Author

Topic: Why is gambling so addicting? - page 327. (Read 233197 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
March 01, 2016, 05:25:02 AM
Gambling is so addicting, because people see gambling as a game. They think they can be rich but that is not true.
You lose always more money than you win money and that is very bad. Just control yourself and say to yourself that gambling is very bad.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 01, 2016, 02:51:45 AM
who don't want some easy and fast money? noone, that's why everyone likes gambling, sport bets, dices, poker and so on, because it is really fast and easy money if you're lucky
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 01, 2016, 02:45:48 AM
Coz ppl are keen to earn money. No matter loss or win, they want to win more or recover the loss. So they get addicted.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 01, 2016, 02:40:57 AM
People are very greedy. And that is not good in gambling. We all hope that more people will stop gambling so they can have some more money to save.
Gambling is so addicting, because they like it to do and they think that they can win some money.
not all people who gamble are greedy, be able to control emotions when they would get more money
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2016, 12:17:13 AM
I am beginning to think gambling is a waste of time.
It seems that you only double your money doing it then you start losing everything if you try to go above that.
Or you break even.. if your lucky   Undecided
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 01, 2016, 12:14:25 AM
Neuroscience and psychology research suggest problem gamblers resemble drug addicts, not only in their behaviour, but also in their brains. my doctor said identifying what triggered me to gamble was important. Maybe the gambling has changed my brain but I'm not a problem gambler, I do it just for fun or when I want to test my luck, and I know when to quit.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
February 29, 2016, 11:36:42 PM
Gambling is so addicting, because people see it as a game and they like it to do, but that is not good.
I hope that more people will realize that it is very bad to do. And that they will be poor with it.
Yes, when you do not have a reason to stop it once you have starting played it, if you loose you find a way to bet, and if you win, well you would call anyone stupid who ass you to stop on winning.
Gambing is basically addictive because it involves money, many people dont see how they get money, they just want money. So basically the rush behind the money is the reason for such addiction.

Not just money, there are rich people who gambles thru out the day even if there's no need for them to do it to have extra income.. so I think its more on mental and emotional problem...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 29, 2016, 02:05:43 PM
Gambling is so addicting, because people see it as a game and they like it to do, but that is not good.
I hope that more people will realize that it is very bad to do. And that they will be poor with it.
Yes, when you do not have a reason to stop it once you have starting played it, if you loose you find a way to bet, and if you win, well you would call anyone stupid who ass you to stop on winning.
Gambing is basically addictive because it involves money, many people dont see how they get money, they just want money. So basically the rush behind the money is the reason for such addiction.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
February 29, 2016, 01:34:00 PM
Well, if everybody loses gamble for sure they want to quit gambling, but if they win by the number of lots, they will continue to play even though it was a bad idea
Most of addicted gamblers wont stop gambling if they lose, even they will bet again and thinking that they will recover their loss with a sweet winning in next turn. This is the usual mindset of most gamblers out there. Imo, their life isnt ruined by gambling, but their selves.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
February 29, 2016, 01:19:19 PM
Well, if everybody loses gamble for sure they want to quit gambling, but if they win by the number of lots, they will continue to play even though it was a bad idea
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
February 29, 2016, 01:08:49 PM
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
February 29, 2016, 12:06:01 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 29, 2016, 11:59:30 AM
you don't have to work hard to get money, you jsut need luck, and it's usually 2 clicks only, so it's very fast, that's why people love gambling, you just need to have luck

Addiction will only starts if the luck is always on your side, that is the time you dont want to stop coz you will think that the luck is always on your side

There is no luck if the algorithm of the gambling site is not fairly coded for both webmaster and gamblers. You must have a great luck if you won in an unfair gambling site.
I doubt you will be able to withdraw your earnings if you are playing on a non-provably fair gambling website, lol. Why would someone still gambling on a non-provably fair gambling website when they knew(or not...) the site is rigged?

I think its gonna be a difficult task to withdraw indeed, because you know they are rigged and you still are gambling on it, I think that is a little bit stupid.

You should just move over to a better one where its fair and you will not get (scammed) if I can describe it like that.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
February 29, 2016, 11:52:46 AM
you don't have to work hard to get money, you jsut need luck, and it's usually 2 clicks only, so it's very fast, that's why people love gambling, you just need to have luck

Addiction will only starts if the luck is always on your side, that is the time you dont want to stop coz you will think that the luck is always on your side

There is no luck if the algorithm of the gambling site is not fairly coded for both webmaster and gamblers. You must have a great luck if you won in an unfair gambling site.
I doubt you will be able to withdraw your earnings if you are playing on a non-provably fair gambling website, lol. Why would someone still gambling on a non-provably fair gambling website when they knew(or not...) the site is rigged?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 29, 2016, 11:41:57 AM

Activity: 406
February 29, 2016, 11:07:27 AM
Because it is fun as hell!!
But I think gambling is so addictive because anything where money is involved we cannot resist ouselves to try a hand and win some. Suppose if gambling was been done only with play money, would you ever feel addicted, well I dont think so. So money involvement makes it addictive.

he has his own reason, you can't decide it for him. many addictive things don't involve money. gambling usually involve money but it not always because of money to be addictive.

Yup just like he said gambling is so addicting that it is like Hell maybe he's been really in hell ever since he can compare hell with gambling and it is for fun purpose that he like it in hell then, tsk tsk for God sakes may he's poor soul think twice before suggesting such devious words.

i don't pay much attention to that bad word. it's just a common way of expression, so hell or god, those religion meaning is not really important.
Activity: 350
February 29, 2016, 04:49:02 AM
Gambling is very addicting, due to the point people want to win money fast, also the people that already lost a lot have the problem that they want to win back their money they lost.

The conclusion is that gambling is addicting because its enjoying and you can win large amounts of money but you have to keep in mind this can also be the opposite losing a lot of money what most people forget.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
February 29, 2016, 04:31:10 AM
People are very greedy. And that is not good in gambling. We all hope that more people will stop gambling so they can have some more money to save.
Gambling is so addicting, because they like it to do and they think that they can win some money.
Activity: 365
February 29, 2016, 03:40:50 AM
Gambling is badly addictive because you never know when actually you have fall in the pool of it. I think 50% of us ( yes even me I think ) are badly addicted to some habit or other. But some are really devastating like this gambling.
Same way due to the nature of lucrative and easy prfits you deem in that. I think moeover you always think of win and place a bet, so be realistic and not every bet can end as a winning bet.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 29, 2016, 01:47:19 AM
well who don't like easy and fast money without working hard? thats why everyone likes gambling, it's a great and easy way to win extra money and it's legal
but not all countries provide legality for gambling. The thing is that become barriers
Jump to: