Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is money ruling the world? - page 10. (Read 1863 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
April 23, 2023, 10:17:10 AM
Money drives away every feelings that makes life better. Money is truly powerful
Actually money is an inanimate object that is worshiped and adored by humans, there is no power in money, it's just that humans give power to money so that he becomes strong, as you can see, today man can tinker with money to become weak without value and power and today man can tinker with money giving him power like a devil.

Example: Countries where money has no power and cannot make people better and prosperous, such as: Venezuelan bolivar, Cambodian KHR, African SLL, there money really has no power at all, super weak for that if you think that money is strong you are wrong, money is not everything, for those who know it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 504
April 23, 2023, 09:52:43 AM
because all things in this world are governed by money, be it power or position, that's why the world is ruled by money.
even wars in world 1 and 2 also occurred because of money problems, from stories I heard some parties pitted these countries against each other to go to war and borrow money from them.

Then are you going to try to blame money for what happened? From what you said, I don't see money as something to blame at all because the power and position and the war that you said was caused by human activity itself. Because those who get power and position through the money route are because they have the desire and opportunity to take the path so that they can get position and power only by relying on money.

Likewise with the war that you are talking about, if only the parties who pit several countries against each other to wage war are not responded well by these countries, of course the war will not occur because the countries are not easily provoked when someone pits them against each other. But this happens because there are parties in the state who feel they are stronger than the others, so they are easily instigated by parties who pit them against one another to make war even though there is indeed a role for money in it too.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
April 23, 2023, 09:29:53 AM
because all things in this world are governed by money, be it power or position, that's why the world is ruled by money.
even wars in world 1 and 2 also occurred because of money problems, from stories I heard some parties pitted these countries against each other to go to war and borrow money from them.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
April 23, 2023, 12:08:20 AM
If in my view money is not the one who rules the world, but people who make decisions and are responsible for life and the policies made. Money can also be used as a tool to influence people who have power and influence in the world. It is a complex social problem involving issues such as corruption, nepotism and oligarchy. However, it must be remembered that money does not always guarantee happiness or life satisfaction. There are values that are more important such as family, friends, health, and life experiences that money cannot buy.

Unethical or malicious uses of money, such as bullying others, defrauding, and manipulating, can have a huge negative impact on society. This can lead to social injustice, inequality and instability in social and political systems.

it is therefore very important to champion ethical and moral values in the use of money, and to avoid unethical or malicious uses of money. We must elect leaders who are honest and responsible, and take actions that promote integrity and justice in social and political systems. In this way, we can minimize the negative impact caused by unethical or malicious use of money. Your poem has a very deep meaning, btw.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
April 22, 2023, 11:34:06 PM
even the power of war, politics must also be financed by money to do so.
that is why a country with a good economy will look more advanced than other countries whose economy may be worse than theirs.
for example, currently China and the US are conducting a trade war on a large scale, they can do this because their economy is good.
Well, on the surface, it looks like it's all about money. but if we look deeper behind all the reasons it is about power. and if we look deeper back behind power is greed. So for me the strongest currently dominating and controlling these big countries in an economic war is greed.

but if we talk about the power of money among ordinary people. then yeah Money continues to control everyone nowadays. they even forget about their health in order to earn money. but the grassroots need money because they do need it to survive today. but the middle class needs money to further improve their standard of living. and the upper class people need money to fulfill their ambition and greed by gaining power. and they use money as a means to get it.

so that in the end it is Ego, ambition and greed that turns out to be the greatest strength today. while money is just like a tool used in fulfilling that ambition.

Yes, human greed is the source of all evil in the world, and money is just a tool to satisfy that greed. But it must also be admitted that the power of money is sometimes beyond human control, it makes our greed bigger, and many people lose control of themselves when owning too much money. So it is not wrong to say that money is everything, it rules this world because your ambitions will also be fulfilled when you have money. Sometimes I don't know if we are controlling money or money is controlling us.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2023, 10:55:59 PM
Money rules the world because a man who is a billionaire is respected and loved by everyone. Why? Because he has the superpower to control everything from money whether a person or a thing. We can’t even think a man who has no money in his pocket can easily rule the world. That’s the reason the world is only ruling by those who have money to do all the things that they want which is although a darker side of our lives.
which do you value more?  do people who have no money or who have money?  I'm sure you appreciate those who have money more.

not all billionaires are bad people (who use money to satisfy their dark side) but a billionaire is valued for the influence and power he has especially for billionaires who start from zero, they will receive more respect than billionaires who come from parents  .  to be honest, being someone who has a lot of money is not easy, it takes extra strength, perseverance and a good strategy so that all plans go well.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
April 22, 2023, 10:48:44 PM
Money rules the world because most people who make up society will not want to perform one function or another without some kind of incentive. And money is the universal incentive. As a result, people become slaves to money (by money I mean any means of exchange). At one time they tried to build communism, but the mass of people are not willing to work for high ideas rather than incentives.
Another problem I want to point out with communism is that most of them are dictatorships so corruption is rife among the leading party and they emphasize on freedom restriction so it was bound to fail. To be honest, I think communism would work but on only small groups where the incentive to not divert to a different idea is big. Money rules the world because we let money became the center of our lives, not to mention that greed and hunger for power is a human nature that's been nurtured for millenia so it's foundation is pretty sturdy and it's not going to be broken anytime soon, money or any form of incentive that has no intrinsic value will still probably play a role even in our extinction.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
April 22, 2023, 08:32:19 PM
The mist of human fears is control by what is next to their breath. Money has power than anything, money makes one feels secure, alive and superior. When money leaves we felt life is gone, we feel dead, we feel empty, we feel hopeless.
Money is a legitimate means of transaction and that's why money rules the world, but if you study conspiracy theories it is actually not money that influences power but its function as a means of transaction that makes it so important.

Currently my country government has turn humans to museum, moving without no direction, helpless and monuments because for over 3 months now the government has seized to release money in circulation, banks refused to fix money in ATM's, no canter payment.
Everyone is helpless, no money no good food, no transportation, no job, no love, no smiles, no good health.
This is the worst policy they have made and I have ever seen, I don't want to assume where you live. This kind of policy is a form of their failure to serve their people and they have no concept at all to build your country in my opinion.

Without money anyone will lose control over buying any needs, so what they think about this and the policies they adopt are not at all in favor of the common people. My question is how do you guys buy anything nowadays? and whether the government provides other options after this mess happened everywhere?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 22, 2023, 07:16:22 PM
At first I thought is power than anything, later on I said it's should be economic resources, then I realizes is money. I will give a brief poem here! The breeze blew and stake moistures and when it blew hales, it was just the breeze moving while the moistures is running away with fears.

The mist of human fears is control by what is next to their breath. Money has power than anything, money makes one feels secure, alive and superior. When money leaves we felt life is gone, we feel dead, we feel empty, we feel hopeless.

Currently my country government has turn humans to museum, moving without no direction, helpless and monuments because for over 3 months now the government has seized to release money in circulation, banks refused to fix money in ATM's, no canter payment.
Everyone is helpless, no money no good food, no transportation, no job, no love, no smiles, no good health.

Money drives away every feelings that makes life better. Money is truly powerful
Because we cannot get the other things without it. Money can give more power to the government, if you have power you will have more confident and you cannot be easily swayed by others. Money is very essential to human beings, it can build and it can also punish. We need to set our minds that we need to manage our emotions towards money, and there's a life outside of it.
The system have made human minds to prioritise money over everything. When the requirements change, people gets moving along with it. In such a way the system have moved from the bartender method to the cryptocurrency era. If we were to follow the bartender method, even now human could've been valued than the money every people hold, because we exchange what we cultivate in the farms for what others grow in their farms. This exchange is ro fulfill our stomach, later slowly lifestyle changes along with transition in the monetary system made people start running for money. This finally ended with no value for human life, and gave importance to people based on the money the person holds.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
April 22, 2023, 06:45:48 PM
At first I thought is power than anything, later on I said it's should be economic resources, then I realizes is money. I will give a brief poem here! The breeze blew and stake moistures and when it blew hales, it was just the breeze moving while the moistures is running away with fears.

Because we cannot get the other things without it. Money can give more power to the government, if you have power you will have more confident and you cannot be easily swayed by others. Money is very essential to human beings, it can build and it can also punish. We need to set our minds that we need to manage our emotions towards money, and there's a life outside of it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 22, 2023, 05:31:45 PM
Money is often seen as ruling the world because it enables resource allocation, drives economic activity, and influences political power. However, it's important to consider the complexity of societal factors beyond money itself.

Activity: 630
Merit: 611
April 22, 2023, 04:13:55 PM
even the power of war, politics must also be financed by money to do so.
that is why a country with a good economy will look more advanced than other countries whose economy may be worse than theirs.
for example, currently China and the US are conducting a trade war on a large scale, they can do this because their economy is good.
Well, on the surface, it looks like it's all about money. but if we look deeper behind all the reasons it is about power. and if we look deeper back behind power is greed. So for me the strongest currently dominating and controlling these big countries in an economic war is greed.

but if we talk about the power of money among ordinary people. then yeah Money continues to control everyone nowadays. they even forget about their health in order to earn money. but the grassroots need money because they do need it to survive today. but the middle class needs money to further improve their standard of living. and the upper class people need money to fulfill their ambition and greed by gaining power. and they use money as a means to get it.

so that in the end it is Ego, ambition and greed that turns out to be the greatest strength today. while money is just like a tool used in fulfilling that ambition.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
April 22, 2023, 01:43:23 PM
Money is very powerful but it does not rule the world, it is the people that has the money in abundant that rules the world. Having money makes you powerful and your worries is 99% solved. It is the reason why people will do bad and good things due to the influence of it in environmental. You can't own anything without money and can't be served without it. This gives those that has it the power but the money itself doesn't have that power without being in the hands of others.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 22, 2023, 01:37:38 PM
I thought so too, until I saw money can change everything.
in my country people who are imprisoned get luxury facilities if they have a lot of money and will also get a reduction in prison time.
The point is if you have money you can manage everything depending on the money and connections you have, including doing bad and good things.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 22, 2023, 03:07:24 AM
Money rules the world because most people who make up society will not want to perform one function or another without some kind of incentive. And money is the universal incentive. As a result, people become slaves to money (by money I mean any means of exchange). At one time they tried to build communism, but the mass of people are not willing to work for high ideas rather than incentives.

While it is true that money serves as a universal incentive for people to engage in work and perform certain tasks, but it is not entirely true. There are individuals in society who find satisfaction, sense of purpose and fulfillment when they work for a certain cause, such as healthcare professional often choose their profession because they want to help people to improve their health. Similarly, teacher often feel enjoyment in helping students to learn and grow.

In summary, it is true that money is undoubtedly a powerful motivator in society, it is important to recognize that people's motivations and behaviors are also influenced by range of factors beyond financial incentives.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
April 22, 2023, 02:32:45 AM
Money is not ruling the world per day, power is what is ruling the world, though money is good, money is powerful, but the irony here is that, it takes some level of money to acquire or get power, but once power is earned, it rules over money.

Take the president of a country as an example, there are many people/citizens of the country that are way richer than the president go that country, but still, this rich men will have no other choice than to obey and do whatever the president says, This is power over money.

They don't have to do everything that the president says, there is a constitution and a law that everyone must comply with, that's all. If a rich person is comfortable in this country, the current laws suit him, he will live there, if he doesn’t like something, he can move to any other place where he feels comfortable. Without money, without a lot of financial support, it is almost impossible to become president.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
April 22, 2023, 01:37:41 AM
Money is not ruling the world per day, power is what is ruling the world, though money is good, money is powerful, but the irony here is that, it takes some level of money to acquire or get power, but once power is earned, it rules over money.

Take the president of a country as an example, there are many people/citizens of the country that are way richer than the president go that country, but still, this rich men will have no other choice than to obey and do whatever the president says, This is power over money.

The two complement each other, to become president you also have to be donated by others, support money to campaign for president. No one who is talented without money can become president. And when you become president, you have to help them back, so they have more money to continue to support you. If a president does not benefit his supporters, they will remove you from their support list.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
April 21, 2023, 10:40:16 PM

President has already got power when you get it, but there are, let's say, wealthy people that can dodge the enforcement because they pay them; people can't touch them because they are wealthy and have someone that can make you suffer; and lastly, they can do things that you can't. The power is not only about controlling things but also about having things; they have the power to easily buy that stuff, and you will take more time before you can buy it.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159
April 21, 2023, 07:49:02 PM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 987
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 21, 2023, 04:15:52 PM

Money rule the world just until the point at which it's psychological effect ends up, we can consider money as a psycologically-active resource itself, and that's why money are a tool to control poor people by rich people. Money play 2 key roles in society: basic needs fulfillment and bringing luxury. The first keeps body functioning, the second creates image of "strong successful popular guy" which is a desired thing for most people who already fulfilled their basic needs. But the second thing is actually the way to manipulate the poor by the rich...
Pages:
Jump to: