Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is most ICO creator from India - page 2. (Read 2124 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 08:17:59 AM
Should we say india is ico capital of the world? Maybe because india government has no regulation on ico unlike korea and other country as we know india is one of fast rising economy and besides there are lots of ico from india that has a great pottential example is bitxoxo bitcoin exchanger that launch their ico last april15
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 01:43:56 AM
because India is a poor country in which ICO is one of the best ways to earn money and for all people absolutely

India is a poor country ? I guess you have no economics at all. I do not know the country you live in, but India have as many billionaires as the number of people in your country.

Note: i am not indian Smiley
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 14, 2018, 02:28:11 PM
because India is a poor country in which ICO is one of the best ways to earn money and for all people absolutely
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 14, 2018, 02:23:40 PM
I do see ICO developers from India but I don’t think most of the ICO creators are from India. From what I see, there are Russian, China, Singapore and European creators.
Activity: 183
April 14, 2018, 12:35:33 PM
I thought it was because it was one of the only lucrative jobs in India and they started doing it first on such a large scale.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
I don't think I see a lot of projects from India, only 2 or 3 if I remember it right but if you feel like there's a lot then it's possible because India has a lot of population and they are developing country so of course fintech is popular there. The people over there also quite enthusiast about crypto. Right now there's way more projects from Russia than India but I think it will change in a few years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
April 14, 2018, 11:33:05 AM
That is not correct, there are ICO from all over the world and India, given its population and tradition in software is actually underrepresented in this field.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
April 14, 2018, 11:29:20 AM
As I can see on ICObench.com there are many ICO with team members or advisors from ex USSR (Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan).
Actually I'm surprised.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 14, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
maybe you joined to a project with one of team member is from india not all
because, at this moment a lot of ICO creator come from china, hongkong, rusia etc
Activity: 231
April 14, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
I think because there are a lot of qualified professionals who really understand this area and work well
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
April 14, 2018, 10:25:33 AM
I just started bounty hunting and I notice many of ICO creator and/or ICO team member from India. I wonder why? No discrimination meant here, just wondering why.

I don't think so. in crypto we don't know race or ethnicity. we are all the same, not only India, even Russia is also dominant. maybe you just find ico who has a team or developer from india. there are some ico that in the hands of the Indians become successful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
It is not just crypto related areas where a lot of Indians are involved. If you look at freelancing sites, the majority are from India. As India is a very big country with huge population, it might be hard to find regular jobs hence they tend to do online work which is a good way and gives a good return.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 14, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

There are a number of good software developers and programmers in India, their IT skills are good, and they can create amazing projects. i think its their competence that makes them good in creating ICOs
Activity: 588
April 14, 2018, 07:39:38 AM
I dont see if ICO creator from India, i was seen many ICO most of them the team from Europe, Singapore and South Korea. Maybe you see only 1 or 2 ICO website, there are ahundreed ICO in amonth and i see only alittle bit team from India. To find good ICO not base on where come from their team founder but depend on the aim of the project and their community.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 10:12:59 AM
It is a jaw opening news that most of the ICO's are from India, congratulations to the data collector if it is a true news not fake like some ICO's, It shows the intelligencey of the Indians that they are creators and also holding the ICO, as per internet records only a few % Indian people are using  internet if some more people use it they will capture the whole bbusiness.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
I just started bounty hunting and I notice many of ICO creator and/or ICO team member from India. I wonder why? No discrimination meant here, just wondering why.

The population and % of active internet users - and you get overall picture...
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
Because most frauders are available here and public is very less aware of what is going in name of ICO.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
April 11, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

well maybe ur channel too short about it.
if u know , the most of ico is created from europe and russian people.

I guess, after the ban of Bitcoin in India, we will not see many ICOs from this country. Meanwhile, the majority of these projects come from Russia, Ukraine, the countries of Asia and Baltic countries.

where u get the info about it ?
as far i know , india try to neutral about Crypto
so how about this ?
My Source
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 11, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

Well believe it or not even though India is a country that is not that rich in general, they are quite inclined to technological advancements, and that is why India is one of the countries leading in BPO industry and the production industry. I also I agree with some replies pointing to the sheer number of people in India, being one of the countries with the biggest populations in the world. I think people there being tech savvy plus wanting to find a way to improve themselves are looking for cryptocurrency ventures, specifically ICOs to meet their objectives.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
April 11, 2018, 08:08:03 AM
due to big population they have, you can find everything you need as qualifications to launch an ICO. they have the skills, and they have enough knowledge and influence to gather investors around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: