Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is there such demand for Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 2619 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28
December 17, 2017, 11:25:27 AM
I saw somewhere in news, 40 % of bitcoin have only 1000 people in the world. This might be the main reason behind the sky touching price of bitcoin as they are siting in a huge stock. There is lot of demand of bitcoin but very less supply.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
December 17, 2017, 11:25:18 AM
One dollar invested in Bitcoin in 2010 is now worth $58,000. One thousand dollars would be worth $58 million. Despite more Bitcoins being mined, demand still by far outstrips supply.

Read More: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/where-is-there-such-demand-for-bitcoin/#login
Because of it's current value and of all the craze that's been going on, people are now more aware of the BTC phenomenon. And so more and more are trying to get into the scene trying to get hold of every little bit of BTC they could. Fewer are getting mined,  and so more are rushing in to get some of those coins. It's similar to a panic buying in grocery stores whenever some kind of event will or is taking place.
The reason of why bitcoin has so much demand is because of it's potential, that is continuing to rise up. That is why peole has been panicking to join the community, with the hope that they could get what others had. And users are still dreaming to earn more than what they are earning. It is like a scenario where peole are on the race against to buy something with a limited stock.

despite the fact that these days most people who own any amount of bitcoin are in it for the profit that it gives them, there are still others that do believe in the technology too and that is why they bought it in the first place.

and in my opinion that potential you are talking about, comes from the technology and what bitcoin offers. if you see how it works you can see that a decentralized money has a lot of people interested in it. and this is exactly what helps the growth.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 17, 2017, 11:23:03 AM
One dollar invested in Bitcoin in 2010 is now worth $58,000. One thousand dollars would be worth $58 million. Despite more Bitcoins being mined, demand still by far outstrips supply.

Read More: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/where-is-there-such-demand-for-bitcoin/#login

I'd like to believe that the demand is due to more people are starting to recognize the capabilities of btc as a cryptocurrency. The widespread of btc mostly because of the power of social media platforms and mainstream media (though it's not yet really that huge in mainstream media). People are naturally a curious creatures and so once they hear or read something out of social media platforms such as facebook and twitter they have to know about it so that they won't be left out of what's "in" even if they have no idea about it. I think we're still not seeing the full impact of it so I'm guessing we'll be seeing more increase in demands in btc which might lead to a skyrocket of price so we better prepare for it.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 11:21:37 AM
Actually, any coin is dependent on its usage and demand. At present, there are many coins in the online market. Bitcoin is more demanding. Therefore, Bitcoin is very expensive. Currently Bitcoin is being softened with gold. Bitcoin is on the highest level. Apart from other coins Less risk of bitcoin, because its arrangements are very good.
Activity: 616
December 17, 2017, 11:19:09 AM
i think because some people right now have interested in bitcoin because they see the price if bitcoin by the time is always increasing, i think that is the big factor that makes the new demand in the market is created some people want to buy bitcoin and want the price of bitcoin is increasing more and more
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 11:17:18 AM

Because of it's current value and of all the craze that's been going on, people are now more aware of the BTC phenomenon. And so more and more are trying to get into the scene trying to get hold of every little bit of BTC they could. Fewer are getting mined,  and so more are rushing in to get some of those coins. It's similar to a panic buying in grocery stores whenever some kind of event will or is taking place.
The reason of why bitcoin has so much demand is because of it's potential, that is continuing to rise up. That is why peole has been panicking to join the community, with the hope that they could get what others had. And users are still dreaming to earn more than what they are earning. It is like a scenario where peole are on the race against to buy something with a limited stock.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 11:14:44 AM
It's easy for us to make money bcos of bitcoin is a new kind of business which is give a big profit for us
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
December 17, 2017, 11:08:08 AM
It is because of the value of Bitcoin as of writing. When Bitcoin started, it was very cheap and almost everyone raised an eyebrow on this development. Very few believed in it. But now that its value has gone beyond predictions, almost everyone are dying to have one. I am not saying, though, that it is late in a day for them to purchase Bitcoins; what I am saying is they could have made so much money out of the small amount they could have put into it years ago. But then again, no point of fretting over the past.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
December 17, 2017, 10:44:26 AM

its very simple the reason is the more demand on bitcoins the higher price it will cost. means the more user for bitcoins the price increases. and because bitcoins is the most popular crypto  more people  people getting interest.
Activity: 294
December 17, 2017, 10:39:16 AM
This demand of BITCOINS is very high in market just because it is very popular and it has a great market potential too. People nowadays just want to earn more and more and that's the main reason why they get attracted towards BITCOINS. It gives huge profits out of it to its investors. The demand is directly proportional to the supply, Their supply in market is limited and thus having the huge demand.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
December 17, 2017, 10:35:40 AM

This is right. Demand is ever increasing while supply is fixed forever. This is one of the reasons why Bitcoin remains to be ever increasing in value. The supply is pegged at less than 16 million in total. And the world is really made up of people who grew tired of the existing banking system. That is why regardless of the negative news about Bitcoin, it will always increase in its price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 17, 2017, 10:31:12 AM
The great demand is caused by an agiotage. I consider, enormous demand for bitcoin arose against the background of promoting of cryptocurrencies by the main large holders of bitcoin, being co-owners of the cryptocurrency exchanges. Newly made investors I am guided by the very first cryptocurrency as the basis of all system of the cryptoforeign exchange market on which all market is based and which sets the main trend.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
December 17, 2017, 10:26:56 AM
I think that is because more and more people are getting interested on the high earnings of bitcoin. It is passed from people to people and they continue to learn how the bitcoin works. The more people are interested, the higher demand bitcoin will be.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 10:15:55 AM
simply that bitcoin becomes known to the general public, everyone wants their share of the cake
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 10:03:49 AM
I'm pretty sure less bitcoins are being mined compared to the previous years, otherwise what's the point from the block halving. The demand is clearly coming from different types of people, investors, people who want a way out of the banking system, Darknet users, gamblers etc. and in these area, compared to fiat, bitcoin is much better.

I completely agree.
High demand, less supply. Reasonable, since everyday it's harder and harder to mine bitcoins. Banning of bitcoins in China may have contribute somehow or if every the number of miners there were already covered by new miners still it's difficult to set a proportional amount of bitcoin to the massive adaption of bitcoins.
Before I think one bitcoin is to a hundred users or less that is why prices before are low.
Today, I think one bitcoin is not only to a thousand users.

Various sectors have started using Bitcoin, the increasing number of users has also made Bitcoin different than it was a few years ago. Currently Bitcoin is increasingly taken into account and can be an important part of economic development in the world. I see that this is a very different thing, Bitcoin has changed people's view that digital currency can be used in everyday life. This is what makes the increasing demand for Bitcoin in the world.
If the bitcoin price can drop some better, I can not afford it now
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 17, 2017, 09:59:43 AM

THere is such a demand for bitcoin because there is a high curioisty nowadays because how inflated the price got even amidst all its golatility and low lows. This has been the case on which people and the market is now being congrsted by a lot of sellers
Activity: 126
December 17, 2017, 09:56:16 AM
There's so little supply because people are holding it for the purpose of hoping the price will rise higher and thus a limited supply.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 09:54:33 AM
The reason is that, in times past, people seldom believe in the the currency, as they could not phantom whether the currency will come to limelight. But seeing its potentials and growth in recent times, has actually brought about a change in mindset as regards to the same currency, which as a result have made people embrace the currency and invest in it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 09:47:04 AM

The supply of bitcoin is really limited and the world now beware of its potential. That's why bitcoin has such demand in the crypto markets. This is a global demand for bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 17, 2017, 09:44:57 AM
It is and will continue following the law of demand and supply and we are ignoring one more thing and that is lost coins. No one is sure about the number of lost coins and if we can somehow figure out the total number of coins that are out of circulation, it will again boost the price of the remaining coins in circulation. Demand is purely based on the realisation of the future scope of this technology and especially Bitcoin. As of now, the majority of the inflow is willing to earn speculative gains from it but we must not forget that Bitcoin is a payment system and speculative gain is the by-product of the development process.
Pages:
Jump to: