Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 31. (Read 233197 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
August 23, 2017, 06:23:31 PM
Gambling is so addicting maybe because all the time when you gamble you guess that you will win and you have the feeling of winer and in your mind if you will you will be rish and you want win that's why you will be addicted on gambling . I  hope that this information helps you .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
August 23, 2017, 04:52:37 PM
Gambling is so addicting, because it gives opportunity to earn easily money. Gambling is very known activity that everyone wants.
Easy getting and easy earning always been addictive in human nature! Whatever comes without any work, like sitting in couch and bed and you get something that is addictive. Gambling is like that in almost cases because you just bet your money in there and then with nothing either you lose or you win and this win makes you double rich so it makes so double addictive.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 23, 2017, 03:32:57 AM
Gambling is so addicting, because it gives opportunity to earn easily money. Gambling is very known activity that everyone wants.

Besides that many think that trough gambling will make huge money, but when they start they see that it not that simple as it is.
Gambling as gambling for experience player can be source of income but for some rookie it can be very hard with lose of money or something else this mainly depends in what person in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
August 23, 2017, 02:45:12 AM
Gambling has a very strong addiction appeal. So do not ever try gambling game when we do not dare to take any risks. Gambling games if not right then can destroy our lives. Everything should be considered in the beginning because we do not want to forget the future to be achieved.

It can destroy our lives as well as the other thing if we keep on doing it everytime. Sometimes when we think that we are not addicted, we are already addicted. It is hard to get out of addiction and if you do get out of it then dont even think of coming back again, you wont be able to get out of it once again
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 02:32:03 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 11:27:38 AM
Gambling has a very strong addiction appeal. So do not ever try gambling game when we do not dare to take any risks. Gambling games if not right then can destroy our lives. Everything should be considered in the beginning because we do not want to forget the future to be achieved.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 11:16:56 AM
I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
Maybe you just still hoping that some time you will win more and get all your losses. I said that because  most of the people sepcially the gamblers still have a positve thinking that they can get back all thier losses which is it will never be happen.
Yes, still expecting something positive to come to you, it keeps you on the bet, making you try your luck. It also ends with too much gambling, then it becomes your habit, that's when you become addicted to gambling.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 22, 2017, 11:08:48 AM
I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?
Maybe you just still hoping that some time you will win more and get all your losses. I said that because  most of the people sepcially the gamblers still have a positve thinking that they can get back all thier losses which is it will never be happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 10:25:05 AM

Why is it so addictive?
I think sir , it is already a part your body routine. Even you know that you've already loss in the games it is still amusing you by doing it. That's what you called Addicted in gamble and the addiction you had in your mind was in high level.
Activity: 700
August 22, 2017, 06:07:38 AM

Why is it so addictive?
In my own opinion gambling becomes additive when a player started to win a big price of money and has less chance of losing because this is the scene that he/she started to enjoy gambling and never stops playing it until he/she still haves a money. So for you to not experience addiction in gambling is you shouldn't try or play gambling.
True because if a person in the first games he tried but he has a bad luck or not win in 10 games he is more likely to quit right after but if he wons it will add more enjoyment and to think it was easy money and it all starts with that and may come to an end of addiction.

Yeah, I guess? But there is also a possibility that someone could be addicted on gambling if he is going to lose many times the first time he tried gambling, because he won't let slip away his money that he have lost in gambling, he will do anything to win it back, but sadly what happening is opposite most of the time.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
August 22, 2017, 05:44:37 AM

Why is it so addictive?
In my own opinion gambling becomes additive when a player started to win a big price of money and has less chance of losing because this is the scene that he/she started to enjoy gambling and never stops playing it until he/she still haves a money. So for you to not experience addiction in gambling is you shouldn't try or play gambling.
True because if a person in the first games he tried but he has a bad luck or not win in 10 games he is more likely to quit right after but if he wons it will add more enjoyment and to think it was easy money and it all starts with that and may come to an end of addiction.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
August 22, 2017, 05:16:40 AM
Gambling is so addicting because it gives enjoyment and excitement to the people. Most gamblers are seeking to win and attract to the price. They believe gambling is easy money and can earn immediately profit. It gives fun for the people this makes feel better. Gambling is a very popular activities among people in everywhere. It gives more chance and opportunity to win in gambling you can make money instant this is why gambling is so addicting.
True lots of people who are actually playing gambling everyday don't feel the enjoyment and the excitement which is the gamblers who are depending and relying for the profit and for the sake of their incomes will become their daily addiction to play lots of their money and profit since this is the only way to earn money for them. It may gives them fun but for the better they like risking to earn money.
to get an easy money make people so excited to gamble indeed.

you can not avoid the fact that for the short term make money through gambling are so easy . and that is the reason why people always get back to gamble no matter how much they have lost overall. and it was never easy to leave when you have realized that you have crossed the limit and harm yourself.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
August 22, 2017, 05:02:39 AM

Why is it so addictive?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
August 22, 2017, 04:56:20 AM
Gambling is created in such a way as to cause interest in obtaining easy money from those who do not want to work hard and constantly give hope for a win.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
August 22, 2017, 04:18:12 AM
Gambling is so addicting because it gives enjoyment and excitement to the people. Most gamblers are seeking to win and attract to the price. They believe gambling is easy money and can earn immediately profit. It gives fun for the people this makes feel better. Gambling is a very popular activities among people in everywhere. It gives more chance and opportunity to win in gambling you can make money instant this is why gambling is so addicting.
True lots of people who are actually playing gambling everyday don't feel the enjoyment and the excitement which is the gamblers who are depending and relying for the profit and for the sake of their incomes will become their daily addiction to play lots of their money and profit since this is the only way to earn money for them. It may gives them fun but for the better they like risking to earn money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 21, 2017, 09:47:58 PM
Gambling is like any other game and addiction. It has just three factors which differentiates it from other games
1- It includes zero efforts or physical work.
2- It is purely luck based.
3-You lose money.
People get attracted towards bad things more and they also want to quit at some point one day. Gambling is a bad thing overall.

People tend to do what is prohibited and some sort of bad thing.. Although I am not saying that gambling is bad though because for me gambling is a good place to relieve stress as long as you are playing for money that you can afford to lose and is just playing for fun and entertainment - if it is not fun already, time to stop at once.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
August 20, 2017, 03:56:58 PM
Pleasure and inner satisfaction are given a gambling game no one can match it because the gamblers really enjoy this game.

I do agree gamblers enjoys the game since when you bet and waited for the result, the thrill that is brewing in your mind is increasing.  Aside from that with the help of the hormone secreted by the brain when we are happy or excited longs for more.  This is one of the major reason why people who are hooked in gambling keeps on playing even thought the effect of gambling in their lives is not good.
For once I felt like I was in a Biology class. I do not have much knowledge about hormones. However, I know it is those feelings they get during the time when they are waiting for the results and their emotions on winning that stop them from quitting gambling. With the passage of time, they become addict and boom, their lives are over.
Activity: 644
August 20, 2017, 03:42:12 PM
Gambling is like any other game and addiction. It has just three factors which differentiates it from other games
1- It includes zero efforts or physical work.
2- It is purely luck based.
3-You lose money.
People get attracted towards bad things more and they also want to quit at some point one day. Gambling is a bad thing overall.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 19, 2017, 12:20:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 18, 2017, 12:15:13 AM
Pleasure and inner satisfaction are given a gambling game no one can match it because the gamblers really enjoy this game.

I do agree gamblers enjoys the game since when you bet and waited for the result, the thrill that is brewing in your mind is increasing.  Aside from that with the help of the hormone secreted by the brain when we are happy or excited longs for more.  This is one of the major reason why people who are hooked in gambling keeps on playing even thought the effect of gambling in their lives is not good.
Pages:
Jump to: