Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is russia the only country (regime) supporting dprk at the un? - page 3. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Even China is already getting tired of Kim's antics. After all, they're neighbors and it's always irritating when they make so much noise. Especially if that noise is the sound of nukes going off.

And still in all these, Russia is still a friend. Maybe they just haven't realized the weight of the matter. At least Assad don't have nukes. We all know they are all playing the big game but that shouldn't blind them to the overall effects.

More likely that change in NoKor would be coming from China rather than Russia. A less belligerent regime would be beneficial to the region but at the same time China wouldn't want a pro-American gov't in NoKor.

The answer is simple; The enemy of my enemy is my friend, dude!

This is true in whatever scale.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Again! Quaddafi, bashar, kim... how lower can lavrov and his master go?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-blocks-u-n-statement-condemning-north-korea-despite-chinese-support/

And flying bombers near alaska... going very rogue they are. They seem to believe that trump and the troompallas are palacebuffons. They may be right (about the trumpies).

Now it's simple, become a dictator in your country of birth (soverignty is dear to russians), kill your opponents (chemicalless) and be supported fully by russia (as long as the putinists are alive).

Time to look in africa for lavrov team, lot of cooperation and mutual agreements to sign!

What a shame...

If you look at what Putin has no other friends, it characterizes Putin himself. Remember the Russian proverb "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are". It seems to me that Americans are struggling with the investigation and are not fighting the cause. The reason for this is Putin.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
SELLING AMAZON
It's all about the power like Russia had to support Assad in Syria after CIA created ISIS.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-blocks-u-n-statement-condemning-north-korea-despite-chinese-support/

And flying bombers near alaska... going very rogue they are. They seem to believe that trump and the troompallas are palacebuffons. They may be right (about the trumpies).

Now it's simple, become a dictator in your country of birth (soverignty is dear to russians), kill your opponents (chemicalless) and be supported fully by russia (as long as the putinists are alive).

Time to look in africa for lavrov team, lot of cooperation and mutual agreements to sign!

What a shame...

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

What a shame...
Pages:
Jump to: