of their personality I think (strong/soft).
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 15, 2017, 06:09:47 AM

You are wrong, every strategy will always lose in the end , not that it has the "chance" of losing . It is definitely not the easiest way to get money because not everyone is lucky enough to win, most people just lose whatever amount they put inside a site. In the end, people will start to notice that you cant really be rich by gambling, atleast not for everyone
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
January 14, 2017, 07:33:06 PM
I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?

It is because we are targeting higher amount in short period of time with less investment, but probably the fair chances will always be 1:100 in between that we don't know when we will win, we will concentrate only higher returns and bothering about how much we are loosing.
actually we expect more from gambling because gambling looks to me one of the most easiest way of making money. therefore we expect more from gambling and when we start playing gambling there the situation becomes change. so we try again again and so become addicted.
You're actually right; it's one of the easiest ways to make money and also the easiest way to lose money. Whatever your strategy you have, you might have the chance of losing it always even if it's only in a short amount of time. It's really addicting because you would always want to play. I suggest to limit yourself and know what you do for a moment and just enjoy. Deposit what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 588
January 14, 2017, 06:15:36 PM
I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?

It is because we are targeting higher amount in short period of time with less investment, but probably the fair chances will always be 1:100 in between that we don't know when we will win, we will concentrate only higher returns and bothering about how much we are loosing.
actually we expect more from gambling because gambling looks to me one of the most easiest way of making money. therefore we expect more from gambling and when we start playing gambling there the situation becomes change. so we try again again and so become addicted.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2017, 12:42:16 PM
Gambling is just so addicting and this is all because of the fact that its very enjoying for a long time period plus a lot of people get greedy too.

Yes people get too greedy and stay doing it over and over till the lost everything, they want to win their money back and are coming back again and again.

I do not agree with you, there are those who play to regain lost money, of course, but I think people are playing to add excitement to their lives. According to your thoughts, rich people should not gamble because they win, they win, they work, but it does not.

For example;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvMm5HzNCZU

Well let's face it. Greed is a major factor why people get addicted to gambling. It's a very normal human emotion and one that is very dangerous especially when it comes to monetary ventures such as gambling. When you get addicted to gambling, that means that you pretty much can't get enough of it and would do unreasonable things especially when you're already out of funds for a capital.
Activity: 840
January 14, 2017, 12:39:23 PM

Why is it so addictive?

Targeting higher amount in short of period of time make you lose i don't considered this kind of activity or atitude that you are going to try betting on 2x odds i know this is the best way to win profit but if you are trying to so hard on that will make you suffer in the end and make chasing your money.
Higher payout is not always effective for all of us, I can gamble with higher payout but based on experience I do not win most of the time. My suggestion is that just stay discipline and do flat betting, I usually do it in sports betting but not in dice. In dice, I love to use martingale method as it's effective to me.
higher payout requires higher investment in gambling, but there is high risk if you are investing high amount in gambling. therefore i will suggest you to invest such amount of bitcoin in gambling that you can bear to lose.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 14, 2017, 05:45:12 AM
Gambling is just so addicting and this is all because of the fact that its very enjoying for a long time period plus a lot of people get greedy too.

Yes people get too greedy and stay doing it over and over till the lost everything, they want to win their money back and are coming back again and again.

I do not agree with you, there are those who play to regain lost money, of course, but I think people are playing to add excitement to their lives. According to your thoughts, rich people should not gamble because they win, they win, they work, but it does not.

For example;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvMm5HzNCZU
Activity: 672
January 14, 2017, 05:31:36 AM

Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 14, 2017, 02:47:13 AM

Activity: 980
January 14, 2017, 02:36:30 AM

to me the only reason to become addicted in gambling is the expectation to make money. but in fact gambling is one of the most difficult job of the world therefore most of the people cannot make money in gambling and they even lose their own money.
Exactly right! The expectation of winning in gambling is really one of the main reasons why people want to play gambling and over and over again will play until they will hit the jackpot which is not easy task to do.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
January 13, 2017, 11:43:19 PM

Why is it so addictive?

You should never target high wins or even winning when gambling because more times than not you will lose in the end and if you are targeting a high win then you are probably more likely to chase your losses in my opinion.

Just use it what it's there for and that's a little bit of entertainment, if you win great take it and run but if you lose and think the worlds about to end then it sound like you shouldn't be gambling in the first place and it's at least time to take a break.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 13, 2017, 03:25:11 AM

Why is it so addictive?

Targeting higher amount in short of period of time make you lose i don't considered this kind of activity or atitude that you are going to try betting on 2x odds i know this is the best way to win profit but if you are trying to so hard on that will make you suffer in the end and make chasing your money.
Higher payout is not always effective for all of us, I can gamble with higher payout but based on experience I do not win most of the time. My suggestion is that just stay discipline and do flat betting, I usually do it in sports betting but not in dice. In dice, I love to use martingale method as it's effective to me.
Activity: 924
January 13, 2017, 02:55:14 AM

Why is it so addictive?

Activity: 1246
Merit: 508
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
January 13, 2017, 02:29:59 AM

Why is it so addictive?

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 13, 2017, 01:58:31 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 13, 2017, 01:36:33 AM

Yeah that is one of why gambling is very addicting. When you got the bonuses that they are promising then that's going to be a boost for you but most of the time those bonuses are hard to get.

Bonuses are meant to keep your money in the site therefore it will make your money not withdrawable and the longer you wager on the site, the more you are likely to lose unless variance happened. The fact is that casino supposed to make money for themselves therefore if there is someone that think the casino is generous enough to give some bonuses then he needs to do some check up there unless it is an EV + promotions
Jump to: