Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is there such demand for Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 2619 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 10:42:39 PM
The price is the biggest factor that drives bitcoin demand, now everyone wants to invest in bitcoin and just hodl so they cand take profits later.
Also, the supply is very limited and there is the FOMO factor that you could lose the train.

I think because of rising value of bitcoin so that many people is shown interest to it, also bitcoin is become popular so many people will known it. And they know that bitcoin is it can be make it a source of income that help to their financial.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 10:30:32 PM
Because many people want to invest in bitcoin just like the others and they know that it is not too late to invest. They prefer to invest earlier and it causes the demand to increase.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
December 17, 2017, 10:26:42 PM
Bitcoins are the most famous and in demand cryptocurrency today
Bitcoins gives you many benefits over other currency and transactions
Also user anonymity. The price of bitcoin has been rising a lot over the past few years and has become a solid investment for the ysers too

My local exchanger has higher value rather than world's exchanger because my people interest and want to earn quick profit through bitcoin.
Although my government still not legalize bitcoin , we can still trade bitcoin without being fear getting jail
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 10:19:41 PM
Bitcoins are the most famous and in demand cryptocurrency today
Bitcoins gives you many benefits over other currency and transactions
Also user anonymity. The price of bitcoin has been rising a lot over the past few years and has become a solid investment for the ysers too
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
December 17, 2017, 04:50:01 PM
To many people this is a totally new development, a new technology and something you can even make money with. Although bitcoin already exists some years, the spectacular price increase attracts the masses, who did not know it existed. The increasing price of bitcoin creates the growing demand, everyone wants to ride this train. Not the fact that this cryptocurrency was meant for decentralized transactions, but the possibility to make big gains. That's what makes bitcoin so popular.
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 04:48:22 PM
News about people who became dollar millionaires thanks to bitcoin, encourage many people to actively buy cryptocurrency in the hope of also getting rich to some extent. The greater the demand, the higher the bitcoin rate.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
December 17, 2017, 04:44:58 PM
Isn't it obvious... its because you can earn money by doing nothing. Simply buy bitcoin and hold them as long as you want and you will earn money after selling them. Its easy, you do not have to do anything, and you get money. That is what people strive for, to earn money by doing as less work as you can, and bitcoin is best for that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
December 17, 2017, 04:41:00 PM
One dollar invested in Bitcoin in 2010 is now worth $58,000. One thousand dollars would be worth $58 million. Despite more Bitcoins being mined, demand still by far outstrips supply.

Read More: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/where-is-there-such-demand-for-bitcoin/#login

Well, what i am sure of is that back then, the most common reasons of people why they jumoed into bitcoin is the extent of anonymity that it could bring to its users. Which was thought back then by most of the people to be a full anonymity. This alone benefits everyome tired of the current outdated system of the world, the ones that have illegal businesses tofether with its supporters and lastly are the ones that saw it as something cool and wanted to be early adopters of the new trend. And in later years more people went in with the same reason, but then some had seen potential for profit, then slowly bitcoin has become the greatest amd biggest gamble of the greedy. Which is why we reached this price today that should have been a phenomenon for the next few years.

Now, if this continues, amd the lightning network fails to deliver, then i am quite sure that this might cause Bitcoin to crash due to whales taking profits and transferring to more capable currencies. This will be a domino effect that will rob every small investor of all their profits and capitals.

These arey thoughts.

But i wish this does not happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
December 17, 2017, 02:37:26 PM
Bitcoin is a new trend in this modern world. People taking interest in it because of its good value and non traceable transactions.
Some of the reasons can be:- bitcoin's value increases regularly which is good for trading.
New currency in the market.
1st digital currency of the world.
Might be the most valuable asset of future.
Activity: 30
December 17, 2017, 02:36:47 PM
Basicically the first we think that why such demand for the bitcoin is the graph of bitcoin price that all single minutes are getting innovative, hence too many people think that there is a unfriendly in the botcoin currency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
December 17, 2017, 02:33:17 PM
The price is the biggest factor that drives bitcoin demand, now everyone wants to invest in bitcoin and just hodl so they cand take profits later.
Also, the supply is very limited and there is the FOMO factor that you could lose the train.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
December 17, 2017, 02:17:58 PM
The demand for bitcoin is high due to the fact that a lot people now came to know and realized that bitcoin value has increased unexpectedly.  People wanted to earn big amount also just like those who invested in the earlier years. Plus the fact that bitcoin is really an advantage to them because it work also as  cash convertible and an online wallet to pay purchases.  Isn 't Bitcoin really amazing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 01:56:35 PM
People were earlier fed up with government currencies which are not immune to inflation and their huge taxation.Now they are finding bitcoin to be a safe haven.Its limited supply gives some assurance for its value.People found it to survive successfully despite obstacles made by governments.More over,entry of financial firms like CME and CBOE  and media exposure made it popular all over the world.
Activity: 38
December 17, 2017, 12:31:18 PM
Dreamers will say that demand for bitcoin is increasing becauyse people are tired of Banking System, but the reality it is that people just want to make profit. Bitcoin is the "gold" of the new era.
Bitcoin still have a lot of problems, we must have some solutions for it if we want to make it a global coin recognized for everyone.
For now it is just "gold", "hold it and you will earn some money".
Activity: 21
December 17, 2017, 12:27:35 PM
In my opinion pass success bitcoin believers story like how bitcoin became medium for having a financial freedom and good life as well as positive speculation/predictions of known people plays a big role on popularity and demand in bitcoins.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
December 17, 2017, 12:25:16 PM
Demand in bitcoin is so high because it gain a lot of interest from those people who want to make a profit. They recognized its capabilities and also it is the most popular cryptocurrency. This demand is really good because it makes the price higher. I regret starting this few years ago because its price today is so high. Well, past is past.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 12:13:57 PM
Its because of few are mined each year and the supply is gradually halved due to which the people are ready to buy at whatever price and preserve them for reaping profits. I also see many people use BTC to send and receive money , a faster way compared to any local financial institutions. I hope BTC are mined more so as to benefit many people.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 12:05:48 PM
The demand for bitcoin is increasing daily maybe because of the freedom to earn huge online. The freedom to invest anytime with your internet connection on. The features or the advantages that can help people by bitcoin so this are the reasons why demand for bitcoin increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
December 17, 2017, 12:01:25 PM
One dollar invested in Bitcoin in 2010 is now worth $58,000. One thousand dollars would be worth $58 million. Despite more Bitcoins being mined, demand still by far outstrips supply.

Read More: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/where-is-there-such-demand-for-bitcoin/#login
I think the price will sky rocket because of the demand in bitcoin. There will be a point in the future that will be paying 1 satoshi because of the high price of bitcoin.
I saw somewhere in news, 40 % of bitcoin have only 1000 people in the world. This might be the main reason behind the sky touching price of bitcoin as they are siting in a huge stock. There is lot of demand of bitcoin but very less supply.
Correct. Many and many people will by bitcoin. So expect the price will again double for few years or maybe months. Who knows? 😬
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2017, 11:44:05 AM
There are so many reason for the demand of bitcoin. Bitcoin help those people mainly who do not have work or job by giving the job in bitcointalk and he paid for the job . Bitcoin is also demand for investing the money in bitcointalk because the price of bitcoin is countinously increase so to gain the more profit from the bitcoin in the future . Bitcoin also help the people to make the person rich and change the status in the society.
Pages:
Jump to: