Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 312. (Read 233197 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 21, 2016, 11:30:18 AM
Gambling is very addicting because its enjoying and people think they can make money fast and easy.
This is in most cases not gonna happen because you will need luck to win.
It's enjoying, unquestionably. Most of the time people are addicted to gambling because they think it's the fastest and easiest way to earn money without working. Most of them are wrong (obviously), and that is why there is a lot of gamblers are broke. It's fun, fast and easy, but it's not the ideal way to earn money.
of course it is not an ideal way to make money though if you get lucky enough you can easily make some good money out of it and maybe even make a living out of gambling

it depends on what type of gambling you like to play, if its poker you can definitely earn decent money from others
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 21, 2016, 11:29:36 AM
It also depends on what kind of character is playing because some people are addicted fast and some are not addicted at all.
Most of the times the addiction comes from a feeling you will get if you gamble and win.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
March 21, 2016, 11:25:50 AM
Gambling is very addicting because its enjoying and people think they can make money fast and easy.
It's enjoying, unquestionably. Most of the time people are addicted to gambling because they think it's the fastest and easiest way to earn money without working. Most of them are wrong (obviously), and that is why there is a lot of gamblers are broke. It's fun, fast and easy, but it's not the ideal way to earn money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 21, 2016, 11:10:03 AM
People are addicted when they experienced winning. They want to win over and over again and they will risk what they have just to win without noticing that they are already loosing. They obviosly doesn't have a good enough self control to stop theirselves.

It's really self control that makes the difference between those who  ruin their life because of gambling and those who became successful ..The desire to win bigger is what makes the gambler go wild and get addicted..
People think that you can earn some fast money. But that is not true. You can see that people are losing more money than they win.
And they are not realizing that, and that is really bad. I hope they will realize it and going to stop with it.
Activity: 518
March 21, 2016, 09:54:14 AM
agree I think they become addicts because they really enjoy the gambling activity. maybe it was because they were victorious or else. originated from there they can become addicted
Activity: 980
March 21, 2016, 09:47:56 AM

afraid and stay high guard all the time in gambling is part of the reason it's addictive. people find it attractive, enjoy it and miss it when it absent.

Yup! people are afraid that is why they are getting addicted to gambling, and they are attractive to it because of free and instant money

Yes indeed. Many people must realize that gambling is very bad to do. And that they should stop it with it.
Because you must indeed to control yourself otherwise you lose a lot of money and that is not good.

Yup! gambling is bad but I think there are still are good news about gambling because of the many player that are getting profit in it and yes there are lot of losses but I think you can profit if you control you betting and spending on gambling.
Activity: 714
March 21, 2016, 08:29:50 AM
Why gambling is so addicting because it have a lot fun and much much money without any hard work if we have luck there, that is the main factor which makes it more attractive for so many people to get addicted.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 21, 2016, 08:29:07 AM

Yes, you are right. Most people gambling because they want fast and easy money but the risk is you also can lose your money fast and easy. So play smartly and don't be greedy or you will addicted on gambling.

Being greedy with money is what makes it addicting,like if you bet a 100 you can double it sometimes people really want and easy way to earn but some lose a lot of money.
Activity: 420
March 21, 2016, 07:20:52 AM

Yes, you are right. Most people gambling because they want fast and easy money but the risk is you also can lose your money fast and easy. So play smartly and don't be greedy or you will addicted on gambling.
Activity: 778
March 21, 2016, 07:06:30 AM
Activity: 490
March 21, 2016, 06:42:36 AM
People are addicted when they experienced winning. They want to win over and over again and they will risk what they have just to win without noticing that they are already loosing. They obviosly doesn't have a good enough self control to stop theirselves.
I think being an addict does not have to when they win. even losing any time they could become addicted. they will restore their defeat when they lost. that is why many people after gambling they will become addicted. like the magic of gambling. it automatically and surely
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2016, 06:32:53 AM
I don't know why but I always get a feeling to gamble, after then losing my money, I quit for some time and then continue, but I know I will lose my btc Sad

Why is it so addictive?

it is addictive because if you lose you will want to recover what you lost so you will gamble again and again and you will lose more each day

other gamble just for fun, they just try it because they want to spend good time and win money and they become addicted to gambling
Activity: 546
March 21, 2016, 06:16:45 AM

Yes, with self discipline and self-control we can overcome the problems of gambling. Only for those people who do not have self control, the gambling seems to be more addictive to get them into trouble for their life long.

Yup! Exactly you are right people needs discipline and self control when doing gambling just in martial arts people need the same thing because sometimes martial arts are then use by bad person to do harm to others just like gambling when done by some people without it they become worst.
Yes indeed. Many people must realize that gambling is very bad to do. And that they should stop it with it.
Because you must indeed to control yourself otherwise you lose a lot of money and that is not good.
Activity: 406
March 21, 2016, 05:54:44 AM

I think if they try to gamble the first time then lost I'm sure they will be cured and will not try again.
they become addicted for the first time gambling they win and make a profit. then they are interested in laneways gets hit again

Are you sure they get addicted the first time they try out gambling? maybe there is but, I think there are certain people who's not gonna be addicted to gambling even if they win continuously, they can control and can stop gambling anytime they want to.

gambling is different from drugs, you don't get hooked on so get addicted in the first try Smiley
it is the winning thrill that makes people addicted but not everybody, it is just the weak and those who live in dream land and want to get rich through gambling.

Yup! I have said Certain people can surely get addicted with gambling not all of them who plays gambling and most certain from this people is the one who's most of the time wins the game.
Many people like it to do and that is quite logic because everyone like it to do. But some people can control themselves.
But the most are very greedy and that is really bad. Because they cant stop and they think that they can earn some money.

Yes you are right their are people that can control their addiction towards gambling and I think that some can profit but many will be losing towards gambling so be very careful in playing it bacause it is too risky.

afraid and stay high guard all the time in gambling is part of the reason it's addictive. people find it attractive, enjoy it and miss it when it absent.
Activity: 980
March 21, 2016, 04:29:03 AM

Yes, with self discipline and self-control we can overcome the problems of gambling. Only for those people who do not have self control, the gambling seems to be more addictive to get them into trouble for their life long.

Yup! Exactly you are right people needs discipline and self control when doing gambling just in martial arts people need the same thing because sometimes martial arts are then use by bad person to do harm to others just like gambling when done by some people without it they become worst.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
March 21, 2016, 02:51:32 AM

It's really self control that makes the difference between those who  ruin their life because of gambling and those who became successful ..The desire to win bigger is what makes the gambler go wild and get addicted..
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
March 21, 2016, 02:27:56 AM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 20, 2016, 02:27:15 AM
I suggest you to just store most of your bitcoin in cold storage and print out the private key in paper and store it safe. This will make you unable to send bitcoin easily. I was also addicted to gambling before, and also delete bookmarks of gambling sites and clear the cache. Cool

gambling will not make you rich  Smiley
although many people say gambling will only ruin your life and it will not make you rich. but addict will continue to believe in their establishment. that gambling can make them rich
so it needs the appropriate effort to keep him away from gambling.
if the only way you save bitcoin. of course they can use another way is to borrow from others to go back to gamble?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 20, 2016, 01:31:15 AM
There is a particular rush that it can give and make people addicted. Pretty much like any cases of substance or alcohol abuse. It can boost one's feeling of morale, thrill and excitement and the addiction follows after that.

The thrill and excitement is the main thing that make it addicting to other people,they are always looking for this kind of feeling and always coming back to gambling.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
March 19, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
There is a particular rush that it can give and make people addicted. Pretty much like any cases of substance or alcohol abuse. It can boost one's feeling of morale, thrill and excitement and the addiction follows after that.
Jump to: