Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is life so hard/complicated? - page 19. (Read 13150 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 09:25:35 AM
I think this is because most other people want you to fail in your doings. A person can get anything only by taking it from another. This is a basic principle of survival. Once a person gets really high in terms of his/her social position they want to secure it the most and make is extremely hard for anyone else to reach their position and replace them.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
November 28, 2017, 09:21:06 AM
It is up to us how we are going to live our life. We can live a simple life but some people chose to live a complicated one. Some live because of greed and envy, that makes their lives so miserable and full of hatred. I know life maybe so unfair but that is how life. Life will always be unfair but we shouldn't let it to become more complicated since it is already unfair.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 11:50:31 AM
Everything is hard and complicated. Otherwise, there would not be any challenge between people causing a monoton life.
Activity: 91
November 09, 2017, 09:59:24 AM
Life is a test, it is natural if it is hard, if we can through it we will get heaven
Activity: 45
November 08, 2017, 07:07:22 PM
The truth of the matter is at this precise moment a universal "battle of the wills" is going on. And if you happen to be one who is insisting on having your "own will" then your world is the way it is, because it's the world you have, in a sense, asked for. "For God sent His Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him. For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:17, 16).  Smiley
Activity: 244
Merit: 43
November 08, 2017, 06:30:28 PM
Life is only as hard as you make it to be.
Activity: 167
Merit: 104
November 08, 2017, 06:15:49 PM
Life is really easy. Only humans make it complicated.
Activity: 41
November 08, 2017, 05:25:38 AM
Life isn't actually that hard or complicated,, people are usually lazy or stupid. How it isn't hard? this simple.... you don't have to worry about diseases, food,water,etc... you even have the internet now and technology developed to help you in this very life you call hard and just imagine a few hundred years ago... I'd say back than was way more harder to live through... Stay in school, study as hard as you can and as much as you need, get a job and you're pretty much secured financially if you don't choose something stupid and stay in STEM fields or medicine and you'll be fine and it's just up to you to see what do you want to do with your free time and marriage and everything else that comes. Life's not hard at all...
Activity: 230
November 08, 2017, 04:43:05 AM
For me life will be hard/complicated if you just stay in your house and wait for the passing days if what good things will knock into your door... one day you will wake up and you're old enough to look for something good for you but alas! you couldn't do it anymore because your too old... Life is a bitch complicated if you don't do nothing.
Activity: 28
November 08, 2017, 04:38:13 AM
Many see life in a lot of complex and difficult. They think that the money is the essence of happiness and if there is life, then it is much easier. Yes, it takes money to live well, but it's not all. With the money  we need to exclude happiness, good education and more high expectations. Then it will feel like life is not very difficult. It is easy to make it easy, and difficult to make it difficult.
Activity: 431
November 08, 2017, 12:53:30 AM
I think it's because there are too many rules..
Activity: 53
November 06, 2017, 10:25:41 AM
Life will be complicated if you are just wasting your time lying around in the bed not doing anything good for your future.
Activity: 462
November 06, 2017, 10:22:57 AM
Life is what you make it. Create your own reality
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
November 06, 2017, 04:52:47 AM
because in the absence of difficulties and challenges we will never get ahead and rise to the better
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 06, 2017, 12:27:58 AM
We cannot clarify life as easy or hard or either complicated. Life is a big roller coaster ride, as cliche as it may seems but its the reality. If we take life as a simple undying cycle, then be a part of it, know where to stand, know when to go with the flow. If everything is not going in plan, or not going the way you want it, then think of another plan. Think of another way to get out of this labyrinth. 
Activity: 126
November 06, 2017, 12:11:04 AM
because if the life so simple and easy its make borred ..
Activity: 73
November 05, 2017, 11:31:33 PM
Yes, individually we are simple. I am a simple individual, so is my friend and so are you.
But then the complexity of society is not based on the individual.
It is based on the population.
We have 7 billion people in the planet.
So how do we handle that?
Complexity comes into play.

If a family of 4 are living in a small house in the mountains, everything is simple.
In a city, 10 million people are there. Everything becomes complicated.
Complexity is about the combination of those individuals.
Imagine 4 million people in a city owing banks housing loans.
Banks would require documents to identify which one is borrowing money from it.
But in a small house of 4 people in the middle of nowhere, if you borrow money from your father or brother, no need for such documents.
It will be very simple since you know each other really well.
Complexity arises due to population and the need for it.
Activity: 53
November 05, 2017, 03:35:48 PM
I can tell you why.

If life wouldn't be hard and or complicated the feelings when everything is good and fine wouldn't feel so good,
and also life would get boring.
Activity: 70
Interested in bitcoin
November 05, 2017, 03:29:19 PM
Life is hard when you don't have money, when you have money you will be able to do some difficult things.

Why some people complain is due to poverty.

When poverty strike any one, the person will start seeing  life difficult and boring, alway complain and regreting.
Activity: 104
CryptoCurrency
November 05, 2017, 10:23:05 AM
i think it just about luckiness and your effort to make it easy or complicated, and if your effort has been maximum to make uncomplicated life, then let it be just the way it is, keep enjoy your life eventhough it's complicated.
nobody had a perfect or easy life even they had everything on their hand.
Pages:
Jump to: