Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is it difficult for people to get capital easily? - page 10. (Read 990 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
I came to discovered that, there are many opportunities all over the world for people to embrace by investing some huge amount of money on a particular business and start living a big man life in the country.
Those who've this (terrible) mindset before starting up a business hardly succeed. The reason bring that they will start living that lavish lifestyle from the proceeds of their business without compounding it to nurture their business. Develop a passion for the business you want to run and not aim at living large on it.

I was in their shoes before when I was in school some years ago before I became a graduate, and anytime I made demand of anything from my elder brother and sister they must respond to me well by sending the money and food stuff when I was in school, and the day they refuse to respond to me, I will be seriously angry with them not to pick their calls or reply their chat at the moment until they look for way to solve my problem.
Family is good but you also have to realize that you should be able to grow your business above bankruptcy by ploying your profit into your business too. Otherwise, both your family and the business you intend to set up will suffer or you won't be able to raise enough cash to set it up. Be calculative and not emotional in business decisions.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
I see you are wearing signature, capitalize on it. Accumulate your signature earnings separately, do not spend it anywhere until it has become good amount enough to be your capital. You could try to rank up in the meanwhile to get better pay rate.
Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
This is nothing new today, it has been around for ages, money has always been a difficult thing for people, even if a person wants to, more fathers cannot earn more. There are some people who find work properly and it a little easier to make the money than others. They may have grown up in that type of environment since childhood or have always received the right advice.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
If there are several responsibilities then it's very hard to collect capital by earning by yourself after fulfilling your responsibilities towards your families and get capital by your savings. Yes it is not so easy to get capital to start your own business but somehow you manage to get it from your close friends, and families then may capital helps to generate more revenue and individuals can uplift your  business on that level where they want. But if capital is not from your own savings then you must have to focus on your responsibilities with full focus to build your business successfully.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Depends on where you come from because in my country, it's easy to find a service so you can get a loan for your business idea but the problem on that one is it's stacked with tons of paperwork so it's not worth for many people to try it when they could just do a normal work. Maybe because those loan services are working on the same hour as the working common man is a proof that it's difficult to get a loan and most of these loan services have the same days that they're closed when most people also have a day off and another reason is probably because most people don't have the time anyway.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10505
I came to discovered that, there are many opportunities all over the world for people to embrace by investing some huge amount of money on a particular business and start living a big man life in the country.
Having a lot of money, investing in or starting a big business does not mean that business is going to be successful and the investor is going to start living comfortably. A lot is needed to make the business successful. For starters a lot of experience and effort is needed.

How did you get your capital to start that business you are doing today? Or do you experience some things like this from your relatives, because to get capital these days is not easy for me, and there are some people all over the world looking for way to get this capital to start a good business but is not easy for them. Can you share your experience on how you get your capital.
You can and should start small. It can be a start business with small capital, even with borrowing money or a bank loan. That way you aren't taking a massive risk while you still gain experience and build yourself for future bigger endeavors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 557
Capital aka money is a valuable thing, if you or anyone else can make money easily, it's not valuable anymore. What's the point of earning a lot money if the purchasing power is drastically down?

Imagine you make $500 monthly, a slice of pizza is only worth $1. But when you can make money easily, let's say $50,000 a month, if the same pizza now worth $200, it's better to make $500 than $50,000.
Activity: 476
Merit: 16
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I came to discovered that, there are many opportunities all over the world for people to embrace by investing some huge amount of money on a particular business and start living a big man life in the country. I have been working hard to get capital to start my own business, so that I will have financial freedom to invest in BTC and any kind of business that will make me not to reduce to zero level in the country but I have worked with many companies but to save the money is the issue because of the disturb of my siblings which I love so much. I was in their shoes before when I was in school some years ago before I became a graduate, and anytime I made demand of anything from my elder brother and sister they must respond to me well by sending the money and food stuff when I was in school, and the day they refuse to respond to me, I will be seriously angry with them not to pick their calls or reply their chat at the moment until they look for way to solve my problem.
How did you get your capital to start that business you are doing today? Or do you experience some things like this from your relatives, because to get capital these days is not easy for me, and there are some people all over the world looking for way to get this capital to start a good business but is not easy for them. Can you share your experience on how you get your capital.

If your intention or desire is to have or save Bitcoin, you can do it even if you are not a rich person in reality. This is one of the beauties of Bitcoin: the fact that no matter how much money you have, you can buy it. Even if it is only worth 10 dollars in other top cryptocurrencies, you can do it too.

If you are based on a traditional business, you will really need an amount for the business you will enter; that depends on the category you choose, of course. Because even though I don't have any capital, I have been able to make a profit here in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, as long as you just search and research, and for sure you will find it too.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
Op it's depends on the environment you find yourself and also lack of empowerment and employment opportunities will determine concerning raising of capital to establish a business, the essence of we to go to school is for we to have the knowledge the wisdom to stand on our own without anyone concerned, according to business book I read, the book says that we have four categories of things alphabetical,

E=S=B=I, each of this alphabet stand for something else, in business either you think big and start small, you can not wait to accumulate all the capital before you establish a business....basically from the book I read E stands for employees,  so sometimes people don't think of establishing business but they only depends on investment, S stands for self employed or business, at least use the little of what you as capital to start up your business first,  B stands for large business, its when your small scale business is yielding more money or you have enough capital its when you can establish a larger business, I stands for investment, so all is investment but it depends on you and your investment, so capital is the beginning of investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
It is not so easy to get capital to start up a business if it is then almost everyone would have been a business owner today. This is the part of this life, many people especially from middle class countries feed from hand and to mouth and this has stopped them from owning their businesses, you can’t be focused on building a business and neglecting your duties.  

One of the easiest but most the riskier ways of getting capital to start up a business is to seek for loan either from bank or individuals who believe in your idea and would like to invest in you. It is risky because once your business runs into problem you still have to pay back the loan. The safest option would be to a save up and invest but most at times you can’t afford to save as a middle class person due to responsibilities which I feel is paramount than actually growing a business that those responsibilities could actually come to crumble if not taken care of first.

Other options are government grants which are rare in middle income countries
Activity: 574
Merit: 308
Majority of us are in this stage too and it's the most difficult stage. But you must take the step, you don't need to wait to a larger amount before you start something. Start at your own level and at times goes on, you will be able to expand your business. I can see that you are in a signature campaign and you can use part of it to start a small scale businesses like selling of recharge card, data subscription and cable subscription. These businesses don't require much capital to start and you don't need much tools other than your phone.

If you can dedicate a little time from your schedule to learn a skill like barbing and shoe making, it'll also go a long way to help get some little money to start saving for a bigger business. Acquiring capital to start a business is actually not easy but you don't have to use that as an excuse and sit down watching. I would have said taking a loan but banks and other lenders are often reluctant to lend money to new businesses since they're considered a higher risk and by the way, you don't even have the personal savings or assets to put up as collateral for a loan. So it can never be an option here.

I was in their shoes before when I was in school some years ago before I became a graduate, and anytime I made demand of anything from my elder brother and sister they must respond to me well by sending the money and food stuff when I was in school, and the day they refuse to respond to me, I will be seriously angry with them not to pick their calls or reply their chat at the moment until they look for way to solve my problem.

But is this not entitlement mentality? They are your siblings but feeling entitled to their resources is absolutely wrong. If it is easy to get money, I believe you would also have yours. If you try this with someone, you'll end up begging and never repeat such.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 118
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I came to discovered that, there are many opportunities all over the world for people to embrace by investing some huge amount of money on a particular business and start living a big man life in the country. I have been working hard to get capital to start my own business, so that I will have financial freedom to invest in BTC and any kind of business that will make me not to reduce to zero level in the country but I have worked with many companies but to save the money is the issue because of the disturb of my siblings which I love so much. I was in their shoes before when I was in school some years ago before I became a graduate, and anytime I made demand of anything from my elder brother and sister they must respond to me well by sending the money and food stuff when I was in school, and the day they refuse to respond to me, I will be seriously angry with them not to pick their calls or reply their chat at the moment until they look for way to solve my problem.
Pages:
Jump to: