Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 323. (Read 233197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
March 08, 2016, 05:05:58 PM
Gambling is very addicting because you can win money its as simple as that, the point is that if you can win money people get greedy.
I think if people can control themselves there is no problem but the most cannot do this as you can see.
Yes peoples are so greedy to get money without doing any thing. When they earn some money in gambling then they want to earn more. Thats why gambling is so addicting. But there is another reason also when someone loose his money of doing some stupid gambling then he want to get his money back and he play and play again then he addicts to it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 08, 2016, 10:31:26 AM
The mere fact that you can make a lot of money from gambling makes it addicting.
But dont to be addict about how big you can win you might lose big time if you cant control yourself.
just the fact that you gave. that gambling provides great prospects by doubling yout bitcoin it is to be someone interested in gambling and play then they become addicted
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
March 08, 2016, 10:10:42 AM
Gambling is so addicting, because people see gambling as a game and that is very bad. I hope that more people will realize that gambling is very bad to do.
It is all wasted money and that is very bad. Of course gambling is fun to do, but you must play with small amounts.
There are few gambling that you dont need to bet your money into it. You could use faucet or playing freerolls, so you dont risking anything at all and wasting your money. You could click my signature, yeah fortunejack, that provide freeroll poker everyday and I have tried it few times there.
They like it to do, and that is not a problem. But they spend a lot of money on it and that is very bad. It is all wasted and that is not good.
The most important in gambling is that you need luck and that happens not to everyone in gambling, so that is the problem.
the problem is money, everyone in the world must love money, and gambling is one of the practical ways to get more money.
Gambling is of course bad to do. But people like gambling because they think that they can earn some money with it, but that is not true.
They will also lose more money than they win money and they are realizing it to late and that is not good.
Activity: 406
March 08, 2016, 10:04:15 AM
Gambling is so addicting, because people see gambling as a game and that is very bad. I hope that more people will realize that gambling is very bad to do.
It is all wasted money and that is very bad. Of course gambling is fun to do, but you must play with small amounts.
There are few gambling that you dont need to bet your money into it. You could use faucet or playing freerolls, so you dont risking anything at all and wasting your money. You could click my signature, yeah fortunejack, that provide freeroll poker everyday and I have tried it few times there.
They like it to do, and that is not a problem. But they spend a lot of money on it and that is very bad. It is all wasted and that is not good.
The most important in gambling is that you need luck and that happens not to everyone in gambling, so that is the problem.
the problem is money, everyone in the world must love money, and gambling is one of the practical ways to get more money.

so try to lead your thought into an opposite way: hate money. love money is sinful in many ways, hate money can wash your soul clean and clear.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
March 08, 2016, 10:02:23 AM
It is wasting time and money for those who assuming gambling is a 'job', where they think that they could get the profit every time they playing although in the fact amount of their losing is bigger than what they get.
Activity: 392
March 08, 2016, 09:59:57 AM
I suppose one of the main reasons is the illusion of getting rich quick and when you do win you think next time if I put in a little bit more then you will win more.  It is an addiction that is hard to kick for sure.

yes that is a reason why it is so addicting

but also, if you loose few times in row, you will want to gamble a little bit more, just to win what you lost, so that will make you to gamble more and more, till you'll loose more and more money
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 08, 2016, 09:47:35 AM
The mere fact that you can make a lot of money from gambling makes it addicting.
But dont to be addict about how big you can win you might lose big time if you cant control yourself.
Activity: 336
March 08, 2016, 08:44:06 AM
Gambling is very addicting because you can simple make a lot of money at once at fast also of course you will need luck.
And the point is the most will not have this luck but want to win their money back and the fact that is also enjoying makes it very hard.
Activity: 448
March 08, 2016, 08:27:42 AM
Just like any other vices, the more you entertain it, the more you'll become addicted to it..I believe that it is our curiosity to know how others produce big amount of money from gambling and their technique is what makes us follow them and gamble just like them,

Yes I think the whole gambling scene is just very bad, I think gambling is very bad look how much people are getting addicted to it.
I think gambling can be also considered as a real sickness!
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 08, 2016, 08:25:59 AM
Just like any other vices, the more you entertain it, the more you'll become addicted to it..I believe that it is our curiosity to know how others produce big amount of money from gambling and their technique is what makes us follow them and gamble just like them,
Activity: 714
SkyFall
March 08, 2016, 08:10:05 AM
Gambling is very addicting because you can win money its as simple as that, the point is that if you can win money people get greedy.
I think if people can control themselves there is no problem but the most cannot do this as you can see.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 08, 2016, 07:22:08 AM
gambling is so addicting because it feel you good you if you win it relief your stress and it more be fun if you get some huge cash but it can be stressfull if you get down
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
March 08, 2016, 06:47:58 AM

they think they can make ton of money with gambling but i dont thinks so true they want to have more money but gambling is not the way
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 08, 2016, 06:13:32 AM
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
March 08, 2016, 05:21:28 AM
Activity: 406
March 07, 2016, 11:57:02 AM
Many people see gambling as a game and that is very bad. They think that you can have some money fast.
But that is not true. You always lose more money than you win money and than you will be poor.
nope. I think people don't look at gambling as a game. same as ponzi investment sites.
people don't look at ponzi as an investment. people perceive these two is a double-money for them. so they use both ways because intersted

oh yes, yes they do, people do look at gambling as a game, because, well, it's a game. and not every gamblers just up to money, some play it just for pour fun.
Activity: 532
March 07, 2016, 10:38:32 AM
Many people see gambling as a game and that is very bad. They think that you can have some money fast.
But that is not true. You always lose more money than you win money and than you will be poor.
nope. I think people don't look at gambling as a game. same as ponzi investment sites.
people don't look at ponzi as an investment. people perceive these two is a double-money for them. so they use both ways because intersted
Activity: 308
March 07, 2016, 10:36:12 AM
Many people see gambling as a game. And that is very bad. Of course it is fun to do, but you never know what will happen with your money.
Most of the time, you will lose more money than you win money and that is very bad. You will get poor of it.
gambling is a real game, in addition to high-risk but if luck sided with us of course we will gain many times over.
The problem is we dont know how long this luck will be sided with us, so while we think we are getting luck, then the greediness would appears and we will lose everything. Just let it flow in gambling, do some analytical and make your choice.
People like it to do. And they think that you can have some a lot of money with it, but that is not true.
Most people lose more money than they win money and they realize it too late and that is not good. But yeah it is their own fault
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
March 07, 2016, 10:04:24 AM
Many people see gambling as a game. And that is very bad. Of course it is fun to do, but you never know what will happen with your money.
Most of the time, you will lose more money than you win money and that is very bad. You will get poor of it.
gambling is a real game, in addition to high-risk but if luck sided with us of course we will gain many times over.
The problem is we dont know how long this luck will be sided with us, so while we think we are getting luck, then the greediness would appears and we will lose everything. Just let it flow in gambling, do some analytical and make your choice.
Activity: 686
March 07, 2016, 07:10:39 AM
Because gambling has a lot of easy money which is really arr active for people to take chance to try their to make fortune there and that is lead us to get addicted by doing this practice again and again.
Jump to: