Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 216. (Read 233197 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 17, 2016, 12:07:52 PM
The eager or greed to win makes gambling so addicting. That's why i i always play for a short time.
Getting addicted is a big fear of me. I don't want to ruin my life.
Well I think that's it! A good recommendation is to Just play in a short period of time. In this way it will help you not to build point of unsatisfaction and eagerness to stay on the game.

The best thing to do is that you are going to know your limits. And if you are going to realize that you are going to have limits in gambling.
You are not going to be addicted at all.
You are just going to treat it for entertainment purposes or past time at all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 17, 2016, 11:51:28 AM
The eager or greed to win makes gambling so addicting. That's why i i always play for a short time.
Well I think that's it! A good recommendation is to Just play in a short period of time. In this way it will help you not to build point of unsatisfaction and eagerness to stay on the game.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 17, 2016, 11:49:30 AM
Many people like to gambling and that is because you can have a lot of fun with it so that is really nice and you can even earn some money with it if you are lucky.
And people think that they can earn money in a fast way in gambling but that is actually not true.

Getting addicted with gambling just because people can have lots of fun is really not good to be true. peoples must understand that this is not only for fun. it is all about loosing your wealth in a none sense game.
if you need fun then you can try other digital games, and indoor games. only gambling not have fun.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 17, 2016, 11:21:19 AM

Greediness is one of the main reason why gambling is so addicting and once you have experience already the essence of winning in gambling.
You are going to be greedy and going to be addicted with gambling.
So before to get addicted with it, you must stay away with it so that you are not going to be addicted with it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 17, 2016, 11:12:21 AM
It is human nature when get start with new thing than it looked very attractive, in gambling there is very huge money involve and some people get start just for fun but doing the same thing again and again he get addicted of this, there is circle of win and lose and this thing made very hard to quit it easily.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
July 17, 2016, 11:05:37 AM
I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?

You case falls under this category on the article http://www.whatispsychology.biz/psychological-reasons-gambling-addictive,

Gamblers fallacy,  though you think that you might actually lose, at the back of your head you are thinking that future events occurs in a random sequences and is influenced by past events.

For example, if a person flips a coin 10 times and it comes up heads every time, he might reason that he will get tails on the next try because it is “overdue.” In reality, the probability of getting tails on the 11th try is still 50% – the same as it was on each of the previous 10 tries. The gambler’s fallacy might cause persons to continue investing in a game of chance even after suffering terrible losses, because they think they are “due” for a win.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
July 17, 2016, 10:06:58 AM
Yeah greed is what makes gamblers addict, i always win little by little then lose it all at once. it's a shame that i keep on gambling unless i lose all my coins. Undecided
That is the reality and we should just accept it, even if we are just break even in gambling but the time invested makes us still a loser. We just have to play for fun to just easily let go gambling when we want.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
July 17, 2016, 09:55:30 AM
Yeah greed is what makes gamblers addict, i always win little by little then lose it all at once. it's a shame that i keep on gambling unless i lose all my coins. Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 17, 2016, 09:41:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
July 17, 2016, 08:38:08 AM
Gambling is addicting in the sense that every time you win it gives excitement to a gambler you cant even control your self even though your losing thats a very dangerous thing to do mostly which this situation leads you to a beggar if you sold everything just to gamble.  Grin.  Gambling is very addictive as it gives pleasure to everyone and dont mind that they already lossing their funds.
That's very common, feeling excitement is not a sign of addiction cause all people feel excitement whenever they win. The anxiety whenever you lose and still want to play is one of the symptoms that you might have addiction.
That is just human nature when you feel like you wanna avenge your losses but what is more important in gambling is we should know when to stop fighting especially when we are fighting for a battle where our chance are very low and that is gambling.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 17, 2016, 07:53:09 AM
Gambling is addicting in the sense that every time you win it gives excitement to a gambler you cant even control your self even though your losing thats a very dangerous thing to do mostly which this situation leads you to a beggar if you sold everything just to gamble.  Grin.  Gambling is very addictive as it gives pleasure to everyone and dont mind that they already lossing their funds.
That's very common, feeling excitement is not a sign of addiction cause all people feel excitement whenever they win. The anxiety whenever you lose and still want to play is one of the symptoms that you might have addiction.
Activity: 420
July 17, 2016, 06:41:44 AM
It's addictive cause you always hope to win more and more and more and then you loos
yeah greedy sense to continue to play and earn more profit will make you become an addict.
and perhaps the defeat will make you become addicted
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
July 17, 2016, 06:00:28 AM
Many people like to gambling and that is because you can have a lot of fun with it so that is really nice and you can even earn some money with it if you are lucky.
And people think that they can earn money in a fast way in gambling but that is actually not true.
If gamblers is addicted because of fun that is just alright because he will get boring when doing it regularly but it is a different story if you are addicted because of the money involved as you will never last in gambling.

Well, that's true, if you get addicted because of fun, you'll get bored sooner or later (like me). But if it is your way of earning, I think you would bury your self in debts or if not, you will go home and your family is gone. Gambling is really addicting when you give it a time and you know that you have already capitalized a lot in it.
gambling is very makes people become addicted, either in having fun and making money fast. I am sure very many people in this forum that many make money from gambling, I guess they have their own way to win in gambling. but, I think if you can do it while having fun, the gambling will be a game very highly addictive

Once you've entered gambling you've also entered a risky game. And we all want to win in our every game right but we all know that in gambling there is always a victory and defeat. And once you've always defeat in your every game you need to stop immediately. You can pick of the two either stop or continue, so if gambling  starting ruin your budget try to think of it. Stop or continue? Pick what you think is the best for you.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
July 17, 2016, 06:00:07 AM
i think why gambling is so addicting because of easy money because gambling can make your money doubled in one second
while playing but i think the frustrating part in gambling if you lose a lot of money you want to take it back in that way you can
be addicted in gambling.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
July 17, 2016, 05:47:05 AM
It's addictive cause you always hope to win more and more and more and then you loos
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
July 17, 2016, 05:41:35 AM
If gamblers is addicted because of fun that is just alright because he will get boring when doing it regularly but it is a different story if you are addicted because of the money involved as you will never last in gambling.

Well, that's true, if you get addicted because of fun, you'll get bored sooner or later (like me). But if it is your way of earning, I think you would bury your self in debts or if not, you will go home and your family is gone. Gambling is really addicting when you give it a time and you know that you have already capitalized a lot in it.
gambling is very makes people become addicted, either in having fun and making money fast. I am sure very many people in this forum that many make money from gambling, I guess they have their own way to win in gambling. but, I think if you can do it while having fun, the gambling will be a game very highly addictive
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 17, 2016, 05:35:21 AM

Activity: 952
July 17, 2016, 05:28:57 AM
Activity: 266
July 17, 2016, 05:11:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
July 17, 2016, 03:14:49 AM
Jump to: