Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is life so hard/complicated? - page 14. (Read 13150 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 07:40:48 PM
Life is so hard because we humans choose to make it hard by demanding more than the available supply. We chose to make life hard for us by our living standards
Activity: 9
December 29, 2017, 06:14:49 AM
Since most of us are pretty simple, why do we live under such a complex system?

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

What role do you think scarcity and greed play in all this?

Life is easy, people and their unending thirst for greed, power and materialistic treasures are what makes the world we live in complicated.
Activity: 92
December 29, 2017, 01:47:57 AM
I think this is the form of a destiny that we have to face as human beings. I believe all the difficulties lie only in our minds. so live it for what it is, face every obstacle of life. the most important is trying and working hard.
Activity: 44
December 28, 2017, 08:22:23 PM
Enjoy life to the fullest...i think its the people themselves who are making it hard and complicated.
Activity: 12
December 28, 2017, 07:29:49 PM
also i ask to myself why it is so hard but then i realize that life is not complicated we make it to look like !
Activity: 11
December 28, 2017, 07:22:12 PM
Live in real life, like playing in computer game! do your quests, mine, and so on. It will be more exciting. But have a difference between real life and the game, in which you are a major rebel.
Activity: 15
December 28, 2017, 01:33:35 PM

Is it an inherent property of the system or just a way for the elites to herd the common folk away from their own self-interests?

Your life is complicated or not because of your hands. My life is complicated now because my hands have not done anything, but it's not that complicated because I think about life quite simply.
Activity: 19
December 28, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

Life is too difficult and complicated because you think about it in a way too complicated, with me life is just like a river flowing forever without stop, there are disturbing but still flowing
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 02:56:59 AM
If life is very simple, every one can do everything. But it is hard. So you can achieve something and others dont and you will be happy.
Activity: 31
December 28, 2017, 02:55:29 AM

life must be complex and challenging because in every challenge will produce victory.
Activity: 7
December 28, 2017, 02:43:29 AM
life is so hard because we always expect too much
Activity: 81
December 27, 2017, 07:12:27 PM
It's part of our nature as humans. We can't get away from the fact that we love to compete and innovate.
Activity: 83
December 27, 2017, 07:11:07 PM
We made things complicated since we(man) opted to divide the world into different territories in the first place.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 07:09:47 PM
Do not get too complicated, try to do your things well and be happy with your loved ones, greed does not matter if you do not give imprtance, there are always shortages, and sacrifices in life are sometimes necessary!
Activity: 18
December 27, 2017, 06:16:09 PM
I think it`s becouse od too much information we receive during a day.Think of it-remember those moments when you didn`t think about anything,those moments when you were simply on autopilot...In those moments we don`t think life is complicated,it`s just overthinking about it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Simolen
December 27, 2017, 04:29:19 PM
 life is not complicated, just we are complicated. Cheesy
Activity: 11
December 27, 2017, 03:45:17 PM
no stop you... life is beautifull!!! love it!
Activity: 45
December 27, 2017, 02:04:35 PM

Because is test for all human
I don't believe it man. There are much life that always get lucky in everything they do even their parents are fucking rich. What the fuck is wrong with life? Sad
Activity: 52
December 27, 2017, 01:54:04 PM
People want to make things become harder for others so their life could turn into easy life. That's the purpose when people make your life become harder.
Activity: 2
December 27, 2017, 11:01:08 AM
Because we never grateful what I have, if we always grateful, I believe our life will be happy and complete
Pages:
Jump to: