Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the use of Bitcoin increasing? - page 3. (Read 1465 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 01:55:59 PM
I think the reason is that they see bitcoin as an asset and a mode of payment. Yes, many countries are banning bitcoin for some reason but more are using it because they see the benefits of bitcoin and can get results then fans increase
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 11:54:54 AM
Bitcoin is increasing, because people already know and see that they can earn profit if they invest in bitcoin. The profit is the reason this is why most people are attract to invest in bitcoin and the price is continue increasing. Most especially its an international currency. 
Activity: 98
April 12, 2018, 11:30:26 AM
Although transactions are made in virtual currency bitcoin, the customer will be deducted real money and the seller will also receive real money. Bitcoin's main advantage is that transaction costs are much cheaper, much faster than Use bank cards or other online payment services, beyond the reach of the regulators. Countries like Bitcoin are very popular because they are considered a new, easy to pay, low cost experience. A lot of virtual currency in place to replace the usability of currency. Bitcoins, however, are the most popular currency used by many, especially for Germans. At Konigsberg, people can buy Bitcoin. Customers only need to use the smartphone app to scan the owner's code and the Bitcoin will be transferred from the customer's account through the store.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 11:24:25 AM
Bitcoin is increasing because many people in the world already know the benefits of bitcoin and use it. In particular, investors have used bitcoin as a tool for trading and investing in the profitable cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 10:31:44 AM
Banking institutions, law enforcement agencies, business leaders, Governments and many others call Bitcoin ‘illegal.’
 But then - Why is the use of Bitcoin increasing?   

The increasing of bitcoin demand is due to many people want to buy while the price is low.
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 10:29:11 AM
Banking institutions, law enforcement agencies, business leaders, Governments and many others call Bitcoin ‘illegal.’

I think is it increasing because they know that bitcoin can help them to become rich and succesful. Is it increasing also because you can see bitcoin everywhere in television,  newspaper, magazine, movies and also in advertisement.

i a quite agree. The stories about peoples have succeed because bitcoin will become inspirations for many peoples.
More peoples will join in bitcoin, and more peoples will buy bitcoin to invest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 09:56:56 AM
I would want to say its because of blockchain (Cause my reason for initial investment was blockchain technology) It think people prefer to invest in bitcoin because it will rise and nothing else matters to them.  Embarrassed
Bitcoin is really built to be decentralized system using blockchain technology but I did not think that is the reason of continues growth of bitcoin usage, what i see is that because of bitcoin popularity of making good profit from it, then many people come buying and selling or in terms of investment and therefore there are now many people consuming bitcoin.
Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 12, 2018, 09:41:44 AM
Everyone can start bitcoin business, it’s not difficult at all, there are a lot of tutorials  and guides in the web.
Activity: 64
April 12, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
I think big institutions are getting involved as a hedge incase it explodes. Covering their bases
brand new
Activity: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:18:43 AM
If you are patient here is one designed to be a slow, steady grower. Marinecoin has a unique ico gong on where you can earn MTC or buy it at the exchange currently. Prices are as low as they will most likely ever be. Time dilution technology and the overall ico design minimizes the risk of pump and dump so plenty of time for slow steady growth. value - time tested - zero fees - iot - proof of promotion - Check it out here. marineco/in
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 12, 2018, 09:26:58 AM
I would want to say its because of blockchain (Cause my reason for initial investment was blockchain technology) It think people prefer to invest in bitcoin because it will rise and nothing else matters to them.  Embarrassed
Activity: 100
April 12, 2018, 09:21:39 AM
Bitcoin is increasing because its a good investment. Secondly Like Cloudfish token is NOT A SECURITY. It is a utility token that can be traded on ERC20 compliant exchanges or used for buying products and services from CloudFish. The holders of CFH token are only entitled to trade the token or use them to buy CloudFish products, if successfully developed, as described in this document. The CFH token itself is be based on Ethereum, a blockchain-based
computing platform. Ethereum allows smart contracts – distributed computer programs which can facilitate online contractual agreements in a cryptographically secure manner.

Check the website : www.cloud-fish.io
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 07:51:03 AM
The use of bitcoin is increasing due to the online social media adverts like on facebook,linking,youtube,twiiter,bitcoin is been exchange with fiat in some locality..and buying of airtime..
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 07:45:51 AM
The use of bitcoin is increasing due to the daily advert going on with Twitter,facebook,you tube, linking,people are using it to buy things online,buy airtime, there is even now bitcoin exchanging with fiat..
Activity: 280
April 10, 2018, 09:41:11 AM
The use of Bitcoin is increasing because people see this as a payment to improve their lives. If Bitcoin is illegal, then why then a lot of people are in this site? More are pro than against. Other countries may have banned Bitcoin for some reasons, but on the other hand, more and more people are outgrowing Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 07:27:50 AM
The use of bitcoin is increasing because people are tired of having their money controlled by others and not themselves, bitcoin puts you in absolute control of your money and your assets and it is controlled by no one, that is the best part and that is why more and more people will keep using it.
Activity: 24
April 10, 2018, 07:16:36 AM
Now price of bitcoin is less if bitcoin increases many people get profit . We have more advantages in bitcoin many people use bitcoin for gaining profit day to day the BTC price varies , in some country bitcoin as been banned . But also people use bitcoin because they know the value of the bitcoin and profit in it .Are the use of bitcoin increasing .
Activity: 347
April 10, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

I think is it increasing because they know that bitcoin can help them to become rich and succesful. Is it increasing also because you can see bitcoin everywhere in television,  newspaper, magazine, movies and also in advertisement.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
April 10, 2018, 06:57:04 AM

Actually we respect there opinion those banking institution,law enforcement agencies,bussiness sectors,because they thinks its rival of there bussiness and those government law enforcement,they thinks that this cryptocurrency could be use in money laundering or some illegal activities,but if they look the total  image of the digital system, without an negative implication they should  find out that cryptocurrency is not an enemy instead its will help to promote the good of economics growth and bring the capitalism of every country,thats why now the bitcoin community still increasing globally.
Activity: 16
April 09, 2018, 10:39:22 AM
in my opinion, bitcoin users are increasing because bitcoin values soared to a very high degree that bitcoin has increased the number of users significantly, it can be said that bitcoin users increase so many of its members come in and can also be a work that can prosper life in society.
Pages:
Jump to: