Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is it difficult for people to get capital easily? - page 2. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 197
Asking people how they made their capital is not a good idea, in my opinion. There are many ways to make money, but it also depends on the grace that everyone has. Some people will work for many different companies than you will, and they will make a capital, but capital is also dependent on time, so when your time comes, it will come as a surprise. However, it will also benefit you to launch as many small businesses as you can. With the money you make, you can grow your current company or launch another profitable venture.

My point is that time waits for no one, so you can't wait to start making some money before taking action. If you'd like, you can also take out a loan and start a business; I've seen a lot of people who have been successful with loans from banks, and if you take out a loan, grow your business, and pay back the debt, you should be able to start something for yourself and your family.
    Capital generation is one difficult task because no one knows the perfect source to get it from. There are variety of options to pick but which is best to opt for. The first is savings. When you think about saving to raise capital, questions will arise like, how long do I have to save before being able to raise this capital, how much extra effort would you need to put to your current work, how much are you even earning, how much are the expenses you make and how much would you be able to sacrifice? Saving is challenging because expenses at the moment increases and can be very unexpected.
   The next is taking a loan, for me, this is a bad idea, ask the "what if" questions. What if the business doesn't boom, what if you’re not able to meet the deadline given? Then another option is solicit for funds, who will you solicit from without the person in the long run mocking you for it and asking for a huge payback? Capital generation is basically difficult but if all three options the best and most safest is the first. Save, generate multiple income sources, add extra efforts, set financial goals, pray too and things would work according to plan.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
Quote from: oktana
I try as much as possible to not borrow money from anyone at all for any reason, let alone for investment purpose. The questions will arise in your mind; “what if this business doesn’t scale up?” What will you do in such case because trust me, the owner of the money (the bank or anyone at all) will not want to hear your excuse and you’ll be under presssure to pay them back even when it wasn’t successful for you. So, it’s better to invest with your own funds.
Nobody will encourage you to borrow money to start a business in this platform because, it will never help you to grow as normal business men that generated capital to start their own business in their various environment.  I never talk about borrowing money to start a business in this topic, I said why is it too difficult for people to get capital to start a good business, that was my question and, many potential men and women had hit the point I want , and I have started working on it to generate a good capital to start a new business soon.

With time this my Bitcointal.org account will surely help me to get a good fund that will make my dreams to come to reality soon and, I will be counted among the company owners in my environment.

It is pleasing to know that you had no plan nor intention to invest with borrowed money. But at least I know for a fact that someone mentioned borrowed money. Anyways, it doesn’t have to be just here in crypto, what I said applies to any field or aspect of investment/business and shouldn’t be overlooked. I sincerely wish you the best on your journey here on Bitcointalk, but you should know and keep in mind that dedication is important.
Getting yourself debt-free would be always recommendable but we didnt know even even rich people or multi-millionaires or billionaires taking up some loan. Why? Yes, it is really that mind
boggling but if you do know on whats Credit score building works then you would really be able to understand on why they are doing such thing. Having debts doesnt mean that its bad specially into those who do have
tons of money. Credit score would really be outmost important when years passing by on which you could really be able to take advantage on making such advantage specially when you are planning
to have some loans in the future. You wont really be finding yourself on tough situation specially on getting approved.

We do just accept that there are really people on this world on which they do really have that kind of advantage since they do have funds, comparing into those people
who are just living on the middle class or poor class. Challenges in life in terms of finances isnt something new. We do need to act for us to survive as always.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 280
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I try as much as possible to not borrow money from anyone at all for any reason, let alone for investment purpose. The questions will arise in your mind; “what if this business doesn’t scale up?” What will you do in such case because trust me, the owner of the money (the bank or anyone at all) will not want to hear your excuse and you’ll be under presssure to pay them back even when it wasn’t successful for you. So, it’s better to invest with your own funds.
Nobody will encourage you to borrow money to start a business in this platform because, it will never help you to grow as normal business men that generated capital to start their own business in their various environment.  I never talk about borrowing money to start a business in this topic, I said why is it too difficult for people to get capital to start a good business, that was my question and, many potential men and women had hit the point I want , and I have started working on it to generate a good capital to start a new business soon.

With time this my Bitcointal.org account will surely help me to get a good fund that will make my dreams to come to reality soon and, I will be counted among the company owners in my environment.

It is pleasing to know that you had no plan nor intention to invest with borrowed money. But at least I know for a fact that someone mentioned borrowed money. Anyways, it doesn’t have to be just here in crypto, what I said applies to any field or aspect of investment/business and shouldn’t be overlooked. I sincerely wish you the best on your journey here on Bitcointalk, but you should know and keep in mind that dedication is important.
Activity: 434
Merit: 500
I came to discovered that, there are many opportunities all over the world for people to embrace by investing some huge amount of money on a particular business and start living a big man life in the country.
Large financial investments are not as simple as you may think, particularly when those large investments are made in business opportunities. To invest so much in a business when you are well aware that there is no guarantee of success requires a strong mentality. I've also learned that there is no such thing as free money anywhere therefore even these businesses take a lot of work to be successful. As a result, OP, you need to adjust your perspective on investment to begin living a luxurious lifestyle without having to put in a lot of labour.

I have been working hard to get capital to start my own business, so that I will have financial freedom to invest in BTC and any kind of business that will make me not to reduce to zero level in the country but I have worked with many companies but to save the money is the issue because of the disturb of my siblings which I love so much.
This is a common problem in the globe, which is why many of us find it challenging to make business investments. We work for a few bucks and are faced with an immense number of difficulties to handle. These problems might be personal, family-related, friend-related, or otherwise unavoidable. As a result, saving money to obtain the capital needed to invest in businesses can be quite difficult. Many people have excellent business ideas, but they lack the funding to realise them. For this reason, those who have financial freedom find it easy to increase their income since they have the resources to support their ideas, while others who are less fortunate must set aside money from their earnings which is barely enough to sustain them and solve all their problems.

It is not a good idea to invest money we cannot afford to lose in a business, therefore if we are having trouble saving because we have other issues to attend to, we shouldn't force ourselves to save. If our income is insufficient to meet our needs, we should prioritise finding solutions to pressing issues before considering investing. Investing in bitcoin specifically the DCA strategy is the best option for those from less fortunate backgrounds who are unable to invest large sums of money at once because they can invest a small amount of their earnings on a regular basis, which will grow over time.

How did you get your capital to start that business you are doing today? Or do you experience some things like this from your relatives, because to get capital these days is not easy for me, and there are some people all over the world looking for way to get this capital to start a good business but is not easy for them. Can you share your experience on how you get your capital.
We all have different ways of earning money, and it doesn't really matter in my opinion because what I do to make money might not work for you, and we all have different ways of acquiring capital, some people may take a loan, which is not a good practise for any investment, some may have wealthy uncles and relatives who can help them out, and some may be good at saving money from their earnings. It's common to encounter indifference from family members you assume can assist you, as they all have personal struggles of their own and most of them think you should work harder to support yourself financially. It has happened to me as well, and I've learned to live independently since they've made it seem like it's every man for himself.
Activity: 266
Merit: 276
I realize it is difficult but ask yourself again. This is not a very difficult thing in terms of earning but how do we collect it little by little from our work salary that we set aside. If we want to get large capital quickly of course it will be difficult. learn to start frugality and save for the future.
Saving and arranging capital isn't a problem for people who earn well, have their businesses, and aren't employed and earn a minimum wage which is barely enough for them to complete the monthly expenses of their household. Such people sometimes have to borrow money to complete the expenses for the whole month and then worry about repaying that debt with whatever they earn or maybe get some bonus once or twice a year or something.

So, for someone to be able to get capital, they must either have a high-paying job, a personal business that earns good revenue, or more than one income sources so that they can spend money on their personal expenditures and still have money left behind that they can save for their capital.
Still, even if you have a high paying job but the demands from your family and relatives are also high and expensive, then it’s still hard to save for your investment capital. However, if you have the discipline and determination to save, of course you will really find ways to save.

I guess what works for me here is to have another source of income that pays also well, not just one but even two if you can. With that, there’s always high chances to save for your investment capital. And even if it won’t work in the beginning, you will never easily panic because you only invest your spare money, not actually the salary from your main source of income.

Quite reasonable with your statement my friend, sometimes it is true that when we already have a high enough salary or income then usually our expenses are also high, which is why sometimes everything always runs in balance. Of course, as you said that if their expenses are like that it will still be very difficult for them to do good money management even though they have a high enough income especially they probably won't have money left over from their expenses to allocate to some investments or to open a business.

Honestly, I think it is quite difficult if their condition is like that to be able to save or collect capital for business, although yes there are always several other ways, but maybe it can still be, as you said, the only way is just by adding another job that they can do in between their main job, although maybe the income from a part-time job is not too big but it will be very valuable to increase your finances or mean to fulfill what you want such as saving or investing. So the point is that there will always be a way if you have the determination and willpower, and I hope that if you have managed to get a budget for investment I hope you use the best planning and management in your investment so that everything can run well.
Live according only into your means and not too much with your wants and its true and it do usually happens on which on the time that our salary had become that big then it would really be that normal or really that typical that we are already that we do also increase or step up on the standards that we do live on which we are really that trying out to enhance as well. This is why even if we do have plans on trying out to have some savings but due to those excess spendings or expenses then we do really fail on doing so and this is something that we should really be avoiding because if we dont really be that mindful about our expenses
then we do really go overdropped and this is something that we must avoid or else then you would really be ending up on having no savings.

We do know that once we do have savings, we arent only having that emergency fund but also we could really be also having that kind of chance on getting some opportunity
on making investment once we do see those kind of opportunities and since we do have some money to spare or could be able to apply on then
it would really be an advantage for us to do so. It is really just that depends on someones mindset and goals towards things.
Our tendency to improve our lifestyle as our wealth rises. When we make more money, our expenses suddenly go up. As a result of this happening without our knowledge, our financial goals can be derailed. It's like walking on a treadmill - we move, but do we really acquire anything? Consciousness and self-control are key. As our income goes up, we're basically building a financial castle by keeping our spending in check.

There are more reasons to save than just for emergencies. For future cash growth, they're the seeds. We're not just saving when we have extra money; we're also exploring business opportunities that can help us get even more money. Opening the treasure box of possibilities is like turning the key. Spending money wisely is the first step, though. Simply changing the way we spend our money can save us a lot of money over time. Doesn't working hard for a safer and better future make it worth it?

Well said, slapper. Saving for the future doesn't mean we'll necessarily spend those savings on immediate needs. It actually indicates that we may encounter opportunities to invest or improve our financial situation. There are real life senerios where, often, we come across a business we'd like to venture into, but lack the capital at that moment. This is where savings come in handy. We can use part of the money in our savings to try out that business, avoiding regret later if it becomes successful.

Like you said, its hard to satisfy our fincaicial needs. As our income increases our responsibilotes begins to increase. This is because we see need to take of those responsibilites. Its difficult to overlook them but its true if one is catious and observant enough to limit the way he/she speds it will help so much.
Activity: 364
Merit: 146
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Asking people how they made their capital is not a good idea, in my opinion.
No, I do not agree with you.  If someone did not understand what he could do or how to start things to gain capital,  what would he do he would ask someone to get help and I think we need to appreciate and support this type of person to grow and stand on their own feet.

but capital is also dependent on time, so when your time comes, it will come as a surprise
Yeah, you are right capital depends on time not just on time but also hard work.  If a person waits for a long period just to come it's time and wastes a lot of quality time,  take a step do hard work, and make your own time which will never leave you. Hard work is that type of thing that can make impossible things to possible.

point is that time waits for no one, so you can't wait to start making some money before taking action. If you'd like, you can also take out a loan and start a business; I've seen a lot of people who have been successful with loans from banks, and if you take out a loan, grow your business, and pay back the debt, you should be able to start something for yourself and your family.
Yes, he can take a loan from the bank if he has zero funds but on the condition that he will return it within the time.  Getting a loan and giving some percent interest every month makes a person irritable so if he takes the loan and is sure about his skill he can gain a profit on the loan then I am suggesting it. Take loan.
Activity: 336
Merit: 292

My point is that time waits for no one, so you can't wait to start making some money before taking action. If you'd like, you can also take out a loan and start a business; I've seen a lot of people who have been successful with loans from banks, and if you take out a loan, grow your business, and pay back the debt, you should be able to start something for yourself and your family.

Starting a business with a loan is not a scary aspect, but it is important to recognize it before starting any business. Especially when you start a business with a loan, you need to be very careful. There is a difference between starting a business with your personal cash and starting a business with borrowed cash, because you don't have to worry too much about losing your cash, but if the loan from a financial institution goes bad, It can affect you completely. More problems may arise for you. In case of fulfillment in commercial enterprise, loan repayment is easy, however in case of failure, you can create problems for yourself and your family. So starting any business with borrowed cash should be a fully thought out decision.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Such thoughts exist in all of us but we should take action and not wait too long before starting something. Also, don't compare yourself to other people's ideas and avoid people who will weaken your business idea. It will help to get some small money to start saving for a big business but no one will ever help you with big money. You can take any risk or loan for your business but the loan must be measured against your own assets so that you can repay it even if your business incurs losses.
Activity: 504
Merit: 302
Asking people how they made their capital is not a good idea, in my opinion. There are many ways to make money, but it also depends on the grace that everyone has. Some people will work for many different companies than you will, and they will make a capital, but capital is also dependent on time, so when your time comes, it will come as a surprise. However, it will also benefit you to launch as many small businesses as you can. With the money you make, you can grow your current company or launch another profitable venture.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Live according only into your means and not too much with your wants and its true and it do usually happens on which on the time that our salary had become that big then it would really be that normal or really that typical that we are already that we do also increase or step up on the standards that we do live on which we are really that trying out to enhance as well. This is why even if we do have plans on trying out to have some savings but due to those excess spendings or expenses then we do really fail on doing so and this is something that we should really be avoiding because if we dont really be that mindful about our expenses
then we do really go overdropped and this is something that we must avoid or else then you would really be ending up on having no savings.

We do know that once we do have savings, we arent only having that emergency fund but also we could really be also having that kind of chance on getting some opportunity
on making investment once we do see those kind of opportunities and since we do have some money to spare or could be able to apply on then
it would really be an advantage for us to do so. It is really just that depends on someones mindset and goals towards things.
When we live life according to our abilities, of course we will not have many problems that we will face, especially financial problems. If we have an income that is only sufficient for our daily needs, then we don't need to spend the money we have on desires that we can still afford. we postpone it to be able to fulfill it, because if we follow the desires we have of course the income we have will not be enough for the needs we need for a month so we have to look for a loan, you are right, we have to be very careful in spending the money we have and It would be better for us to record every expense so we can see whether we have used the money according to our needs or not and if not, we have to fix it.

When we have sufficient savings and also have funds for emergency needs, it is better for us to take the opportunity to invest, because if we can invest, of course this will really guarantee financial freedom when we are no longer able to do the work we are doing now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 384
Getting rich or living a comfortable life comes with some hardship, you need to fight for yourself, change who you used to be and be more disciplined.

Many people are also aiming for the same thing and it shows that many have failed too many time, some gave up because they don't know how to continue but those who stand strong always grow higher than the past levels of achievements.

If many people are also chasing what you are trying to get, just believe that its not going to be easy, you need to prepare yourself and handle things differently, those who want different results always work differently.

You don't need big amount of money to start but its true that the bigger your money is the better your investment reward will be, I started crypto with nothing, not even a penny and I made a lot, the stuff most people won't even believe, I am proud of myself, because its easily for me to just do nothing since I have no money at all, its the same excuse that people are giving themselves today, I am glad that I see things differently.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1096
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
I realize it is difficult but ask yourself again. This is not a very difficult thing in terms of earning but how do we collect it little by little from our work salary that we set aside. If we want to get large capital quickly of course it will be difficult. learn to start frugality and save for the future.
Saving and arranging capital isn't a problem for people who earn well, have their businesses, and aren't employed and earn a minimum wage which is barely enough for them to complete the monthly expenses of their household. Such people sometimes have to borrow money to complete the expenses for the whole month and then worry about repaying that debt with whatever they earn or maybe get some bonus once or twice a year or something.

So, for someone to be able to get capital, they must either have a high-paying job, a personal business that earns good revenue, or more than one income sources so that they can spend money on their personal expenditures and still have money left behind that they can save for their capital.
Still, even if you have a high paying job but the demands from your family and relatives are also high and expensive, then it’s still hard to save for your investment capital. However, if you have the discipline and determination to save, of course you will really find ways to save.

I guess what works for me here is to have another source of income that pays also well, not just one but even two if you can. With that, there’s always high chances to save for your investment capital. And even if it won’t work in the beginning, you will never easily panic because you only invest your spare money, not actually the salary from your main source of income.

Quite reasonable with your statement my friend, sometimes it is true that when we already have a high enough salary or income then usually our expenses are also high, which is why sometimes everything always runs in balance. Of course, as you said that if their expenses are like that it will still be very difficult for them to do good money management even though they have a high enough income especially they probably won't have money left over from their expenses to allocate to some investments or to open a business.

Honestly, I think it is quite difficult if their condition is like that to be able to save or collect capital for business, although yes there are always several other ways, but maybe it can still be, as you said, the only way is just by adding another job that they can do in between their main job, although maybe the income from a part-time job is not too big but it will be very valuable to increase your finances or mean to fulfill what you want such as saving or investing. So the point is that there will always be a way if you have the determination and willpower, and I hope that if you have managed to get a budget for investment I hope you use the best planning and management in your investment so that everything can run well.

Our tendency to improve our lifestyle as our wealth rises. When we make more money, our expenses suddenly go up. As a result of this happening without our knowledge, our financial goals can be derailed. It's like walking on a treadmill - we move, but do we really acquire anything? Consciousness and self-control are key. As our income goes up, we're basically building a financial castle by keeping our spending in check.

There are more reasons to save than just for emergencies. For future cash growth, they're the seeds. We're not just saving when we have extra money; we're also exploring business opportunities that can help us get even more money. Opening the treasure box of possibilities is like turning the key. Spending money wisely is the first step, though. Simply changing the way we spend our money can save us a lot of money over time. Doesn't working hard for a safer and better future make it worth it?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 714
How did you get your capital to start that business you are doing today? Or do you experience some things like this from your relatives, because to get capital these days is not easy for me, and there are some people all over the world looking for way to get this capital to start a good business but is not easy for them. Can you share your experience on how you get your capital.
I am not a successful businessman so there is no special way that can be given input on this question, but from several experiences of friends who have made great success in business, almost everyone is involved because they have large capital. Nowadays, if we don't have large capital to build a business, it will be quite difficult to develop because we will be unable to compete with people who have large capital. I have an idea that is quite risky and it is not recommended to do it if you don't have the ability to face the risk because not everyone will be able to achieve the same success.

A friend of mine got capital from a bank loan to build his business and long story short, he is currently very successful in his business. I once showed why he dared to take out a loan from the bank, the answer was because he was sure that the business he wanted to develop had good prospects and potential in the long term, so he made several breakthrough steps in his business until he achieved the great success he is now.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1024
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

this should be of concern really, loan could always be the double edged swords mainly because it depends on how well you execute your plan with this additional money, if your business doesn't get better and get a raise in income after being injected with additional capital that comes from loan you're screwed, but then again without loan the business will likely go out of business after it pass its golden age. because frankly speaking every business have golden age where it have consistent income but eventually such thing will pass only business that revolves around basic needs that could always have stable income forever because its basic needs we are talking about.
loan even more so become double edged sword for investment, imagine taking up a loan for investment, then suddenly market dumps, you have two choice, pay the bill with your own pocket money or just cut lose the investment and get done with it, both equally gonna cause you harm in your financial conditions.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 118
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 345
Merit: 140
Don't give up on this, and I think here many people have had difficulty getting capital, and I have also been in a position where I really needed capital but no one could give me capital and I always apply a system of saving even if it's only a little, for years I always saved even a little and looked for work but at that time my salary was very small and only enough for daily food but I never gave up and I saved for years and finally I got Capital but only a Little and that's when I started doing business with Small capital and finally my business progressed

I know your condition is very difficult, but don't give up, keep exploring insight, but in my opinion, stay away from borrowing money for business capital because in business it is certainly very risky because sometimes in business there are times when you make a profit and sometimes you lose. and in my opinion you can start from a small business first and have to choose a business that suits your hobby.

Finding capital for some people is sometimes difficult, but for those who find it difficult to find capital, don't give up and the most important thing is to prepare your knowledge and insight first before the capital comes and in this case, only yourself who has great potential will answer, then you will know the answer.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 654

Activity: 378
Merit: 182
If I am to understand what you said clearly, you have a job already but you want a capital so that you can diversify, mate, a little beginning is what you need, try as much as possible to save a little from your salary to startup something, I know how challenging it is to save in such condition but you have to try, it is better to suffer now and enjoy later, banks and microfinance banks don't usually give loan easily, don't wait until you get large amount before you investment, think about starting little by little, don't allow enormous responsibilities to shift you away from your dream, if you fail tomorrow, you will blame yourself, every successful person has taken some decision that affected his people directly or indirectly but they explained later, so don't chose to be a victim of circumstance because of your inability to take the right step at the right time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 161
The great city of God 🔥
I came to discovered that, there are many opportunities all over the world for people to embrace by investing some huge amount of money on a particular business and start living a big man life in the country. I have been working hard to get capital to start my own business, so that I will have financial freedom to invest in BTC and any kind of business that will make me not to reduce to zero level in the country but I have worked with many companies but to save the money is the issue because of the disturb of my siblings which I love so much. I was in their shoes before when I was in school some years ago before I became a graduate, and anytime I made demand of anything from my elder brother and sister they must respond to me well by sending the money and food stuff when I was in school, and the day they refuse to respond to me, I will be seriously angry with them not to pick their calls or reply their chat at the moment until they look for way to solve my problem.
Obviously saving capital to start a profitable business when you have alot of responsibilities is very hard. Sometimes the fault might not be yours. Sometimes when parents married and don't have business to elevate the family, it always bringa problem there after. Sometimes our parents will get married struggle to survive but what dey could afford is just a daily bread and the have more kids and making there chances of success slim. When this children grow they will also start afresh. the parents will start putting more stress on there children.

But one thing I must tell you is that if you don't focus on you to achieve before taking family matters serious you will be a laughing stock. Yes your siblings will be calling you but you still need to focus. When you were in school, you usually become agitated when you were not attended to wright? That was your level of understand then but what you will do is to start as little as you can. Maybe you can start a POS business or you can start a livestock business like fish breeding or poultry farm with little capital within the interval of 3month you can make 5x of your investment maybe it will help you accumulate money to diversify your business.
Pages:
Jump to: