Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is most ICO creator from India - page 4. (Read 2124 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 05:00:01 PM
I just started bounty hunting and I notice many of ICO creator and/or ICO team member from India. I wonder why? No discrimination meant here, just wondering why.

interesting thing crosses in my mind that many giant cyber corporations like google and microsoft hire many employees from India, including the CEOs. is there any relation to this?! I don't know.
I just know basic concept of business. the bigger population in a country, the bigger market will be. I think this is why India has many ICO creators along with China and USA.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 01:44:00 AM
This information is not correct base on my own personal findings and statististic, most ICO developers are not from India. Russians are even much in the ICO industry than Indians. I think so many members of the platform can say something abvout this as well. Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
April 04, 2018, 01:36:02 AM
I don't know some. Can you please named those ICO? Anyway it doesn't matter. Cryptocurrency is for everyone.
Activity: 144
April 04, 2018, 01:32:31 AM
Look for population in India - 1 318 700 000 people! It is the answer

about the population you have correctly noticed, but this is a country of 3 worlds. The majority of the population are uneducated
Activity: 5
April 03, 2018, 03:10:29 PM
I am an active trader, holder and airdrop hunter. I like to diversify my investment strategies and make sure that I am always on a lookout for solid airdrop projects. Airdropped coins have been such a blessing to me, although keep in mind not all of them will make it.To me just the fact that airdrops don’t require any capital, except for a bit of my time and effort, makes it riskfree, surprise money later. It’s like that feeling when you find money in the pocket of old pants that you hadn’t worn for years lolAnyway, I just want to talk about an airdrop project called Marinecoin. Time tested and developed since 2013, MTC has come back with an AI-enabled airdrop process with time dilution technology. Disclaimer I found this project a couple of months ago while searching for an airdrop, and I’ve become an active community member because I ended up liking the tech and community so much. You may have seen posts around bct about it, but don’t judge a book by its cover!It’s self-sustaining, 100% voluntary based, dev-less, community based, IOT enabled and AI-operated. Not to say that there is no dev, MTC is free from the control of developers or miners or any small number of people. Fast and scalable. Machine to machine payment solutions are provided as an easy to use code, so that any user can integrate them into their projects or websites. Note that the development of MTC is complete. It just needs an enthusiastic seed community that will take MTC to the goal of adoption. Check it out at marineco.in and if you have any questions hop on discord.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 08:22:30 AM
Due to large population here in India, ICO creators really found lots of benefits from india than any other country in rest of world, but mostly ICOs here in recent past year are scams one.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 01, 2018, 08:07:38 AM
I just started bounty hunting and I notice many of ICO creator and/or ICO team member from India. I wonder why? No discrimination meant here, just wondering why.
I also noticed that there many programmers from India, and my favorite coin devs are also from India. I am talking about Stratis platform. Devs from India are the most hardworking to my mind and deliver product on time.
Activity: 122
April 01, 2018, 08:04:54 AM
Interesting question. Cheesy Interesting observation. Grin Are you just an inquisitive person, where such data are taken? Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
March 31, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
Do you want to earn 20,000 MTC by simply posting a message?  Come and join the Marinecoin newly launched artificial intelligence driven airdrop program.   Marinecoin is the first dev-less community driven coin. Marinecoin network is time tested with fast speed and zero fees suitable for iot devices.
Join the discord or telegram group to talk about this project and Get free 20,000 coins: discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6   or   t.me/MarinecoinMTC
thank you
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 08:45:25 AM
In my opinion it is because they were among the first to know about this opportunity to earn and I learned to do it much better than other developers.I trust them
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
March 27, 2018, 05:13:09 AM
I think I will agree with skill and that India is developing country and have high number of population

And yes, maybe since I'm just beginning I haven't much expose to other project and that unconciously being involve to ICO that have many India national involve. Anyways, thank you for the insight.

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 04:32:44 AM
As i know many ICO from Singapore and Europe and there are many Indian staying in this country, but wherever they come from the important thing is skill and professional the team founder to development the project so give more benefits to the community.
Activity: 61
March 27, 2018, 04:02:46 AM
Marinecoin. Dear brothers in this reply I brought you new and exclusive and this is what most of us looking for something that benefits us and not about something we waste our time. Today, not as usual, I brought you the idea of ​​a project from the site marineco.in, which will guide you to 45000 pieces for free for the first 20000 people and at the same time offers strategies and marketing plans and this network is seen by everyone was adopted in 2015 developers and miners have been abandoned Because of the collapse of encryption and since then, the MTC has been improved so that miners are not affected, Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotThanks to this improvement will benefit the center and will benefit many people I may have got the idea wrong or incomplete when you have to login to the site MORINECO.IN To understand the program well there you will find everything you mentioned in detail boring luck to everyone.
Activity: 44
March 25, 2018, 03:07:28 PM
Actually I didn't really see much teams from India.. May be you just choose such projects somehow (or it is me who chooses other projects as well  Cheesy)
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
March 25, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

They are smart people that's why.  Cheesy

India is third world country but most of the region in the India are now very educated and developing at faster pace. The information technology fields are growing very fast in India and there are people who speak English and carry management skills far greater than native English speaker. (That's the truth and no discrimination of any kind).

Moreover, the population of India is obviously huge and more than enough people are taking education in IT sector. They have opportunities everywhere and they are also hard worker.

FYI : These are facts.

I think it's less about that, and more about the fact that India is a developing economy being constrained by its own government. ICOs allow Indian citizens to control their own destiny and achieve financial success in a difficult economic landscape.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
March 25, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

They are smart people that's why.  Cheesy

India is third world country but most of the region in the India are now very educated and developing at faster pace. The information technology fields are growing very fast in India and there are people who speak English and carry management skills far greater than native English speaker. (That's the truth and no discrimination of any kind).

Moreover, the population of India is obviously huge and more than enough people are taking education in IT sector. They have opportunities everywhere and they are also hard worker.

FYI : These are facts.
Activity: 1
March 25, 2018, 01:26:55 PM
I feel the marketing & promotion is more important zero fees for community growth and sustained usability of an altcoin.Website is: https://marineco.inMore details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbounty-marinecoin-fast-eco-friendly-ai-iot-payment-network-2971179  Yes 100 percent free no strings attached.  Marinecoin is an extremely fast coin that is eco- friendly and dev=less. mtc will be controlled by artificial iot intellgience and will be a real force in the crypto markets in the future.  https://marineco.in It is a time tested mtc network. Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin community .
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 09:17:18 PM
Indeed there are some people who participate in ICO projects that may have deepened cryptocurrency,So his role is indispensable for the success of ICO because the person is judged to have potential in the field of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
March 23, 2018, 08:45:19 PM
I don't think it's a fair statement to make. I would love to see the official stats but yes Asians are in most crypto
Activity: 73
March 23, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

Do you mean devs or executives? I'd say Indian devs are just cheaper than those from Europe or America, that's why
Pages:
Jump to: